Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 76 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:11 am

Wally didn't exactly like the idea of doing the rehab, but getting to spend time with Artemis and ice cream sounded really good. "You had me at ice cream,'" he said with a silly grin.

"Let's go! " Zerena grabbed his hand before the two went out into the water. Zerena wasn't really the surfing type, but boy did she love the ocean.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 76 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:15 am

Artemis giggled. "I figured as much," she said, leaning over and kissing his cheek before getting out of her bed. She grabbed his crutches that were leaning against the wall before walking over with them to him. "Here." Since he hated doing rehab she had to do something to get him out of bed, right?

"Did you come here a lot, like, before you were a part of the team?" Jason asked, wondering if she had been there a lot or not. He hadn't actually been on the beach of Happy Harbour, well not for swimming anyway. It was a lot nicer to have a beach instead of dirty ports with smelly water like Gotham.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:21 pm

"Thanks, beautiful," Wally told her. He grabbed his crutches and then hoisted himself up, being careful of his knee. " I'll race you,"  he teased.

There was no way that he could actually beat her right now.

"Here? No, but I have been on on other beaches before. Haven't you?" Zerena asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:32 pm

"Very funny," Artemis gave him a smile, knowing that was a joke and she walked over to open the door, holding it up for him. "You good?" She asked, keeping an eye on him.

"Well, I haven't really been much on them. Didn't move much outside Gotham, ya know?" Jason said, rubbing the back of his neck. It wasn't like Gotham had beaches. He had been by the water, but not in the purpose of doing someone fun like swimming or hanging out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:39 pm

"I'm good," Wally assured her, smiling. He kissed her cheek as he passed by, heading to the front door.

"Well, here you can!" Zerena tapped his arm. "You're i,t!" She then ran away towards the water.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:00 am

Artemis smiled and walked over, holding the door open for him and getting her keys so they could lock behind them. Once Artemis locked the door she eyed the stairs. She knew Wally hated the stairs, at least right now. "You know, I bet we can still build a waterslide down here." She joked to make him laugh.

"Hey! What's -" Jason laughed before he chased her down. "Why you!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:38 pm

Wally laughed a little. "Yeah, and bust my other knee," he teased. He then braced himself and started making his way down the steps. Maybe they could call that exercise and skip the ice cream?

Zerena squealed before she laughed and tried to get away from him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:08 pm

Artemis frowned a little before she walked with him down the stairs, making sure he didn't fall or anything. She really just hoped he'd have as fast healing progress as possible since she still felt it was her fault.

"You don't play tag when going swimming!" Jason called, chasing her around and laughing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:52 pm

Wally made it down the steps and he let out the breath he didn't know that he was holding. "Look at me now," he told his girlfriend. Then he saw her frown. "Hey, what's up?"

"Say's who?!" Zerena laughed before she said a spell that took her way out in the water.

She came up for air and smiled. "Come on, Jason!"

Right after she did that, a surfer didn't see her so he accidentally hit her with his board. Zerena 's head collided with the board, rendering her unconscious and causing her to sink.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:19 pm

Artemis realised she was still frowning and she shook her head. "Nothing... Just I feel bad." She said. She knew he didn't want her to blame herself, but she still did and she always would in some way.

Jason laughed and was gonna accuse her of cheating when what happened next seemed to happen within seconds. "Zerena? Zerena!?" Jason ran down the rest of the way to the water, running as far as he could untill he had to dive and swim.

"Hey, where did Zerena go?" Zatanna pulled her glasses down, seeing Jason just dive into the water, but didn't spot her sister. They were still a bit up on the beach and not too close to the water.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next