Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks Empty Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:25 pm

"And Zee's going to have my ass for not having everything already for the spell, " Zerena muttered under her breath as she finished with the black crayon stick for Jason's skeletal smile. She then smiled at him and had and turn towards the mirror. "Okay, you're finished. Got to go help Zee with finishing up preparing for the spell and then once we have the party, will perform the spell and then Kim will be able to hang out with us for the remainder. "

She lightly kissed his cheek as to not smear the makeup that she had just reapplied to his face. "Love you, see you in a few!" And with that, she went out the door towards where they were going to post the spell.

"Wow, " Wally gazed at all of the decorations that they're Martian friend had done up for the party. " You would think we just walked into the afterlife, " he teased his girlfriend. Cobwebs adorned the ceiling, along with fake spiders and some bats too. Wally thought to himself that sort of look like the batcave. But he didn't comment that aloud. He saw a skeleton just chilling on the couch and he walked over, playfully putting his arm around it and saying, " hey buddy, want to drink?" He chuckled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:31 pm

(Hey, I am thinking that maybe they havn't told Wally or Artemis about the spell with Kim, just because of the history maybe. And well, if they tell Wally he would tell Artemis. Maybe Wally almost finds out when he walks in their room, but the Zatara sisters could shove him out and that's when he drops a cufflink there. It would make more sense for Artemis to accidently walk in in the middle of the spell if she doesn't know they're going to perform it? What do you think?)

Jason smiled after her and he looked himself in the mirror, fixing his costume a little before maybe also taking a silly photo of himself before putting his phone in his backpocket. He then walked out to greet the others.

Artemis laughed, following him over to the livingroom when a Martian came flying through the hallways to greet them. And no, she wasn't flying like she normally did, but she came on an old broomstick. "Welcome to my old cabin, strangers," She teased in the best old witchy voice she could pull off. She was dressed as a witch, obviously, wearing a black hat with a orange band around it, the tip of it hanging a little. She also wore a mainly black dress with some orange detailing and her hair was kind of messy looking. She also had some potions and other fake accessories to a belt tried around her waist and hips. She topped and stood on the ground, holding onto her broom, she giggled. "Sorry, just kidding," She said before seeing their costumes and she gasped. "Oh, you guys look great!" She said, before putting her finger to her chin for a moment in thought before she saw the kind of old looking clothes, the fake scar Wally had in his face, and Artemis fake gun prop. "Hello Megan! I know! You're bandits! The famous Bonnie and Clyde!" She realised after hitting her forehead. She remembered having read about that in a book and seeing some old photo.

"Don't bandits usually steal things?" Conner asked, walking in. He was wearing some sort of cardboard box that was painted as a robot, that didn't look too easy to walk in.

"You're right Conner, which is why I'm gonna steal this," Artemis said, cupping her boyfriends face with one hand to give him a kiss on the cheek. Being oppenly romantic like that was something she wouldn't have done two years ago, but them being together wasn't exaclty news anymore, so she felt more comfortable with doing things like that in public, especially among friends.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by Lily07 Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:01 pm

((Oh, I like that idea! I think it makes a lot of sense, i doubt she'd be all chill and ready to go enjoy the party if she knew that was going to happen too. And yeah, it makes more sense for her to walk in accidentally that way!))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:17 pm

Wally definitely couldn't help but to be surprised, but he was definitely pleasantly surprised at that. He then got a smirk and got his arm around her waist, saying two Artemis, " Well, that I'm going to steal this." He then kissed her lips just for a second before pulling back, his smirk never leaving his face.

(Yeah definitely! That makes a lot of sense! Because otherwise, why go in there when they know that the spell was being performed? So yeah! Good thinking!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:48 pm

(yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks guys, glad we're on the same page ^^)

M'gann only smiled as she watched the two, so glad they were being open with their relationship. They really were the cutest couple. "Aw, I'm so glad you guys decided to do a couples costume!"

Artemis chuckled. "Yeah, speaking of which. You're a robot, Conner?" She asked, since the two of them didn't exaclty match at all this year, and M'gann usually tried to make them at least follow the same theme.

"I mean, it was either something else or a cat," Conner said with a small shrug, looking down at his painted cardboard costume. It was actually so terrible it was good.

"Those cat ears looked cute on you!" M'gann insisted with a giggle but she could understand why Conner didn't want to be dressed as a black cat.

Zatanna was just continuing to set things up when she saw her sister come back into the room. "Hey, Ialmost got everything ready," She said, looking around. "I think we can do the last preperations before we do the spell," She stood up, since they should go greet the others as they arrived.

Recognised, Robin. B01 The cave then announced.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:53 pm

"Don't really get the connection, but props to your costume, " Wally told Connor, nodding to him with a thumbs up. However, he's smirked inwardly as he thought about how hilarious it would have been to see Connor in a cat costume. A chuckle slipped out But he quickly shut up when he saw the clones look at him. " Hey, uh, looks like Rob is here! I'm going to go greet him!" Then he quickly walked away towards the zeta tube to get away from the clone that had anger issues.

"I'll finish up, you go greet your boyfriend, " Zerena told her older sister as she batted her hand away towards the door so she would go greet Robin while herself would get everything else finished up. Normally, calling Dick Zatanna 's boyfriend just made her sad, but ever since she met Jason, she hadn't cared since.

Last edited by NiaHearts on Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:16 pm

(Haha, Wally's knee would be broken if he flashed himself there xD)

The three watched him walk off and Artemis turned back to Conner. "Well, the costumes pretty cool, but sin't it's a bit hard to move around in that?" Artemis asked, teasing a little.

"Ugh, don't remind me," Conner said, letting out a sigh and the hole box moved with him. It was still pretty funny though.

"Did you paint it yourself?" Artemis asked, seeing the painted details on the cardboard, like buttons and some gray.

"He did! Isn't it great!?" M'gann expressed, clearly she was behind Conner getting creative and making a robot costume out of cardboard boxes.

"It's definitely..." Artemis didn't know what to say because it was something anyone could do really. "...something," She said, well it was impressive Conner did do it hismself actually.

"Alright, but don't get stuck in here," Zatanna said. She straightened her costume a bit before walking out to go greet the others. She was actually curious about what costume her boyfriend was wearing, since he had told her that it was a secret. She herself had decided to do something simple this year and the older Zatara sister was dressed as a hippie, wearing colourful patterns and tassels, round sunglasses with see through colourful glass, bandana and peace-sign earings.

Dick had arrived at the cave wearing something that would be a surprise to everyone. It was a prototype of his new costume, specifically his Nightwing costume. They had talked about it at the mansion for some time. Dick was starting to grow out of the role as Robin and eventually Jason would be ready to fill that role. Nothing was official yet, as he still had his designation, but he thought it would be a fun thing to do an surprise everyone, also, since not eveyone knew his secret identity, it would be great because he could have his mask on.

Recognised, Rocket. B09 The cave announced and Dick didn't even have time to greet Wally or Jason who he saw come up from different halls untill Raquel made a comment. "Uh, what are you wearing?"

(I thought that would be a fun idea! Also, it got me thinking to how old eveyone is now. I just need to do this to make things make sense in my head xD And I'm thinking like this. Maybe it's been around 2 years since Zerena joined the team? She was 12 then I believe, with eveyone else being their season 1 age.

"You hear that? That's more people coming, let's go say hi!" M'gann told Conner and Artemis once they heard Raquels entry shortly after Robins. She then flew off on her broom again to the entrance room of the cave and Conner and Artemis followed, Artemis walking a bit slow so Conner could keep up in his stiff costume.

Zatanna - Has turned 16 (birthday like January) (1996)
Dick - 15, turning 16 in December (1996)
Artemis turned 17 in August (1995)
Wally is turning 18 in November (1994)
Zerena is 2 years younger than Zatanna right? So she's 13 turning 14 or have already turned 14 depending on when you want her birthday to be(1998)
Jason would be 12 turning 13 since he's a year younger than Zerena (Dunno why, but I feel like he's also a November child in this universe xD)(1999)
Raquel is 17 (1995)
Kaldur 18 (1994)
Conner 18 (2010, but looks 16 obviously)
And that would leave M'gann (1962 but is 18 in earth years)

I actually get the years they're born based on canon facts xD Making up some bithdays since only Wally, Conner and Dick has specified birthdates in this universe. I don't remember how old Kim was, but I belive she was 15-16 when we started the RP? somaybe born 95 or 94?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:38 pm

(I forgot, sue me, XD

Also, I think Zerena should be turning 15 soon, so Jason could be 13)

"Yo, is that..." Well he had seen and heard talks about Dick's new costume, along with a new name, but he hadn't seen the actual suit just yet. He gave his best friend a thumbs up. "I like the costume uit, or it....?"

"Um, I'm confused too. Who are you supposed to be? " M'gann asked, not exactly getting it but trying to piece it together.

Zerena finished up The last things they needed for the spell before she stood up and wiped her hands off. "Okay, now to join the others, " She said before just doing a double check and then going out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:54 pm

(Haha, I figured xD Oh, so... is Zerena only a year younger than Zatanna then? #mybraintryingtopuzzlethingstogether )

"So you actually decided to show off your new look, huh?" Jason asked, walking in with a small grin. Dick had talked about it at the mansion, but after all this was just a prototype.

"New look?" Artemis asked, arching an eyebrow as she tried to get a good look from the distance. She walked over to the team with Conner.

"Well, I like it," Zatanna said, walking up from another hallway with a smile on her lips. So that's why he was so secretive?

Dick chuckled. "It's just a prototype, but I'm glad you guys like it." He said.

"Getting a new name too?" Conner asked, seeing the blue bird symbol on his chest.

"Yeah, it's definitelly Blue Peacock," Raquel teased him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:27 pm

"Yeah, what is it? He hasn't even told me, " Wally told all of their friends.

Zerena found everyone gathered at the zeta tube and saw them all looking at Dick, who was sporting a brand new costume? Or what was he in? " What I miss? " She asked as she came up to the group, and took Jason's hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next