Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 53 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:58 pm

((Yay! Thanks!!))

The two families were invited inside by the Titans and all were having a good time. Well, except Nikki. She was a bit more quiet as she held Ariel in her lap and glanced at Raven time to time. She knew what Raven was capable of. Who was to say she wasn't even more powerful than in the show? She was here, no, only a couple of feet from her and from what she could tell, her son really liked her. It was amazing and worrisome all the same. Nikki didn't want her baby boy to get hurt. He was...her last son, after all. Losing Aiden tore something in her and made her more protective, so why did she feel scared as hell all of a sudden?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 53 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:05 pm

Jaine was laughing at something Cyborg said and she glanced at Nikki, seeing she wasn't really paying attention. "Nikks?" She nudged her sisters arm, seeing her distracted.

(also, let me know if you want me to play john or raven or anyone in the meantime)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Nikki snapped out of it when she felt her sister nudge her. "Huh?" She looked up, seeing that she had dazed off.

"Are you okay? You look like me when I was in history class in 10th grade," Wally chuckled, shaking his head.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm uh... I'm fine. But um..." She got Ariel to get up so she could stand. "John, can I, um...talk to you real quick?"

((If you don't mind playing John just for this short bit ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:42 pm

John arched an eyebrow. He did not really want to, but what could he say? "Uh, sure?" John stood up and left the table.

(sure. I will try my best to keep his spirit!)

Jaine glanced at Wally, having a slight concerned face. Should she be concerned was the question? She watched her sister walk off with her Nephew.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:47 pm

((Thanks!))

Nikki led him down to the lobby as she thought about what to say to John. She couldn't just up and go 'oh yeah, Raven, your dad, etc. are all from a cartoon when I watched when I was your age'. She sighed before she pushed her loose strands of hair behind her ears. "John?" she asked as she turned to her son. "What do...you know about Raven?" she asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:09 pm

John was a little surpised by the question. "What do you mean, "what do I know about her?" She's my g-friend." John stopped himself and saw his mothers look. "It's not like I've been spying on her!" He stated to his defence if that's what his mother was accusing him of.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:18 pm

"Honey, I know that. I'm happy that you two are 'g-friends' but you just need to know that she's...she's different than most of you," Nikki told him, seeing he was getting defensive. He got that from her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:43 pm

"I know she's different, mum. That's why I like her." John admitted. "Why are you talking about her like it's a bad thing?" He asked, moving away a little. He was defensive.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:03 pm

"Baby, its not bad, its just she's not..." Nikki walked over before the door opened and she saw Rachel standing there. "Rav-Rachel."

"What do you know?" Rachel whispered, worried. What did she tell John? How did she know!?

"I-I didn't say anything, I swear," Nikki said, raising her hands. "You have to believe me."

Rachel began to panic and she ran the other way, out of the tower and suddenly, the power went out before turning back on. Something just happened.

((Now the parents can start to turn ^^))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:29 pm

"Mum?" Maddie repeated, looking at her mother, but she just seemed to be staring out into nothing.

That's when Jaine blinked, and as she oepened her eyes another pair of gloing yellow eyes appeared in her forhead as well.

"Woah-" Nathan hoped back, closer to his father only to see him turning into... into what too!? He didn't have time to react untill he was thrown into the wall.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next