Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 76 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:33 pm

(Okie dokie! I gots it ❣)

Seth, however, had managed to escape during all of the chaos. He had ditched the cuffs first before he had given the supers the slip the first chance he got.

Sniper was now atop a building where he whistled down to get their attention.

"Well, it's been fun, but got better things to do. Oh, and before I forget," he dropped the handcuffs," I won't be needing these." He then gave them a playful bow goodbye before he left.

"You don't have any friends outside of the Titans?" John asked with a little frown.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 76 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:00 pm

(perfect 👌)

Speedy and Kid Flash turned around while not being totally occupied. What? Since when did he manage to escape? Was he able to remove those handcuffs any time he wanted. Speedy growled. "Seriously!?" How could they let him slip away. Granted they had been under an attack. But still! Were they with him? On the same side? At least the assassin's were leaving now.

Rachel frowned. "No, not really. School isn't exactly s choice for me so I don't really meet people a lot."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:09 pm

That was when their father beeped in on their coms. "Hey, guys! I heard of the assassin's, are you two ok?!"

"Why not? Everyone has a choice," John said, taking her hand subconsciously. Hell, John would LOVE to not be forced to attend school, but he was grateful for be able to go. To have friends outside of his family and Team.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:25 pm

(So, I'm about to have some roast by Nightwing xD cause why not.)

"Dad!? I thought you had an important meeting?" Speedy was surprised to hear heir father's voice on the line. If he took the time to call them from work she didn't want to know what kind of trouble they were in. But hopefully, he was just worried. She then realised they never called Nightwing like they should have.

Indeed Nightwing, despite not being contacted by neither Nathan or Maddie had of course checked up when an alert from that Washington DC building had gone of in his house. Well maybe he had the security connected just incase something happened, since he promised Jaine to be available and help them if needed. Also. He knew what he was like as a kid so he didn't exactly expect either of them to actually call him. Even though he knew both Jaine and Wally was busy he had still sent them a short text and told them he was heading over there so they both could remain at work. Still they had a right to know.

"He does," Nightwing stated, making Kid Flash and Speedy jump a little. Damn. They hated the ninja thing! Nightwing had his arms crossed and gave them a judgemental look. He then spoke loudly so Wally could hear through their coms. "They're both fine. As far as I can tell. Police and guards got the situation under control now." He said as he looked around. "Looks like the League of Shadows hightailed their way out of here after they got what they came for. Along with,... Sniper, was it?" He sighed. Seriously they should have called him there. Why did he recognise himself so much in their situation?

"Because I can hurt people," Rachel said, retracting her hand to hug her arms. "There's... There's a lot of things you don't know about me, John. Things about my past and my background that I can't control."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:49 am

(Hahaha 😂 love it!)

"Well, as long as they are both all right. Thanks, Nightwing. Your mother and I are almost done with our meeting, but we should be home by dinner tonight. Love you both, and stay out of trouble, " Wally told them before he hung up.

(All I can see is the bat glare XD)

John frowned and tried to think of something comforting to say to her, but he was always so awkward in these situations. Honestly, his twin brother was so much better at that kind of stuff. He could talk to Ariel so good and he could always get her to calm down when John accidentally, or even purposely, got her all upset.

"W-Well, um, I want to be a kind of person for you to talk about those things with. I want you to open up to me, b-but only if you feel comfortable and it doesn't have to be right now, and... Damn." He sighed. "What I'm trying to say is, there's no judgment here from me and if you ever need someone to talk to, just call.

(And do you need me or want me to play somebody for you in the meantime? I feel bad that you're playing so many characters LOL XD)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:43 pm

(haha it's definitely maybe the nicer version of the bat glare xD)

Nightwing looked at them bith, knowing Wally hung up. Before Maddie had time to say anything he said. "You should have called."

"W-we had our hands full!" Speedy stated.

"Yeah. Letting Sniper get away? Nice job," Nightwing said sarcastically before he uncrossed his arms. That was a joke. "I'm serious though. You could have gotten hurt, or worse." He said.

"I told her it was a bad idea to move him!" Kid Flash stated, geasturing accusingly at his sister.

"I'm not looking to blame either of you for Sniper's escape. You did what you thought was right. But sometimes you need to learn to stay put." Nightwing stated, even though he knew he didn't exactly do that much back when he was young.

"We didn't know if the assassin's came to free him or not. The guards just left their posts, what else were we supposed to do? Just leave him unguarded?" Speedy asked.

"You should have called as soon as the building got compromised. In the end, we're left without anyone to question and some stolen tech." Nightwing said.

Kid Flash then looked at Nightwing. "What did they steal anyway?" If anyone knew, it had to be him.

"From what I could tell, instructions on how to modernise weapon's. Which, in the wrong hands, is never a good thing." Nightwing sighed. "No wonder why they have it heavily guarded." He thought about it. "Question remains if our new thief's were hired by the same person, and if they have the same motive." He'd have to dig into that later. "Did the guards or police get any information out of Sniper?"

Speedy shook her head. "No. He wouldn't tell." She said.

Nightwing rolled his eyes behind his mask. "Of course." Typical. Oh well. Back to square one. "I'll look into this case. See what information I can find. For now. Both of you should get some rest, you look like crap." He teased them, adding a small smile since they were a bit buffed up from the fight.

"Pth, sure." Speedy didn't buy his half joke. "You just want us to stay out of this case, don't you?"

"Exactly. Isn't that what I said?" Nightwing teased again causing the young teen to roll her eyes. He laughed a little. "Just get back home. I'll take it from here."

Speedy muttered some things under her breath as she left the scene with her brother.

(No it's okay..at least for now. XD that's kinda what I had to say. But yeah. Thanks ^^)

Rachel smiled as she looked at John and she felt her arms ease up a bit. "Thanks." She said. She appreciated him being there for her and being there when or if she was ready to tell him. But that wasn't now. Now she was just looking forward to their day together. "So um, carousel was it?" She asked, joking a little with a small smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:07 pm

(Okie ^^)

John smiled. "Right, yeah. Come on," he said before he led her to the carousel.

He had so many memories of when he and his family would come there. How he and Aiden....

He shook his head of the now sad memories. This day was going to be fun, and he wouldn't let Rachel down.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:50 pm

(yeah)

"Something on your mind?" Rachel noticed John going a bit quiet as they approved the carousel. She didn't want to pry but was still curious.

"You know it's your fault we got scolded, right?" Kid Flash stated, seeing his sister being grumpy as they left the scene.

Speedy gave her brother a small glare but didn't say anything. Once they got out of the building the two heroes speeded back home to Central City. They took the backyard in so that they could use the backdoor without any of their neighbours seeing them.

"I still don't get it why he helped us." Nathan stated, thinking back to Sniper and vis behaviour as he sat down in the couch.

"Maybe he was greatful we save this life," Maddie said with a shrug, going to the kitchen to make herself a sandwich.

Nathan looked over into the kitchen and gave her a look of skepticism. "I'm not so sure about that," he said.

"Then what do you suggest he helped us for?" Maddie asked, already walking back out and chewing down a sandwich so you could barley hear what she said.

"I don't know." Nathan thought about it. It all seemed like a plot to fool them. "Maybe he had orders?"

"To help us?" Maddie arched and eyebrow before shaking her head. "You haven't met his dad." She stated. She never really met, met him. But she did see him and from her experience in just 30 seconds she already hated him. He was an ass.

While the discussion forthwent at the West house Sniper had made his way back to his father's place. His blonde bangs hung in his eyes and he was slightly dirty from last night. He had not been longing for this. Why had he even returned to this hellhole one might ask? He wasn't sure. Well, it wasn't like he had anywhere else to go. Well, there was his grandfather's but he was already in big trouble enough. Honestly all Seth wanted to do was fall back n bed. Get some well deserved sleep. But he knew that wasn't going to happen.

As he entered the place he called home he was met with the usual cold floor. The dull walls who barley contained any windows. Sighing Seth ran his hand through his hair and would have tossed him weapons onto the ground if the guards hadn't confiscated all of vis weapons already. He thought back onto the past days. He hadn't gotten much sleep and he was honestly feeling like shit. But he knew his father wouldn't care about that. His father. Did he even know he was alive? Did he even care? Seth doubted it. Guess there was one way to find out.

"Hey," he said, entering his father's office. He barley looked up at him, but could tell he was sitting behind his desk.

"Took you long enough," Joe replied, not lifting hisbheqd at first as he was writing something down. He then lifted his eyes and pushed his chair out, standing up and walking over. He stopped infront of him, hands behind his back. "Where have you been?"

It wasn't that kind of question with worry in his voice. It was just a scolding question. Seth breathed out. He really didn't want to have this discussion. "I was doing the mission... Like you told me." He trailed off. "Things got... Complicated." He said.

"Complicated?" Joe repeated, almost a hint of amusement to his voice. He paced, hands behind his back. "You mean your incompetence caused the mission to be a failure?"

Seth gripped his fists to control himself. "I was in no condition to perform the mission, I told you that." He stated, remaining calm.

"What condition you were in is irrelevant. You failed," Joe repeated, turning back to his son.

Seth gritted his teeth and finally turned to look up at his father. He was clearly looking to play blame when this was all his fault! "Only because you poisoned me!" He stated, narrowing his eyes. "But not that you care about that, right!? I could be dead for all you care!" Seth was prepared for a slap across the face for talking back to him, but to his surprise Joe remained calm, for now.

"I'm surprised you're not." Joe admitted, circuling back to him even though he wasn't really surprised since he knew. "Tell me, did you bond with your little hero friends?" He mocked before asking in a more serious tone. "What did you tell them?"

Seth realised his father was more than pissed. "Nothing." He said, looking down before repeating. "Nothing."

Joe stared at his son before saying. "Good." He sighed and walked over to lean onto his desk. "At least the tech is now in my hands, no thanks to you... But that's what you have the League of Shadows for, right?"

"You hired the Shadows?" Seth was a little surprised since his father usually didn't buy men from Ra's al ghul.

"Yeah, they're expensive. But they get the job done. That's coming out of your paycheck," Joe smiled a little, his idea of a joke apperently.

Seth glared at his father. "You don't even pay me." He stated.

"With good reason so, apperently," Joe said, standing again. "Maybe you need some more... Discipline." He walked over.

Seth looked down. "I'm tired." He admitted, hoping to be let of the hook, at least for that evening. He really didn't have the energy for any... Discipline. Because he knew what that meant.

"Don't worry. You can rest afterwards." Joe stated, walking ahead, and hearing his son following him he smirked. He had him just where he wanted him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:15 pm

(Damn, that post. You weren't kidding, but I could have played Seth for you! I'm sorry 😞)

"What? No, I'm okay, " John replied with a smile. He didn't want to damper the mood.

As soon as the carousel stopped and people got off, both he and Rachel boarded the carousel. He helped her on before looking for a seat for them. " Take your pick, " he told her with a smile. It wasn't like they had any Ravens or anything black, but still.

He spotted a white unicorn with rainbow stripes and he teasingly asked her,"What about this one?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:22 pm

(Aw, don't feel bad. It's okay. I don't mind at a few times when Joe is being an ass xD)

Rachel eyed the horse he was geasturing towards and she chuckled lighty. "Sure," She agreed, not helping but to think it was funny how everyone else had to be starring at two kids dressed mostly in black and looking emo as hell boarded a colourful carousel. 

Jaine was the first to get home that evening, and let's just say she wasn't happy how they hadn't called Dick despite her telling them to call Nightwing if something went wrong. She might have been able to sneak of a bit earlier, but she was just tired and worried. Why didn't her kids ever listen?

"So we're just gonna wait untill dad get's home?" Maddie asked, sitting in the kitchen. "We've already been scoled by Nightwing, you don't need to tell us the same." She stated,since her mother had also gone on how they should't be involved in that situation any more.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next