Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 30 of 93 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 61 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 30 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:38 pm

Wally got a little frown when she mentioned her sister. He opened his mouth to say something before he swallowed and said, "A-Actually, there's someone in our group who knew-knows her! Yeah, she actually knows Jade and might be able to tell you something." Well, he wasn't lying. Jackie knew her...and knew she was dead, but he didn't say anything about her being alive.

"I had a feeling it wasn't your first time, Jason," Jackie chuckled as she pulled her hair into a ponytail. It was expected since he was once a hero. Hero in training or whatever. "I heard about the Glades and the Green Arrow and everything. Always wanted to come here because of it."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:54 pm

"Really!? We'll let's go!" Artemis said before she took the lead even though she didn't know where they were staying.

Brooke hit Wally's arm when Artemis walked past them. "Why didn't you tell her?" She wispered, kinda glaring at him before they followed the blonde. Her sister was dead and she had a right to know.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:44 pm

"Ow! I'm going to tell her, just... I don't think she needs to be alone when we tell her. She needs all of us. Needs Dick and needs Jackie to tell her the truth," Wally whispered back as he rubbed his arm.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:11 pm

"She thinks her sister is alive because you have her False hope. This is wrong!" Brooke wispered, glaring at him before catching up to Artemis. She wasn't going to tell her. Artemis didn't know her and it wouldn't be personal. But Wally should have told her.

Dick had just gotten back to camp a little before Wally Artemis and Brooke would arrive. He was the first one to notice not just two, but threw people arrive at camp. And with Artemis unique looks he couldn't be misstaken. "Artemis!?" He smiled, so glad to see her alright.

"Hey Dick!" Artemis smiled before she hugged him. He was almost as tall as her by now.

"H-how? Okay. As good a detective I am. How did you guys find her before I did?" He pulled back from the hug and looked at Wally and Brooke.

"Actually I think I kinda found them." Artemis admitted
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:06 pm

Jackie became a bit stiff when she saw Artemis for the first time. She recognized her from a picture that Jade had kept with her, and the blonde hair and dark skin confirmed it was her. She saw Artemis looking happy, and not... Her eyes narrowed at Wally. He didn't tell her. Why hadn't he told her?!

"Yep," Wally chuckled a little as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Bumped into her. Artemis, I want you to meet some friends. You already know Jason, but this is Sam and Jackie. Girls, Artemis Crock."

Jackie held up a hand, unsure what to say to her. "Um...hey."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:11 pm

"Hi, Wally said you know my sister. Do you know where she is?" Artemis asked, not waisting anytime. She needed to find her now.

Brooke silently glared at Wally. He knew this would happen. He just didn't have the guts to tell her before.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:47 pm

Jackie glared at Wally, kinda feeling like killing him right now. She looked at Artemis with a frown. "I...knew her. Yes. She helped me a lot back when this world went to shit. But...but Artemis, I..." She took a breath. "I'm sorry. She's gone. She died helping me."

Wally looked away, rubbing his shoulder. He really just should've told Artemis right from the start.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Dick could see how the hope in Artemis eyes just died.

"N-no. She wouldn't-" Artemis gripped her fist tightly. "She can't be!" she stated, clearly upset before she started crying. Not wanting to cry infront of them, especially people she didn't know she ran away from there. It was too late. She'd never see her sister again! And it was breaking her heart, even though they never were really close she loved her.

Brooked looked down. She felt bad for Artemis. They just made it worse for her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:42 pm

"Artemis! Wait!" Wally called, going to chase after her when Jackie pushed him down. "Agh!" he grunted when he fell down. He looked up and saw how upset Jackie look. "Jackie, wait-"

"You jackass. You of course didn't have the stomach, so you made ME do it! It was already hard going through that moment once! Now I have to relive it! Thanks a fucking ton!" Jackie yelled at him before she grabbed her sweatshirt and stormed off as well, clearly upset.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:09 pm

"Nice going..." Dick muttered, crossing his arms. He get why Wally didn't tell her, but it just made things worse.

Brooke knew this would happen. Wally would have known as well. He wasn't stupid and he needed to stop trying to be so nice to everyone. He couldn't spare them any pain. Not everything could be avoided. This was the real world now, it wasn't like it used to be.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 93 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 61 ... 93  Next