Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 22 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:04 pm

"Conner, you son of a-" Zerena started to curse at him as she approached him angrily but stopped short when she saw that the half Kryptonian wasn't paying attention to her right now. They were looking off in the distance.

Zerena turned her gaze as well before she got wide eyes after seeing the girl that she had seen Kim talking to back at the hospital. Oh God. What all has she overheard?

""Remain calm? Remain calm?! How can I remain calm knowing that Artemis is out there, with Kim still in her body, and they went off to Japan without telling me! And for all I know-" Wally started to rant to her before his phone started to ring in his pocket.

He quickly took it out of the pocket and when he looked at the caller id, his eyebrows narrowed. He answered with a growl: "what the hell?! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 22 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:36 pm

For a moment no one in the team knew how to handle the situation of getting caught by a civilian. Miss Martian Aqualad only thought after a second of silence. There was only one way they could fix this, and that was if M'gann used her telepathic abilities to remove the girls memories of this. He, nor anyone else on the team, aside from the Zatara sisters and Kim recognised this girl.

"Before you yell- Artemis is fine," Robin assured his best friend, knowing that must be the first thing on Wally's mind. He sighed. "I'm sorry we left without telling you. We were... we were hoping we could.. fix her situation. But, it didn't work. And we need to make a decision." Robin told his friend, remaining calm even though he expected Wally to blow up more at him, at all of them. He could hear how angry he was through his breathing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:10 pm

Kim quickly took a step forward, before the rest could react, as she feared what they could try to do to a stranger that just appeared out of nowhere. A sense of guilt overwhelmed her, as she thought it was her fault for being so reckless, and not realizing they had been followed.
"Hey, Haru" she smiled softly as she spoke in Japanese. "I, uh...Shouldn't you go back to the hospital? It's dangerous out here and-" she tried her best to shrug off the situation by simply no talking about it, but she could see in her eyes that she wasn't dumb, and knew something was up.

Haru cut her off before she could even finish. She spoke a broken, but understandable-enough English. This worried Kim. It meant she understood at least a bit of what they had been talking about.
"Are you heroes?" she asked, looking at all of them.

Kim gulped and looked around at the team. She was ready to interfere if any of them attempted anything against Haru. It was her responsibility, after all.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:58 pm

Wally was 2 seconds away from yelling when he had to call himself down. Otherwise he would do and say something he would regret. So he took a deep breath before practically sneering out, " and didn't you think that I would have anything to say regarding that decision? Or her mom? How.. "

He stopped talking. Oh God. It was his fault. All of this, it was his fault. And he had been blaming everyone else but in reality he was the one who shouldn't have been talking with jinx in the first place otherwise none of this would have happened.

Zerena caught that word. Heroes. Were they really heroes? With everything that was going on? With how they went to an underground highly illegal Japanese morgue so to say to try to bargain a dead body for their friend?

She didn't feel very heroic right then. But then she looked at all of her friends, wanted to know what they would say. It was obvious that Haru had heard all of them, so why try to deny all of this? She looked back at the sickly girl and answered, " yeah. We are. " She didn't say anything else, not wanting to spill too much then what the girl knew already.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:45 pm

Aqualad sighed. He did not like this. "You should not be here," He told the girl, apparently named Haru. Did Kim know her? He stepped up. "What exactly did you overhear?" He asked. Maybe, if they're lucky. She hasn't heard that much and Miss Martian won't have to erease her memories, but Kaldur wasn't so sure. He would do what was necessary for the team to stay covert. They could not have information leaking about the Justice League going to an illegal mourge outside the US and bargaining for bodies.

"Wally." Robin said calmly, but firm to keep him focused. "I'm sorry. We should have told you. But we need to make a decision now. We are out of time," Robin says. They need to make a decision of what to do with Kim being stuck inside Artemis since the longer her soal is in there, the higher the chances are of Artemis not coming back. That doesn't mean it's an easy decision though. Either Kim dies, or Artemis does. Robin already knows what his best friends answer is.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:04 pm

Haru appreciated the Atlantean's calm and slow tone of voice. His English was very clear, so she had an easier time understanding him.
"Heard you are sick?" Haru said in English, looking at Kim, unconvinced by her words, as she didn't know if she had heard the words correctly.
"In here, in heart" she added, placing her hand on her chest, to show what she meant.

Kim couldn't help a small smile, as she understood she didn't mean 'heart' literally, but rather in the way Japanese people spoke of the 'soul'.
"I guess you could say that, yes" she replied, in Japanese, so Haru could comprehend more easily.
"You shouldn't be here, Haru, as he said" she repeated Aqualad's words, in Japanese too.

"But I want to give help" Haru said, in English, so that they all could understand. "If I help hero, I become hero" she added, her eyes gleaming with a sudden passion Kim didn't expect. That girl, around her own age, was just a normal person... a person that knew was about to be gone, for good. Kim understood completely what she felt, having felt the same before facing Ra's Al Ghul for the last time. That need to do something that mattered, something good, before it was all over.

Kim looked up at the team, and focused on M'gann. Once the Martian got the message of linking with her mentally, Kim told her about Haru having a terminal illness, so that she could tell the rest of the team without saying it out loud. It wouldn't be polite to simply spit it out, but she wanted the team to know about it, so that they wouldn't just erase her memories or do something hasty like that.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22