Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 99 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:44 pm

(I still love the idea and I can't wait to start! Especially for Carter and dick. I know that Carter really wants a baby, especially after finding out sky is pregnant but yeah! I can't wait!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 99 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:03 pm

(Alright! That makes me so happy! 😁🌟 And right!? I thought that would be so fitting!? And I feel like Dick and Carter having drama with the hero life and all that is also nice. Like testing their marriage and all. Anyway. I can start us off ^^ prepare for a time skip)

6 weeks later

Time flew by in what seemed like no time. In Ireland Sky and Wally had managed getting everything back in order after Count Vertigo was on the throne. It was also a big relief to know that Vertigo was behind bars back in Vlatava. Still, not everything had been peace and quiet. Sky knew she and Wally were drifting apart. It wasn't her intention to push him away, but she supposed she couldn't blame him from choosing to take distance when she was still seeing Damon.

Sky had met up with Damon once a week since they came back to Ireland. It wasn't much, and she till felt like she didn't get to spend enough time with him. However Sky also didn't want to see him more because she didn't want to tear too much on her husband. Wally hadn't given her any ultimatum, he hadn't demanded she made s decision, but he didn't have to. Sky knew that with every passing week she was losing time. Time. She was running out if time. They'd had their fights. But the fights had stopped two weeks ago. Now Wally was just ignoring the subject whenever Damon came up. He'd walk away. Usually she wouldn't see him for hours. It worried Sky, because she knew Wally... better than anyone and this was how he acted when he was losing patience. When he stopped caring. Sky was sure that Wally still cared that she was seeing Damon. That he was furious. But perhaps it was easier for him not to show it. To shut it off.

Sky realised she had been staring at the paper on her desk and totally zoned out. She blinked and shook her head before checking the time. Still an hour. Should she cancel her meeting with Damon today? She always met up with him on Thursdays. Sky stood up, leaving her desk and the paper unsigned before going to look for Wally.

Dick and Carter had spent about 5 weeks in Blüdhaven now, just getting back to pace after taking s few days holiday in Ireland. As nice as that was they also had to return back to reality. Their reality, which was very different from representing a country like their friends were doing.

Dick couldn't be more happy to be back. He'd been very busy with Leauge business. Well actually, not Leauge business since they decided to leave the Leauge. To make things simple, hero work had kept him very occupied aside from work, which meant that all that time he promised to spend with Carter and focus on their relationship wasn't really happening. Every day after work he'd go out to do his other job, protecting Blüdhaven. Blüdhaven wasn't was crime coated as Gotham City, but it was still pretty bad. Besides, he'd go on other missions too.

He'd also been trying to help Wally out with his guitar lessons. No, Dick didn't play the guitar, but he had a musical ear, so occasionally he'd video chat with Wally for a few hours while he was practising. However, he knew the guitar chats were coming to an end as Wally had improved. His best friend sure was stubborn when it came to it. He was actually proud he hadn't just given up, but decided to keep going all the way.

Tonight was finally a day off. He was totally free after work and that had only happened like twice the last week's. Dick let out a breath as he unlocked the door to their appartment and he dropped his bag on the floor. He'd just gotten home from work and he ran his hand through his hair. He'd just worked till 2 that day, and he had promised Carter that the two of them would do something because he knew she wasn't very happy with how busy he'd been.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:46 pm

(Nice!!! Thank you so much for starting!)

Wally was actually just getting back from the music room where he had been practicing for a couple of hours on the song that he had written for sky. He just prayed or something that it was going to be good enough and that maybe it would work so he could win her back.

His hands were covered in calluses so that was also a reason why he had barely touched her. Why he could barely even look at her... Well, that was actually more because of Damon Than anything. The fact that she had been seeing him for the past couple of weeks Non-Stop, well on Thursdays anyway, just meet him want to get a wooden stake and drive it through his heart. He had dreamed of it, but then after he did it, he would see that it was Sky's heart he had driven the stake through. Doing something like that would hurt her more than anything. As if he could actually catch up to the bastard anyway.

He let out a sigh and ran his calloused fingers through his hair before he saw Sky actually on her way to their bedroom. His stomach started churning for whatever reason. Was it to get ready for Damon? The thought made him growl low. But instead, he forced a smile on his face and met up with her. " Hey."

Carter was home as well, since she had requested to get off by a certain time from her job at the Bowhunter security where Will was the owner at. It was pretty good pay, and if she needs to get kind of rough with whoever was paying, she was definitely in. Plus, knowing the owner was also a bonus, since it was a " family business " and he was family by marriage.

However, she was not dressed up and had a pint of ice cream in her lap while she flipped through channels to find something to watch when Dick came home. She honestly expected him to bail on her again for something for the league as he had been doing the past couple of weeks. "Wow. You're actually on time for once, " she said without a hint of surprise.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:32 pm

(of course!)

Sky stopped walking through the hallway when Wally met up with her. She could see he somewhat forced that smile onto his face. "Hi," She returned a small smile. "I-I was just gonna go find you." She said, taking a short pause before asking. "What have you been up to?" She hated how she felt like she could barley have a conversation with him. How it felt as if they were strangers. She just wanted to try and have a conversation that didn't end in a fight or with one of them walking away.

Dick could here her sarcasm and he guessed he earned that. It was about the first time he'd been home at a decent time. "Yeah, well I couldn't leave my best girl waiting," he took off his jacket and hung it up on the coat hanger before walking inside to the livingroom to greet her. He kissed the top of her head, asking; "How are you?" He was really tired from the intense weeks he'd had but he couldn't show it. Not now when they were finally gonna spend some time together.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:23 pm

"I was just coming back from my office from sorting some papers out, " Wally lied as chalant as he could. It used to bother him whenever he lied to sky, but now he felt like it was much easier.... And that hurt him. He shook his head before asking her, " Well, what about you? What have you been up to? "

(I love that! " Keep my best girl waiting " lol It kind of reminds me of Steve Rogers a little bit)

Carter only smiled faintly at the affection shown before she just shrugged. " Nothing. We are probably going to need more ice cream, " she told him, holding up the empty pint of chocolate ice cream that she had devoured. It probably wasn't the best idea, especially since she was no speedster and could eat anything and not gain a pound, but hey. She could always work it off. Then she asked, " How are you? Work go okay?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:30 pm

"About the same," Sky said. "Been signing some papers, doing the usual "queen business " things," she said. It wasn't exactly her favourite things to do since a lot of it involved paperwork or just long meetings. But it had to be done. It had become her new everyday so she was used to it by now. "Nothing I can't handle." She added with a small smile not to worry him. She then noticed the silence that fell between them. "Hey... Um. I know it's Thursday, but I was just thinking... Maybe... Maybe you and I could do something together?"

(I imagine Wally replying with something passive aggressive like. Aren't you busy on Thursdays or like Oh I thought you had other plans or whatever. Since I still need Sky to go meet Damon, before we do the song scene after that)

(Oh yeah! I didn't even think about that!)

Dick smiled and let out a chuckle at the empty ice cream pint. "You really did a Wally, huh?" He commented, before he answered her questions. "But yeah, I'm good. A bit tired. It's just been a lot lately... In which you know," he smiled a bit nervously, sitting down next to her. "But I don't wanna talk about that stuff right now. I finally got some time off and I'm going to spend it with you," Dick said, turning to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:23 pm

It made Wally's heart pump just a little faster when she said that she wanted to actually spend time together. Everything in him was telling him to say yes and to suggest maybe do something fun and new, but then he went over her words. I know it's Thursday....

That made him growl internally and he couldn't stop himself from saying, " Don't you usually have plans on Thursdays? " He tried to stop himself but he just couldn't. All the weight of those days were cracking down on him so that's why he also had to focus on finishing the song before he finally snapped and did something he would regret.

Carter looked at him with a smile before she frowned and looked away. " Yeah, until you get called away again, " she muttered under her breath. That's what always happened. They would set up a time and date to actually spend time together but then he would get called away on either work stuff or league stuff. He never had time for her and that was before they might have a child.... If they ever do.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:35 pm

Sky could hear the passive aggressive tone in his voice behind that snarky comment and she frowned. Did he feel the need to say that!? She was trying to suggest they'd do something because she knew what she did was wrong. Didn't he want to? "I know... I just thought that... " Sky breathed out. Why should she try if he didn't care? "You know, nevermind." She shook her head and walked past him to head towards their room. She felt hurt and irritated at the same time. She wanted to spend time with him, but it was as if Wally would rather make a point than actually spend time with her. She knew he had every right to be angry, but even when she tried to make things better it was of no use.

"Hey," Dick grabbed her hands and turned more towards her. "No, I'm not going to leave tonight. I told everyone not to call me, well... Unless it's an emergency. But, it doesn't matter, I'm not leaving your side tonight. Dick promised her. He couldn't ditch on her again. He didn't want to do that or be that person or husband.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:27 pm

Wally watched her walk past him from the corner of his eye before he let out a sigh. He had regretted those words as soon as they left his mouth, but he couldn't stop himself from saying them. She did need to know that it did hurt, but Wally was hoping that Sky would forgive him and everything would be fine after he was done with the song. He was done with it, just needed some fine tuning and made sure that everything was perfect for the moment that he would sing it for her.

So that was why he turned on his heel and quickly went back to work on the song some more. He had no room for a mistakes because he couldn't lose her. Not again. Never again.

Carter looked at him in his eyes, and she wished she could believe him, but there was a part of her that new deep down that he would leave with just one phone call. But she smiled and pecked his lips anyway. "Okay. Was there anything you wanted to do? If you're not too tired? "

Hell, she would just be okay with taking a nap with him by this point. Anything to just have him there with her where it was safe. Carter was second guessing herself about leaving the hero life. Maybe she would do some on the side? It was just something she was thinking about.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:46 pm

Sky checked the time and saw that it was still around 50 minutes until she was going to meet Damon. She decided to write down some of her thoughts in her diary. She usually didn't use a diary, but she liked to write down her thoughts when she was confused or she just needed to let thoughts off her mind. She put the book back in her nightstand before she took her time getting ready. She was considering sending Carter a text, but she refrained and just decided to go outside when there was 10 minutes left. The young Queen took a slow stroll through the garden, as that usually made her relax more. Everytime she walked to meet Damon she felt both excited but also dirty. She just hoped that she could come to a decision soon. No, not a decision... Let Damon go. Of course. Sky corrected herself in her thoughts. It shouldn't be a choice. It should be simple. She stopped at the very back of the garden on the side to where it was more obscured from the caste view and no guards or workers around. She let out a heavy breath and decided to let her heavy thoughts go to focus on her meeting with Damon. She was excited to meet him.

"No," Dick shook his head. "Anything you wanna do," Dick insisted, holding her hands with a smile. It had been too long since they did spend an entire night together so he would do whatever she wished to do. He would make sure she had the best night in months!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next