Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:24 pm

"Yeah, Dad mentioned something like that to me and it made me remember that Barry told me that he had..." Even though it had been a little bit of time since the speedster had been gone, Wally always had a hard time talking about his deceased uncle. He took a breath before he continued, " He married both him and GA. Not to each other of course but to their wives. So, maybe he could do it for me??

Carter had a gone still as death when she overheard while he talk about his uncle. Even though it wasn't really her fault that Barry died, she still felt it was. She had been an accomplice in getting the gun to stop the flash from stopping Thawne from killing him. She still felt guilty all the same.

However, she had gotten back at her so-called " friend " Shade. Oh yeah, she had definitely gotten back at her for that. A life for a life after all.

They haunted Carter's dreams sometimes. Of all the faces of the people she has killed in the past couple of years. Hell, over the whole span of her life actually.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:56 pm

"Of course he will, if that's what you want," Dick said. Diggle might be nervous about it though, since it was a while since Barry married Iris and Oliver married Dinah. "He might be a little nervous about it though, been a while..." Dick said. Well, he would at least be nervous if he was to marry two people.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:01 pm

"Well.... Just got to be positive and I hope that he will say yes! " Wally said, trying to keep a smile on his face even though he was riddled with worry. I got a lot of things. But he was never one to actually talk about his feelings of worry to those he cared about. He didn't want to seem like a burden.

Carter glance at Dick, seeing his face. She frowned and crossed her arms tighter around her chest. Well, damn.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:41 pm

"Yeah..." Dick could always hear it on Wally's voice when something else was on his mind and he frowned slightly, leaning back onto the counter and forgetting about his coffee that was starting to get cold. "What else is on your mind?" He asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:22 pm

"I...." Wally's voice broke slightly as he said,"I just wish Barry were here for this. At my wedding, in ... Still here in my life."

Carter had to leave then. She we outside and sat on the front stoop of his apartment. She felt so, so guilty even when it had been over a year ago that she had basically ruined the West's lives.

She got out her"emergency " cigarettes that she always kept in reminder that she didn't need one, but it was so tempting at the moment.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:01 pm

Dick frowned and turned to lean his arms onto the counter. "I know..." He whispered. "I do too," Dick told him. It wasn't fair what happened. "But... He'll still be there. He'll always be apart of you. Of your family, and of everyone who loved him." He had noticed Carter walking out so he figured she must have heard Wally through the phone.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:31 pm

Wally let out a sigh. Then another. Collecting his thoughts and focusing on his breathing."Yeah, I know. I know. " Even though he didn't really believe in anything like the afterlife or whatever. But it gave him comfort. He definitely knew that it helped his family.

He looked over his shoulder then, to the direction where Mei was probably finishing up her bath. " Okay, so, just let me know what Barbara thinks on the matter and then we can start planning. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:12 pm

"Yeah, yeah. Of course. I'll call her right away and ask," Dick said, nodding before taking another sip of his coffee and crinkling his nose at how it tasted bad after getting cold. He also should get dressed since he realised he was still just in his underwear and a t-shirt. "Let me know if you need help on anything with the wedding, okay?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:30 pm

"Well, as my best man, you are supposed to coordinate the bachelor party, " Wally said a seat belt his smile return to his face finally. " Make sure it's a good one. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:18 pm

"Huh, no pressure, right?" Dick let out a small scoof mixed with a chuckle. He was sure he could come up with something. "When do you want it? I mean, ai know you guys haven't decided on a date yet, but do you have any idea?" He asked. He wanted to know how much time he'd have to plan it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next