Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 102 of 102 Previous  1 ... 52 ... 100, 101, 102

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 102 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:27 pm

"No, no she didn't... All her notes said was that she just needed some time for herself, just to really discover who she is. And trust me, the thought of not knowing where exactly she is or how long she's going to be gone is driving me up the freaking wall," Wally said as he leaned against the wall, which he was pretty sure he was going to start climbing up if he didn't do something. But he had to take a breath, just chill and trust that Thea would return back to him eventually.

Natalie thought her boyfriend was just so adorable with how he was still in a cat form and following her to the kitchen. She went to the cabinet to grab a bag of popcorn before putting it into the microwave to heat it up.

Once she got that started, she grabbed the Garfield and placed him on the counter that she was adjacent to. " You know, you're too cute for your own good sometimes" she teased him with a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 102 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:21 pm

Thomas smiled. "That sounds nice. I'd like that," he nodded. It would almost be like a ... Pancake date he supposed?

Dick frowned, having a hard time even imagining how worried Wally was. "Do you want me to try and track her down?" He offered, not knowing that Thea specifically had mentioned that she did not want to be tracked down or followed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:18 pm

Alex smiled back at him, just happy about that simple moment. Things like that made her feel like all her problems were melting away. But a sharp pain in her foot reminded her otherwise, and she couldn't help to wince.
"A bit too much fun" she muttered with a painful smile. She had been standing up for a while now and as the pills' effects subsided.

Gar would've laughed if he could, but he simply decided to step it up a bit more, and lied on his back on the counter, his eyes opened wide as he purred and rolled over his back.
Maybe it was a bit too much? It seemed a bit exaggerated, but he was an actor after all, so he simply tried to play the "cute cat" role as much as he could. It was fun! And he loved seeing Natalie's reaction.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:50 pm

"yes.. no.. Thea already specified that if I tried or if anyone tried to track her down she would never forgive me.. I just want to know if she's safe, Dick. That's all I care about. I don't care what she's doing or where she's going, I just need to know she's safe. And I know that she can take care of herself, there's no denying that, but can you just imagine that someone you care about and would do anything for is somewhere where you can't reach them? " Wally asked as he tried to keep his breathing steady even though he felt like breaking down all over again. He had slid down the wall and was sitting while holding his knees to his chest. It was just driving him mad with worry. And he felt guilty for all of it. It was his fault even though everyone told him that it wasn't. He still felt like it. He drove Thea away.

Natalie watched as her boyfriend had turned onto his back and was acting so cute. Her first instinct was to immediately start rubbing his little belly and imagining his cute purrs, but then she stopped short. That was her boyfriend. Not some cat.

She was blushing profusely and she picked the little kitten up and asked as she looked in his eyes, "I love you, and you're adorable... But can I have my boyfriend back now? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:35 pm

Thomas frowned. "You should sit down," He said, offering his hand as he gently put his hand on her back. He could tell that her foot was bothering her.

Dick frowned as he listened to Wally. He glanced over at the shop where he could see his own girlfriend looking at some cute skirt. He sighed. "No, I can't." He knows he would also be going crazy if he didn't know where Kori was. "Look,.. I could always run a search on her. Find out where she's been or where she's going. Then at least you'll know where she is, even if you don't plan on making contact with her." Dick offers. He's not certain that it will be so easy to find her, it depends on how hard Thea has been covering her tracks.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 pm

Gar would've laughed if he had been able to, but he was a cat.
He gave his girlfriend a nod, and transformed slowly, so that he could get his human shape back, while also staying in Nat's arms as he did so. His feet touched the ground, and he chuckled.
"Is this better?" He asked with a cocky grin.

Alex smiled with a grimace.
"Yeah... yeah, sounds like a good idea" she said, accepting his help. She let out a sigh as they made their way to a chair so she could sit down.
"Thanks" she said, looking at him with grateful eyes. He was being so patient with her, and she really appreciated it. Well, he had always been patient, even back when he was still a villain under his dad's orders.
She sometimes still couldn't believe how much things had changed since then. She really hoped he was happy there, at the Cave, with the team he had once so viciously mocked and fought. She wanted to believe it had to be better than living with his awful dad and awful sister, right?
But she didn't ask him that, not there at least, as she wanted to wait for a more private moment to do so.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 102 of 102 Previous  1 ... 52 ... 100, 101, 102