Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 41 of 93 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 67 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 41 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:22 pm

"I know," Brooke agreed. She nodded before she walked back to camp, Jackie and Jason following her this time.

Back at Camp things were still in the same moody feeling as before. Artemis heard something and looked over, seeing Brooke come back with Jackie. And even Jason. Wow.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:13 pm

Wally looked over and stood up when he saw Brooke return with Jackie and Jason. "Guys, thank you," he started to say when Jackie held up her hand.

"Look. I'm only going to give this a try because I owe it to her sister. I couldn't save Jade, so I'll try to save you, Artemis, but its a one in a million chance," Jackie told Artemis, not wanting to get her hopes up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:44 pm

"I get it," Artemis nodded. She didn't have her hopes up. Actually, she could kinda see it on Brooke and Jackie's face that neither of them thought this was gonna work. But she also knew Wally wouldn't stop unless they did try.

"Okay," Brooke nodded and walked back over to Artemis and sat down. "Jackie?"

Dick glanced at Sam and the others. He frowned, not sure this would work. He hoped so. He really did. Cause he knew Wally wouldn't be able to handle it. But he also knew Artemis. And he could see that she had already accepted it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:10 pm

Jackie took a breath before taking her backpack and jacket off to roll up her sleeve to show more skin. "Alright," she said as she sat down and held her arm out to Brooke, "bombs away."

Wally stood back, arms crossed tightly across his chest as he actually prayed it would work.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:27 pm

Brooke nodded and took a deep breath. She firmly grabbed Jackie's arm before putting her other hand onto Artemis shin. She then losed her eyes hard to concentrate.

She waited a moment for anything to happen. She could only feel that Jackie was gifted, but other than that she couldn't feel anything. It didn't feel like last time. Her powers wern't trying to grasp Jackie's immunity now that she didn't need them. But they were trying to grasp everything else. But Brooke fought it. That's not what she wanted.

Dick saw nothing was happening and he glanced at Wally.

Brooke tried for a solid minute, because she wanted this to work. This needed to work god dammit! She finally felt her head start to hurt too much from holding back and she opened her yes, expressing. "I-I can't do it."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:04 pm

Jackie quickly took her own arm away, feeling her head hurt, too. She herself was trying her best and couldn't do anything. "Sorry, Wally. Its not possible."

"You can try again, can't you? We can't just..." Wally looked at the girls, feeling more hopeless than ever. If this didn't work, that meant Artemis would...she would want them to...
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:26 am

Artemis grabbed Wally's hand. "It's okay, Wally." She said, giving it a squeeze.

Brooke frowned. "I-I'm so sorry. I wish I could get it to work. I really do." She said, just feeling bad. She knew what Artemis was going through. And it just wasn't fair.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:55 pm

Sam could feel her eyes getting teary, as her sight got blurry. She tried hard to remain calm, but it was hard considering what all of this meant. Even if she didn't know Artemis at all, this... was something she didn't wish for anyone, ever.

Jason frowned. He knew it was futile, and even got a bit mad that he had to see Jackie getting hurt like that again.
But he also felt bad for Artemis, like he almost never felt. Maybe it was the old Jason inside him, or maybe just the fact that he'd known her for a while now.
He crossed his arms and sighed, but he didn't say anything.
What could he say anyways? 'Sorry you're going to turn into a horrible creature and i may have to kill you later?'
He'd rather stay quiet.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:45 pm

Wally just looked don at Artemis before he hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry," he whispered into her shoulder. There was nothing he could do. He was really going to lose her...

Jackie looked away, gripping her arm tightly to stop herself from crying again. This all fucking sucked!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:48 pm

Artemis hugged Wally back, but it was more of a softer hug. She heard him but remained quiet before she pulled back. "Can I talk to you alone for a while?" She asked, knowing that the others heard though.

Brooke frowned but got the hint and stood up. She only walked away, going to give them some space.

Dick got the hint as well and put his hand on Sam's shoulder. "C'mon." He said, turning to give them some privacy.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 93 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 67 ... 93  Next