Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 31 of 93 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 62 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 31 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by Lily07 Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:47 pm

Sam just watched quietly as the scene played out, not really sure how to react, or what to do, as this didn't concern her. She simply watched as that girl Artemis and Jackie left the place.
Letting out a sigh, she frowned a bit. Not really a great start.

Jason uncrossed his arms. He was glad, he guessed, to see Artemis was alive. But it seems he didn't really have time to say hi. Not like he cared that much anyways, but it was good to see she was fine, or as fine as she could be with the news she had just gotten.

Still, he had to admit, he hated what Wally had done. He couldn't help to feel like he was just a coward, and the fact that he hurt Jackie made him mad.
So he simply shook his head.
"Good job, Wally" he muttered, before leaving, following Jackie, but taking his time. He just wanted to check on her, but didn't want to just run after her.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:11 pm

Wally frowned before standing back up. "I just wanted to help her," he said, not meaning for things to get out of hand. "I'll find her. Don't worry, I won't fuck up anything else," he said before zooming off towards the way Artemis went, hoping he could find her before she disappeared on them again. Yeah. He was definitely upset, too.

Jackie had just went off in a random direction and had her hood up because she was feeling horrible about having to tell the sister of the girl that helped her that she died. Dammit! She never knew this day would come and she wasn't good at being sympathetic or comfort or...

She gripped her hands and kicked a trash can that was laying on the ground. "Fuck!" she screamed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:39 pm

Artemis didn't have the strenght to go very far, so she had stopped behind a tree, just slumping down on the ground. She burried her face in her arms, just letting the tears fall.  Just being upset.

Dick sighed as he was left with Sam and Brooke. 

"Why does he do that?" Brooke asked Dick. "He can't keept being so... Positive" She stated.

"Well, that's who he is. But it's not making things better," Dick admitted. It was a good thing. But it could also be a bad thing these days.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:33 pm

Jason stood a few meters away from her, giving her space. But he couldn't help his snarky remark.
"That trash can did not see that coming" he said. It was mostly to let his presence be known, more than anything. But he understood her need to let the anger out, so he wasn't going to interfere.

Sam sighed and rubbed her arm. She thought for a moment, feeling bad for Wally, Artemis and Jackie, even if she didn't know any of them that well. She could still understand the pain each of them felt, in their own ways and for their different reasons.

"He had good intentions, but..." she shook her head, looking at Brooke and Dick. "Sometimes that's not enough, I guess"
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:18 pm

Wally found her at a tree not very far from their camp. He frowned, having only seen her cry maybe twice, but knew it still took a lot for her show her vulnerable side. He was careful as he approached her as she probably didn't want to talk to him. "Artemis, I... I'm sorry," he said as he bent over and laid a hand on her shoulder.

Jackie panted out as she looked at Jason, just trying to gather her breaths. Her eyes were black and red from when she got upset before she blinked and they were back to normal again. She took a breath and answered, "It was either the trash can or Wally's stupid face."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:39 pm

Artemis sniffled and didn't look at him. "Go away!" She said, but wasn't really sure she wanted him to go away.

"It's not," Brooke agreed with one of Sam's statements for once. She then walked back to the market so that they actually could manage to get something to eat for them.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:22 pm

"Now that I can understand" Jason said, taking a step closer. "Honestly, i think he deserves it more than the trash can, but the others may not agree so much" he added with a shrug.

Sam just watched as Brooke left.
Looking down at the ground, she frowned for a moment, before looking up at Dick.
"Do you think we should go and talk to... any of them?" she asked. She just didn't know what to do, or how to help, and that made her feel bad. She was tempted to just find a place where she could grow a few plants and try to fix everything with some tasty fruits, but she knew that was dumb and pointless.
Still, she hated feeling worthless in times like these.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:49 pm

"Why couldn't he grow some balls and tell her himself!? Its hard to look someone in the eye and tell them their sister is dead. Its like reliving the scene. I'd rather just forget it all," Jackie said, trying to calm herself down.

"You don't mean that." Wally walked out in front of her before he knelt down and got her into his arms. "I'm sorry, Artemis. I should have told you when we bumped into each other, but I didn't know what to say."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:58 pm

Dick looked after Brooke before looking back at Sam, realizing she asked a question. He shook his head. "No. Wally and Jason already went after them. I don't think the girls want a crowd around them right now." He said. Besides, he was pretty sure there wasn't much he could say to make it better.

Artemis started crying even more so when he did that. She wrapped her arms around him, burrying her face into his chest. She wasn't angry with him. Not really. She was just sad. "This wasn't supose to happen! I-I can't believe she's gone." She cried.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:30 pm

Sam sighed, knowing he was right.
"Yeah, i guess so" she said, defeated. She just wished she could help somehow.

Jason took a few steps closer.
"Tsk, yeah, Wally was never the best at getting his hands dirty" he admitted.
He shook his head, crossing his arms, and stayed quiet for a moment. A few moments later he looked up at her. He didn't have kind words of support. No, that wasn't his style. But he hoped she could get off her pent up anger by talking to -or yelling at- him.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 93 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 62 ... 93  Next