Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 98 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:26 pm

"Right, you're right... Thanks, dick, " Wally said as he held out a fist to him. He really did have the greatest friends in the world. Now, for the guitar.... "I'm pretty sure I can just buy one. A guitar, I mean. Hopefully they don't cost that much and Ireland then they do in Amrica." Not that it would matter. He was the King after all.

(It's still sort of weird that Wally is a freaking King of a country! 🤣🤣🤣)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 98 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:26 pm

(Haha it is. I mean. Yeah, money wouldn't be an issue, but the queen and king doesn't really hold any power or decide things in a real monarchy..not anymore. XD )

"I don't think so, but don't you got one in the music hall? Or is that Sky's?" Dick asked, recalling seeing one in there one of the two times he had been there. He wasn't sure if Sky left her instruments there or if she had more than one guitar or what not.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:18 pm

(Right, yeah, but what's the point in that? Why still have a king and queen when Parliament or whatever decide everything for the country? Seems kind of pointless to me)

Wally sighed. "They are technically both of ours, but the majority is Sky's. I guess we could use one of those. "

Wally just hoped that Sky wouldn't suddenly get into the mood to write something up or play something. He didn't want her to find out but he was doing since he wanted to be a surprise.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:26 pm

(I am not super into it but the main idea is to have someone represent the country. That's what the royal family is for. So they have a lot of royal "missions" I guess where they go out to different countries to represent or they do it within the country and bet they do a bunch of other stuff too. They are also involved with Charity a lot and stuff like that. And it's very like, complicated. Everything is voted upon in the parliament and has to get a majority for something to go through. And yeah, let's just say that someone couldn't change a law in one day. But back in the days it was the king who of course rules the country and had the highest power. Not anymore)

"I mean, if you wanna buy one I'm here for it. I know Carter has the Irish shopping experience now," Dick said, a bit louder so she could hear into the elak in closet. He was sure she'd be happy to take Wally shopping for a guitar of that's what he wanted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:06 pm

(Right, yeah. I guess it's like the president and stuff for us. But nothing really goes through unless Congress allows it to go through. Unless the president does an executive order in which it doesn't really need approval most of the time. I think anyway, I'm not really into politics)

Wally had to chuckle a little bit as Carter emerged from the walk-in closet wearing a cute off the shoulder lilac top, some athletic pants and some regular black flats. Her hair was still wet from the shower, but Wally was sort of surprised to see her in anything actually girly looking. "So, would you be willing to help me? "

"Mmm... After I do this, " mused out and then slapped his face but not hard enough to actually hurt him. " Don't ever, ever walk into the shower when I'm with Dick, okay? "

Wally rubbed his cheek that stung a little bit, but he could tell that she held back some Force which she was lucky for. " Got it. Sorry. " He wasn't mad, hell, he couldn't be mad since he sort of deserved that.

"Apology accepted. Now, I just need to blow dry my hair and finish up and then we can take off before it gets too late. Then you guys can start your lessons tomorrow after breakfast," Carter said before she kissed Dick's cheek and then went over to the vanity in the room to blow dry her hair.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:41 pm

(Yeah. I don't think anyone has that much power here to just make an order, but yeah. I am also not into politics. It's so boring xD)

Dick held back a snicker somewhat and he looked after his wife before turning back to his best friend. "Sorry, but you got off easy." He said. He could also tell Carter held back from that slap, since he had been slapped harder by her before.

(So, do you want to skip a few weeks so that they could have been practicing and stuff or did you want to do something in between?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:47 pm

"You sure about that? My cheeks still stings, " Wally muttered out, sort of pouting.

(Nah we can skip. A couple of weeks anyway. I don't think I have anything in particular for us or for me at least. But is Sky technically already pregnant? Or, when does she actually get pregnant for this idea?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:13 pm

"Yeah, well you walked in on us in the shower," Dick stated. That was pretty bad.

(Alright! That sounds good. and yeah, so Sky is already pregnant but she doesn't know about it. (Since like a few days back so it's very new.) And sometime you can go quite long without knowing you are pregnant, it very muck depends on the person. So anyway, I read up on this. And apparently it's possible to hear the babies heartbeat from week 9-10 if you use a special machine sorta. So my idea is that Damon will be able to hear this when he meets Sky because of his superhearing. You don't really have a belly by that time and some people get like no belly showing at all and don't know they're pregnant untill much further. And you can also have period skips and/or control it if you take pills with your period and all so I think it makes sense to not know about it. So then Damon will you know, compell her to forget that she ever met him so that she can start a family with Wally. I am thinking this could be debating whether if it's better to have Wally play the song to her a few days before that or if it should be after she meets with him 🤔)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:30 pm

(Right, right. And there's even a show that used to come out that was called I didn't know I was pregnant where women who have no idea that they were pregnant because they were either already a little big or even some that aren't big but don't have a belly don't know they're pregnant until they actually had a baby LOL XD it was pretty crazy actually. And I'm thinking after she meets with Damon. I just feel like it would be even sweeter considering even she doesn't know she's pregnant even when Damon overhears it and then suddenly she is pregnant and then the song comes out and boom happy ever after LOL 🤣)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:15 pm

(Exactly! It's kinda crazy how you can't know until you had the baby. Like whaaat? And yeah. I think that it would be better if Wally sings to her after Damon compels her to forget she ever met him. Because of he were to sing to her before that and tell her how he's afraid to lose her I feel like Sky would think more about actually seeing Damon.

So I think that we can skip 6 weeks, because that's apparently when the child's heart starts beating and I imagine vampire superhearing being better than hospital equipment. So during these 6 weeks, Sky has met up with Damon once every week, which also has caused her and Wally's relationship to drift apart. But Wally has been putting all that time into learning how to play the guitar so that he can sing a song to her, really trying to not lose her to Damon. But of course it hasn't been easy dealing with the rift between him and Sky. But even though he's angry he's also been determined to learn how to play that damn song.

And so when sky meets Damon week 6, just like any other meeting Damon will soon hear something. He'll realise that what he's hearing is the sound of a second heart beat. And he'll also realise that Sky doesn't know. Because it's too early. So, without saying anything, since he wants her to find out herself, which he doesn't doubt that she will soon enough, he will start saying things like, that he missed her... That he's going to miss her. In which Sky starts to become slightly confused until he strokes her hair back. He'll tell her he loves her and that that's why he's doing this. He'll look her in the eyes and her that she's going to forget this ever happened, from which Sky quickly realised that he's starting to compel her. She'll tell him no and shake her head since she doesn't want him to do this but Damon will compel her to forget she ever met him, that she ever knew him. That he's letting her go because he loves her. And once Sky snaps out of her trance she'll just find herself alone.

And when she returns to the castle my idea is that Wally would be sitting in their room with the guitar, knowing she has met up with Damon and he's ready to play to her after finally learning how to play that song. Sky will be surprised what he's doing with a guitar since he doesn't know how to play, but then to her surprise he will say that he learnt and he'll play and sing to her. And after he'd be explaining how he's been afraid of losing her and all that, but of course Sky won't even remember Damon so she'll just be like that he's never going to lose her. And maybe the next week Wally could be asking Sky if she's not going to meet up with him since she usually does one a week. He might wonder if him playing her a song actually made a difference and a difference that fast, but Sky will be like "meet up with who?" Wally of course will quickly realise that something's wrong because Sky doesn't even seem to remember Damon when he mentions him. Wally will wonder why and think of if Damon compels her and for what reason. But maybe a day or two after Sky could find out she's pregnant, and that would make Wally realise why Damon compelled her. He'd go find him and tell him that he knows why he let Sky go now. Damon could be like, she deserves to be happy and that he made the choice for her because he knew that he couldn't chose. Wally will be like, thank you. And Damon will be like. You're welcome.

Aaaand yeah.sorry for wall of text)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next