Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

2 posters

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 77 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:51 pm

(Lol XD okay just let me know when I can help!)

"Really?" John shook his head with a slight chuckle. "Ok, sure. What the hell?"

He then helped her on before he hopped on an elephant that looked like out of something from Aladdin .

"Well, tough, sweetheart," Wally said, suddenly appearing, having just flashed there. He had his arms crossed with a look of disapproval on his face. "Where would you like to start?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!! - Page 77 Empty Re: Re: What would happen if? Second Gen!!

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:30 pm

(I will! I promise!)

Rachel sat onto the horse and giggled. "We look so out of place," she whispered to John who was next to her on his elephant.

Maddie saw her father was there and she was not hearing this. "First, it wasn't our fault!" She stated.

"Was too, well... Depending on what you mean." Nathan said.

"What were we supposed to do, leave him unguarded!? He would have escaped anyway!" Maddie stated.

"It's not about Sniper escaping. It's about not contacting Nightwing like we agreed. What if you'd gotten hurt?" Jaine said.

"We didn't!" Maddie insisted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:08 pm

(GOOD! 🤣)

John laughed a little. "I know," he whispered back. Then he saw the guy that was running the machine give a signal before the ride started.

"But you could have! You're still should have contacted Dick as soon as trouble began!" Wally sighed and he ran his hands through his hair. He didn't mean to shout, but he was worried. Both he and Jaine were. Now he knew how his mom, dad, and uncle felt.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:43 pm

"Wow,...they're even slower on them than watching," Rachel commented seeing how slow the carousel went with it's corny music and the small animals going up and down. 

"I didn't exacly think of that with everything going on, okay!?" Maddie stated, before sitting back and crossing her arms. She sighed. "Sorry, alright? What else do you want me to say?"

"Just... try to stay out of trouble, okay?" Jaine asked, knowing her daughter was... emotional in her teenage years. "We'll take this to the League."

"You're always taking it to the League..." Maddie muttered.

Nathan eyed his sister, but stayed quiet. It wasn't like they could handle this anyway...Their parents were right, so he just took it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:35 pm

"Yeah, no kidding. They were so much faster when we were kids, " John said, thinking back to when he and his siblings all rode it together when they were younger. He looked back at her. "Have you ever ridden one of these before? " A part of him doubted that she ever did, and it made him sad.

"Because they are experienced with this kind of thing. Have I ever told you about when we first formed the team? " Wally asked them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:52 pm

"No, not really," Rachel admitted. She wasn't exactly sad about that though. She saw his face. "But it's okay. If I'd been in these as a kid I would have fallen asleep." She joked to lighten the mood.

"Yes! A hundred times!" Both Maddie and Nathan groaned out this time. Okay, yes. Getting lectured sucked.

"How can we get experience if you don't let us experience anything?" Maddie asked.

Jaine looked at her daughter. She had a point. "You don't need to push yourselfs to get experience." She said. "This life is dangerous... It's easy to forget that sometimes when you're out there."

"Listen, if they wanted to kill us, they would have. They weren't even out for us." Maddie said.

"She's right. The Shadows were just after that tech," Nathan said, uncrossing his arms and turning s bit towards them. "They didn't even care about Sniper."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:16 pm

"I'd pay to see that," John said with an laugh. She she can be goofy, too. He liked that.

Wally exchanged a look with his wife. Then he sighed and said,"It doesn't matter right now. What matters is that you two are safe."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:58 pm

Rachel laughed a little. "You would, wouldn't you?" She then asked. "Well what about you? The Elephant was your favourite as a kid?" She asked, since he was riding the elephant.

"Yeah, we're safe alright." Maddie said. Honestly she was tired of always being left out if the action. But she knew that they just worried.

"So... Can we order in pizza for tonight?" Nathan then asked. He was a little hungry after the fight earlier and just some family time and a movie sounded nice right now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:47 pm

"Heh, yeah," John admitted with a light chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck. There was actually a really funny story behind it, but he didn't want to tell her because now it was just embarrassing. " I guess you could say that. "

"Pizza sounds great! I'll dial up our usual spot," Wally said, having the pizza guy on speed dial. " Anything special? What about you, Mads?" He knew she wasn't exactly happy with him right now so he wanted to get on her good side again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:53 am

"Uh-huh, keep your secrets the Grayson," Rachel teased him, having a feeling there was more behind that answer.

"Just the usual," Maddie said, waving her head as she walked to her room, still a little annoyed at being babied around. At least that's what she thought.

Jaine put her hand on her husband's shoulder. "Let her be. You know she's sensitive in this age." She said, seeing as her daughter was nearing 17.

"That's one way to put it..." Nathan muttered before seeing his mother's glare. He only swallowed and smiled a little before going to the livingroom. The newly 14 year old decided to then send a goofy snap to his cousin to see what he was up to.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next