Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 6 of 102 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 54 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 6 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:34 pm

"I think he is. The bomb that went off at the crossway I was waiting at? I think he was targeting me and made it look like a terrorist threat to cover his tracks," Wally said, hating to tell her this but she needed to know.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 6 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Thea just looked at him. Her uncle would never do that. "Do you have proof?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:21 pm

"Sweet!" Gar said with a big smile on his face "Lead the way" he added, giving her hand a soft squeeze. He had missed her so much, it was nice to be able to do something like this.

Alex chuckled a bit.
"Right" she said, before checking the recipe for herself.
After a moment of reading, she nodded.
"Well, i think we do have everything here to make it. Shouldn't be too hard, either" she said before going to the fridge to check what they had there.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Natalie took him to the library where Wong was in his usual spot, guarding the books and reading a really thick one this time. "Garfield, this is Wong. Wong, this is my boyfriend, Garfield."

"Ah, the monkey," Wong lightly teased. He stood up and bowed to him. "It is nice to meet you, Garfield."

"Well, kinda," Wally said, pulling his phone up to show the data he got. "This is the TNT your uncle illegally bought as Deathstroke about a month ago. And it was the same stuff used in the bombs that about killed me."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:00 pm

"Great! Thanks for helping me. I am not a pro in the kitchen yet," Kri admitted, flying over with her to help get what they needed.

"Just because it was the same doesn't prove anything. It could be a coincidence. I know my uncle would never do anything that would danger your life," Thea said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Gar chuckled. Monkey, yeah, he couldn't really argue with that.
"Nice to meet ya too, Wong" he said bowing as well, although he felt a bit silly doing so.

"No prob" Alex replied "Though, im not too good either" she admitted with a small smile.
Checking the recipe from time to time, Kori and her got all the ingredients ready. Soon enough, they began cooking.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:31 pm

"I was giving Garfield a tour. I wanted to show him all the cool spell books. I won't touch the forbidden ones, though," Natalie promised Wong.

"Better not. The Ancient One does not like anyone touching her books," Wong said, sitting down. "You two have fun."

"Thanks! This way," Natalie whispered, showing him around the huge library.

"Maybe you don't know your uncle all that well then. I just spoke to him. He knows what he did," Wally told her, needing her to believe him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:10 pm

"So. How are you and Thomas holding up? You two seem happy together," Kori asked with a smile as they were cooking.

"He didn't," Thea stated, standing up. "Look. I know you don't trust him. But I do. And he trusts me. He appologized for shooting you as Kid Flash and that was be for ehe knew who you were. He Wouldn't do that again."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:51 pm

"Woo, spell books? Cool!" Gar said, not realizing he was being a bit too loud.
He looked around at all the books, his eyes opened wide. He wasn't much of a reader, but the word 'spells' made him imagine that all the books there could turn him into a magician of sorts, and that was just amazing.

Alex stopped cooking for a moment and her sight got lost, her previous terrible mood almost getting the best of her again.
But she quickly regained control and kept cooking.
"Yeah, we are doing great" she said, trying to smile back "He's just been busy lately with the missions and such" she added, which was kinda true. But she didn't really feel like talking about the small problems they had been having in the past few days.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:13 pm

"Shh," Natalie giggled, holding her finger over her lips. "Honestly, Gar, they have been teaching me some magic. Its what's been keeping my adrenaline low and keeping my temper in check. Its just small stuff, but the Ancient One told me about a guy who was supposed to be paralyzed from the neck down and he uses magic to this day to keep him going. Its just like breathing to him. I should be able to keep my...my inner darkness, as she calls it, in check, too."

"He just did, Thea! He tried to kill me by using a bomb that almost killed ten other people!" Wally told her, not meaning to get upset.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 102 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 54 ... 102  Next