Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 25 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:30 pm

(Sure!)

A little bit later that night, Carter, now disguised as "Valerie Rodriguez", went to work.

The badges that dick made her got her through the entrance like a charm. Carter was to Make herself comfortable with her surroundings as a quotation mark New employee ", when she was really on her way to the main industrial part of the plant to take down lex's whole operation. But she had to be careful. But she could do this. She had to do this, for Mei.

"How is everything looking on your end? " Carter whispered as she walked the hallways, looking down at her clipboard to make herself " Look busy ".

Meanwhile, Wally had traveled to Sky's grave site. He had stopped at a flower shop to get some flowers to put on her grave, to freshen it up a bit. And now he stood before it, her favorite flowers in his arm.

He frowned down at the grave, and he knew that sky was kicking his ass from the afterlife because she wanted him to smile, not fret. But it was hard. He missed her so much.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:06 pm

"All good so far." Barbara, or Oracle assured her, watching through the lenses but also having the security camera footage pulled up on her screens. "They don't suspect a thing." Carter had gotten in without a problem, which was what they were counting on. But she needed to keep in check in order to be entrusted into the inner circle to get close enough before she would actually be able to sabotage any of Lex's plans.

Dick was standing next to his girlfriend, also monitoring the screens.

(I need this moment. Trying not to cry 😭 I also think he'd still be wearing her necklace that he gave her because I just find that as a realistic way he'd always carry a piece of her with him. + It did save his life at one point.

What makes it even more sad is that ghost Sky is also "dead")
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:18 pm

(Awwww!!! 🥺🥺😭😭 That is true Jesus)

Carter walked along the Halls of the building, not saying a word to anyone other than giving the occasional nod and an innocent smile when inside she was throwing up because she did not like being here and being in this situation.

' Now, Lex, where the hell are you... she thought to herself before she finally spotted him getting off an elevator. Target acquired.

It was difficult for Wally to speak for a minute, so he decided to just clean off Skye's grave and give her new flowers that they had bought while on the way to her grave site.

After he did so, he brushed off his knees from the dirt that he had gotten on them from kneeling down. "Um... Hey, Sky.. you know I never been really good with these things. And I know that you're not ... You're not there, but it's still... It's still good to pretend you are. "

He pulled out the necklace that Sky had to gifted him. "And I still have this. I don't have the heart to get rid of it.. I don't think I'll ever do that. "

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:35 pm

(Yes. Enjoy the emotional damage)

"Good, you got eyes on Lex. That means his office will be empty. We should take a look there." Barbara said, since who knew what secrets Lex hide in there? Anything they could find on how to stop him would be good.

It was quiet. Only the wind was heard as it blew through the cementary. If Sky had still been a ghost she might have stopped by to say hi. But the other side was gone, and so was she. He'd never be able to talk to her or see her again.

(Very sad. I just want sky to give him a hug)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:58 pm

Carter only gave a slight nod, before she went to find Lex's office. Barbara better hope that she had disabled all the cameras, including the ones in his office, or else she was dead meat.

And of course, his office is on the very top fucking floor. So Carter made sure no one was looking before she slipped into the elevator and roads the elevator all the way up to the top floor. Man, security in this place really did suck. Or lex hired some really bad spies.

"What should I be looking for once I get my way inside? " If she got inside anyway. She didn't have a key, and she doubted she had enough clearance to be able to get into his office. But that's also where Barbara came in. She hated relying on her so much!

"I'm not sure if.. I know that you won't be able to do anything about it or hear me or ... But I'm getting married, next year. Crazy, right? The wall man is getting tied down, " Wally joked as he just played with the necklace that had literally saved his life. He let out a little breath before he whispered, "I know that you would be happy for me, but... I could still really use hearing your voice right now. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:25 pm

"Anything that might be of use if we're going to stop his production of these fabrics," Barbara said. "I'm pretty sure the outside world doesn't know about all of the stuff Lex is dumping into the oceans. I've run analysis over one of his fabrics and some of the subjects are R-listed, meaning; Illeagal. If word got out he's using these chemicals for his products that would mean the end of his production." She explained, showing Carter some footage through the new tech lenses she was wearing.

Dick was just looking at Barbara as she was working. It was honetsly pretty impressive to watch her work from this side of the table. His girlfriend sure knew how to get out the information she needed.

(Takes a deep breath. Tries not to weep Sad . </3)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:22 pm

' I know what R-rated means' Carter thought, resisting the urge to roll her eyes before she nodded her head. "Got it. Is Lex's office open for visitors? " She whispered after arriving to the floor that his office was on. It was the only room on that floor. There was probably some goons or something awaiting in case of an intruder trying to get into the boss's office unauthorized.

And sure enough, there was. There was one on each end of the hallway after Carter walked down. The goons had been talking to each other about whatever nonsense until they spotted her.

"Hey, wrong floor. This floor is restricted, " the goon to her left said.

Carter feigned ignorance and she held a hand up to her mouth. " I'm sorry, I was just looking for the bathroom " .

"There are plenty of bathrooms on other floors. Now scram, "the goon to her right side this time.

Carter let out a nervous giggle and she waved her hands. "Oops. My bad.. "

She acted like she was going to go back to the elevator when she got out a couple of non lethal throwing stars and when she turned, she tossed them at both the goons. They acted like boomerangs, going around the corners and before she knew it, Carter heard two distinct dad thuds hitting the ground.

Carter silently walked up and saw the two Goonies on the ground, passed out. When she went over, she checked each of their pulses and of course they were still alive. " Don't worry. They're just going to have a nice sleep for a while," reported to Barbara and Dick.

But now it was the time for the tedious part. Stuffing their asses into a closet and taking their communication devices so they couldn't alarm the boss.

Wally had stayed at Skye's grave for a while. Just talking to her, even though he knew that she couldn't talk back. He would give anything to hear her voice, her laugh. Even her snarky comebacks that always got down to his skin. But he knew he never would now..

(So does he just leave the grave site now and go home or doesn't he give her the necklace? Or does he keep it? Sorry I keep forgetting)

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:23 pm

"Just be careful. We can't afford to be spotted," Barbara said, seeing how Carter was dealing with the situation. As long as their cover didn't get blown they should be fine.

(I am also trying to remember how the plan was supposed to go. I might have to go back and catch up. I have a vauge memory of Carter getting caught eventually, and due to that fact Lex revenge was contancting Sam's father and alerting him about their whereabouts or something?)

(It's okay. No worries. And I say he keeps it like he has before, since it's just like a piece of her that's always with him. But yes, he can leave after having his moment to himself. very much sad)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25