Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 83 of 102 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 92 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 83 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:39 pm

M'gann giggled, making a gesture with her hand.
"Well, but maybe Alex does" she reminded him. "You don't have to worry about that. I'm sure we'll figure something out." she said with a smile.

"I don't like hotels" Conner commented as he wiped an oil stain off the bike with a dirty cloth. "The Cave is better. And it has a beach already"

M'gann sighed with exageration, teasingly.
"Well, we can stay at the Cave. You don't have to go" she remarked with an amused smile.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 83 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:06 pm

(Connor doesn't like anything good lol XD Hell, but I would stay at the cave just for the beach ☺ and Oliver is so cute, just wanting the best for his daughter! 🥰)

Wally gave a nod of thanks to John before he got into the limo as well. Unlike Thea, Wally wasn't used to being in limos. He only started being in them when he was with her, but he very rarely actually rode in them. He either ran or he was so used to the car that Thea got him. He wanted to hold her hand, to let her know that things will be okay but he didn't want to make her more pissed off then she already was.

John shut the door and sent a text to Oliver that they would be arriving very soon. He could tell that Thea was nervous, or rather let's put it as " unprepared " But he didn't dare text Oliver that. He knew that the Archer was already nervous as hell so he sent a quick warning to Dinah about it to prepare Oliver. Then he rounded the limo and got in before driving towards the Queen mansion.

The fear in his voice and in his eyes just broke Natalie's heart. She started to cry before she lept up, throwing her arms around her brother's shoulders - as much as she could with their height difference- And just started crying into his shoulder. How stupid could she be?! Scaring him like that?! You would think after the accident with her arm that she would have stopped being so reckless!

"Dick, I - I'm so sorry! " She cried, sniffling and just shaking her head over and over. She hated herself. Absolutely fucking hated herself!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:17 pm

(Haha Conner has me dying of laughter xD And yes <3)

"Maybe we should do something the entire team? It's been a while hasn't it? Maybe a party could make Alex feel better? It would be fun for eveyone! It could be a beach party?" Thomas suggested, shrugging. That would also be a good time for Alex to get closer to the team Thomas thought, and maybe dare to open up about how she was feeling?

Dinah and Oliver checked their phones about the same time, but only one of them about got a heart attack. "Okay, they're on their way," He breathed out, trying to stay cool about it before he couldn't help himself. "Dinah, they're on their way!"

"I know that, now what did we say about keeping your nerves in check?" Dinah reminded him. He didn't need to freak out before they even got here.

"R-right, right. Staying calm," Oliver breathed out. "I-is eveything in it's place?" He walked over, despretely looking for things to do, but the appartment was flawless, as it usually was. "Do I need to-" Dinah grabbed Olivers face with both her hands as he walked over. He was just trying to come up with excuses because he was so stressed out. "Oliver. Calm down," She told him a bit more serious this time so he'd get that he was stressing too much.

Thea was silent the whole ride, looking out the window. She'd never been to Star City before. She watched as the high buildings reached for the sky. It seemed quite nice if she was being honest. It was bigger than Central City, she could tell, and it was by the water, which was a bonus.

Dick was a bit surprised she got so emotional so fast but he just hugged her back tightly, closing his eyes and let out a breath of reveal. She was fine. She hadn't fallen like their parents. Honestly he couldn't get the picture out of his head when he for that brief second he thought she was going to fall saw her laying dead far down on the ground. He didn't say anything, but just hugged her back in silence.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:16 am

((Conner being Conner XD))

M'gann's eyes lit up in an instant, and she started floating a little from the excitement.
"A beach party! That sounds perfect!" she exclaimed. "I could bake some cookies and snacks, and we could have fresh lemonade. Oh! I saw some people even make lemonade that's pink! We could have that. And we'll have music, and-"

Conner cleared his throat, as M'gann was starting to talk faster and faster, and louder too.

"If we want it to be a surprise, maybe we don't want the entire Cave to hear the plan" he suggested, looking up at her. He didn't sound annoyed, but a bit amused. Besides, he liked the idea, mostly because it involved staying at the Cave and not going to a hotel or a different beach. He enjoyed the stability of staying in places he knew.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:05 pm

(We love our little clone boy XD)

Diggle and the others arrived to the mansion pretty quickly. He got out before rounding the car once again and opening the door for both of them. " Here we are, Ms. Whitmore," he said, gesturing with his other hand towards the door.

Wally gave Thea's hand a squeeze. "You ready? "

That was why Natalie got so upset like she did. She knew he was thinking about that day. It was actually his first time, and last, performing with them so he had seen the whole thing. But not only, he was only a baby at the time, was just in the back of the tent, sleeping in her cradle. So she wasn't actually there when it happened....

"I'm so sorry, " She whispered, burping his shirt more. She shook her head then looked up at him. " I was being inconsiderate. And reckless. I promise I won't ever do that again. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:44 pm

(Haha I just realised I probably had Dinah be at 3 places at the same time. But I saw that you made Alex save it with a phonecall..haha bless!)

Thomas had to laugh a little at that. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea," he said. "We can talk about planning the whole thing later, I'm gonna check on Alex. I think she should be done with her talk to Dinah now," he checked the time.

Thea looked at the door and took a deep inhale before she felt Wally grab her hand and give it a squeeze. She slowly breathed out before walking inside, slipping her hand out of his. Better to get it over with.

Oliver and Dinah were waiting inside the hall. When Oliver heard the door handle and saw it turn he held his breath before he slowly breathed out as a young woman stepped though the door. 18. She was 18, he'd calculated. She had brown hair, which was a bit below her shoulders, kind of the same length as Dinah. She was just over medium height and had somewhat more lean muscles than Artemis, making her look more petite than his archer protogé, even with her height. He got a good look at her face when she looked up. She had her mother's features, and suddenly Oliver's memory of what her mother looked like came flashing back, even if he last saw her 18 years ago. Her eyes were a mix between blue and green and she was just perfect.

Thea stopped inside and lifted her eyes to see the two adults infront of her. A woman with blonde hair, who was athletic built, which she could tell even with her loose fitted blouse. She saw the woman smile at her. And a man which she recognised from magazines. His hair was also blonde and he had facial hair that were a shade darker. He was taller than the woman by quite a few inches.

Oliver realised he'd freezed for s moment and and he snapped out of it, giving her a smile and offering his hand as he stepped up. "Hey, you must be Thea?"  

Thea saw him go for a handshake as a greetings, but she didn't meet him halfway, in which she could see Oliver stop and retract his hand.

"I, uh. Feel like home," Oliver said, rubbing his sweaty palm off his leg to play it off and holding his other hand out a little, inviting with his body.

"This isn't my home," Thea stated, still holding her ground.

Oliver stopped and glanced back at Dinah. Yeah, he could tell Thea was not happy about being there.

Dick's frown was still on his face, sadness in his eyes. "You said you were feeling better..." He whispered, just thinking about what could have happened. "Why would you lie about something like that? You... You knew that is was dangerous," he said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:46 pm

Diggle wanted to face slap himself from just how ridiculous Oliver was being but he's refrained from doing so. It was actually pretty, how you say it... Refreshing to see that the great Oliver Queen, the one he had met right after the millionaire Playboy that had just gotten back from spending 5 years in hell actually look and talk with a nervous tone in his voice. It reminded John that he was actually human and just hoped that Thea was kind to his friend.

Wally just looked at her, seeing her kind of retract herself away. He then turned to Oliver and held up a hand. " Hey, Ollie. Good to see you again. And it is always a pleasure to see you, too, " hey directed towards Dinah, being charming and everything just like how he used to hit on her when he was younger. But then he rubs his chest, remembering how she totally kicked his ass after he would flirt with her.

"I...." Natalie scrambled for the words, " I didn't want to be left out again! Left behind! Not help out like I should! You always push yourself to do better, be better! I thought I could too! "

That year that he had disappeared, or more like Bruce knew where he was but refused to tell even her made her upset and she hated it. Made her feel like absolute crap! Because they were all each other had after their parents died. And she loved Bruce, and Alfred, but it wasn't the same as brother and sister. If anything happened to him...

And now she was doing the exact same thing that he did to her. She looked up at him, more tears in her eyes. " I'm sorry, " She whispered out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:14 am

((yeah, don't worry xD i realized my mistake and used that to save us all rofl))

M'gann nodded.
"I'll start thinking of activities we can do at the party!" she said. "Let us know if Alex needs anything from us, alright?"
She added, before turning her attention to Conner, who was needing another tool.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:37 pm

(Haha I think it was my mistake, but nice save indeed!)

"I will. Thanks M'gann!" Thomas said before he went to the infirmary. He appreciated that M'gann liked planning and stuff for parties because that definitely wasn't his strongest side. He hoped Alex was feeling a bit better at least.

Dinah smiled, glad Wally , as always, tried to relieve the tension. "It's good to see you again, Wally" she said, giving the speedster a smile before turning back to help Oliver with Thea. She'd seen how she'd retracted her hand, and she wa sure Thea was just as nervous as Oliver was. It wasn't that surprising she'd be a bit reserved. "Can I offer you anything, Thea? Coffee, tea? Anything else?" She asked, just wanting her to feel welcome.

Thea looked at Dinah and saw the blonde smiling at her. She could tell she was just trying to be friendly. Thea hesitated a moment before she decided to accept. "Tea... thank you."

Dinah smile, glad she accepted. "I'll go put on a pot, Wally?" She asked, since she knew Oliver and John drank coffee, so she would put some coffee on incase they wanted.

"And you're always there to tell me when I push myself too hard," Dick told her. "If not you, then Bruce, or even Wally or Alfred." He let out a sigh. "I might not be the best role model for you too look up to. I've made some poor life choices," Dick admitted. "And I'm sorry too," he said, realising she had probably just looked up at what he'd done, so her acting after his actions was kind of his fault.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:25 pm

"Oh, just tea, please. You don't want to see me hyped up on coffee, " Wally joked a little bit. He wanted to keep the atmosphere as the light as possible because he knew things were just about to get serious.

"Yes, please don't give him any kind of caffeine, " John told Dinah, obviously remembering when Barry got some coffee.

"Stop, just stop please. No more apologizing. You have been the best role model that I know that our parents wanted you to be. For all of us. Yeah, you've made some really dumb decisions before, but haven't we all?" Natalie showed her prosthetic arm as an example. "But... But I remember the ancient one telling me that we are only human and that we make mistakes and all we can do is just learn from them. Obviously, I needed to learn that lesson twice. Now is finally stuck. No more reckless behavior from the both of us, okay? " Natalie held at her hand as in to say "deal?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 102 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 92 ... 102  Next