Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 42 of 93 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 67 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 42 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by Lily07 Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:58 pm

Sam appreciated the opportunity to leave, as she didn't want to start crying in front of everyone. She nodded and followed Dick as he left.

Jason didn't wait, and followed Brooke as soon as Artemis asked Wally to talk. He glanced at Jackie, knowing she'd follow them too, and he frowned as he saw her expression. He had to refrain from sighing.
This was why he tried not to care about anyone or anything. Things always ended up bad anyways.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:54 pm

Jackie put her hood up and followed after the others. She felt her eyes change to their red and black hue, but only because she was upset and it liked to show sometimes. That is why she kept her head down and hood up so no one could see. Dammit, this sucked. Why couldn't they have been a day or two early!?

Wally appreciated everyone giving them space and he looked at Artemis. He gripped her hand. "What...did you need to say?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Artemis played with his hand and took a breath. She was looking down untill she finally found the curage to look up at him. "I-I don't want this, Wally. God, this freaking sucks sooo much.... And I'm terrified, but-" She took another solid breath before her eyes turned more serious. "I need you to do something for me." She said, and she didn't want to say this but. "I want you to be there, when I kill myself." Artemis knew she had to. She didn't want to turn into one of those things.

Brooke remained quiet and she just exchanged gazes with Jason and Jackie. It wasn't fair how the world was. She felt for Artemis. She had been in her shoes and it was almost making her want to cry. The impression she got from Artemis was that she was a lot like her. And if that was true, she'd want to kill herself. And that's why Brooke was so worried about Wally. He even tried to stop her from killing herself. And they had only known eachother a couple of weeks. But Artemis was his teamate. They had know eachother for years and... it looked like it was more than friendship. That's was why her heart was acing so much.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:18 pm

Sam let out a sob and rubbed her arm.
"If only i could help" she muttered to herself.
Once she was far enough, in her opinion, she found a wall and leaned against it, before slowly sliding down until she was sitting on the ground. Her face, now covered by her hands, was all wet with tears.

Jason walked up to Jackie and put a hand on her shoulder,but stayed quiet. Not like he had anything to say, really.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:35 pm

Wally's eyes went wide when she requested that. She wanted him there to...to see her die? To see her kill herself? "A-Artemis... I... I can't," he whispered, not wanting to be selfish but he couldn't watch her die. But then again, he knew she was going to kill herself anyway and she didn't want to be alone.

Jackie looked up at Jason after he laid his hand on her shoulder. She laid her hand on top of his and gripped it tightly, appreciating the comfort.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Artemis frowned and looked down. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know why she said that. To watch her die... it's just. "T-then will you do it for me?" She asked. She couldn't believe she was asking him to kill her. But she knew. She needed to die. She didnt want to live and turn into one of those things. She didn't want that. She'd rather die. She knew he probably didn't even know what to say to that. She started crying. "I-I can't do it alone Wally."

"I know. Me too," Dick olny said. But the true fact was that, he couldn't do anything. He just felt... useless. And awful.

Brooke glanced over at the two. She could tell they had feelings for one anoyther, even if it wasn't out there. "I'm gonna be back..." Brooke said before she left camp to go into town. She was gonna go see if there was anything she could do about this.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:29 pm

Jason looked at Jackie, his hand still in place. His heart started going a little faster, but he didn't know if it was the situation, or Jackie's hand gripping his. Maybe a little bit of both, but he ignored this as much as he could.

After a moment, he took his hand away, thinking it had been too long. Or maybe he just felt that way.

He cleared his throat.
"Wanna go take a walk? Maybe we can find something to eat at the market" he said. He just wanted to take this heavy matter off of her mind. Honestly, he would've suggested going to beat some Crazies, but that may have been a bit too much for her at the moment.

Sam sighed and looked at him. She didn't say anything, but she could see in his face the pain he was suffering. It was there, even if hidden. He seemed to be pretty good at hiding emotions, for what she had seen. But right now, he couldn't mask his feelings that easily.
"I'm sorry" she muttered "I k-know she's your friend. If i feel like this, i can't imagine-" she stopped as her voice stopped working for a moment. She just felt a lump on her throat.
"I'm sorry" she repeated once she could talk again, walking a step closer to him and placing her hand on his arm, trying to show him her support, even if she was very bad at it.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:41 pm

"Uh, yeah. Sounds good." Jackie kinda wished he hadn't let go of her hand, but she should know better. Jason didn't think of anyone but himself. Well...that wasn't entirely true. He did care, but he wouldn't let himself actually be more open to anyone. Maybe it was for the best, given that caring for someone was the reason everyone was in so much pain right now. She took a breath and felt her eyes go back to normal so she could take her hood off and shake her hair out. Damn, she needed a haircut.

"I...." Wally gripped his fists tightly as he looked down. He took a breath before looking at her. "Yeah. I'll do it," he whispered. It was worse than watching, but he felt like he owed her something, even if it meant...killing her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:53 pm

Artemis looked at him and it was both happy and sad tears leaving her eyes as closed them and kissed his lips. She just wanted more time. That's everything she wanted.

Dick smiled a little sad smile at her. "It¨s okay." He assured her. He knew all too well it was hard to say the words right now. In the situation they were in, that Artemis were in? He wasn't sure there were any right words to say...

Brooke went into town to get some tools. She didn't really bother telling the others how she got them. But she did. She just tried to blow off some steam. But to do that in a situation like this were pretty much impossible.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:17 pm

Sam tried to say something else, but nothing came to mind.
Instead, she just smiled back at him, a sad, defeated smile. They were both there, being useless. But at least she wanted to make sure he wasn't alone in a time like this. That's all she could hope to do, at least.

Jason was glad to see her take off her hood. She seemed a little calmer, even if only on the outside.
"C'mon, i found a few good places with food that didn't smell too rotten" he said, only half joking. He had indeed found a good place near the market where they could get food that didn't smell like literal trash.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 93 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 67 ... 93  Next