Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 85 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 92 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 85 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:08 pm

Wally indeed was blushing like crazy. Damn. She was way too good at that. He snapped out of his thoughts that only made his cheeks redder and cleared his throat. "O-Okay. I think I can live with that, " he said as he followed her to the next hole.

Zerena laughed at his cute jokes. " Okay, boy Wonder, what are you going to do now that I'm at your mercy? " She asked him with a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 85 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:24 pm

"Uh-huh," Artemis smirked before placing her ball down so that she could go first time. She looked at the course of the second hole and it was a bit more difficult with some bars making it a more narrow path to hit straight across. After making her analysis, taking into account that the course was a bit crocked then archer striked her ball, it rolling down and down untill it was a hole in one.

"Boy wonder? Why are you calling me that?" Jason got caught on what she first said. He wasn't Robin yet. Dick was still Robin and he was only in training. Was he supposed to be Robin by now or something? Why did he feel this pressure on him.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:38 pm

Oh, he was so screwed. "I'm screwed, aren't I?" Wally asked her.

Zerena frowned. She really did it that time. "Hey, hey," she said, cupping his cheeks. "I only said that because I know you are going to make a wonderful Robin. But don't feel pressured to me anything but yourself." She kissed his forehead.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:20 pm

Artemis turned to him with a smug face. "Yep. You better start thinking about writing a packing list," she teased, putting her hand on her hip.

Jason looked at her. "Really?" He asked with a small frown on his face. He sighed. "I just don't know if I am really Hero material, ya know?" He admitted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:07 pm

Wally groaned. Then he did his turn and it took him 4 tries, but he did it.

"What do you mean? You are so! You have the biggest heart, Jason," Zerena said, frowning. "Are you thinking about not being Robin?" She would still love him regardless, of course.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:19 pm

"Good job, babe," Artemis said, picking up their balls once again. Sure, she was going to win but it was nice of him to play anyway.

"I don't know. I haven't really thought much about it at all if I'm being honest," Jason said. He hadn't exactly pictured himself as a hero. It was cool and all how Dick and Bruce were heroes and that life... But it just felt so far away and all.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:42 pm

"Thanks," Wally said with a little smile. It was obvious that he was going to lose, but like you said before. He'd do anything with Artemis if it got her to smile like that.

"Well... Whatever you decide to do, I'm behind you 110% of the way, " Zerena said with a sweet sweet. She then kisses nose to be cute. " I love you. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:39 am

"Should I go next round from my left side?" Artemis teased, even though she was amberdexterity, at least when it came to archery.

Jason smiled a little when she said that, feeling better to have her support no matter what he did. "Thanks," he said, a small blush on his cheeks as she kissed her nose. "Love you too."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:48 pm

"I already know it's not going to matter, ". But he was willing to continue even though he knew he was going to get smoked.

"What are you two doing? "

Zerena heard her sister's voice and she froze. She craned her neck back and saw that indeed Zatanna was standing before them, her arms crossed and a look of disapproval on her face because she came in to find Jason towering over her a little sister. The others had came in through the back door, so no announcements of their arrival was made into the cave like usual.

"Um, we, -we weren't doing anything! " Zerena said, her face as red as fire.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:21 am

Artemis laughed a little as they approached the next hole. She kissed his cheek before bending down to start. As the two kept playing Artemis kept on getting hole in ones, and ocassionaly getting 2 strikes whenever there was a course that was impossible to get on just one since it was too long or had too many obstacles that required at least 2 strikes. 

Jason quickly sat up, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Y-yeah. Promise." He said. Honestly Zatanna was someone he didn't want to get on the bad side with.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 85 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 92 ... 100  Next