Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 6 of 93 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 49 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 6 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Dick just watched after as Kaldur left, some of his men taking care of the bloody mess. Dick felt dumbfolded for the first time in a long time for a detective anyway. "Okay... Mind filling me in?" He looked at Wally.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:19 pm

"Seems i missed all the fun" Jason muttered as he glanced at the dead men. But jee, Kaldur was definitely different. He didn't mind, but it sure took everyone by surprise.

Sam had stayed behind Dick, really really not liking what had happened, and how this 'friend' of theirs had reacted. If she was going to have trouble sleeping before, now she was sure she wouldn't be able to even close her eyes.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Wally watched Kaldur and his men leave the hallway before turning to everyone. "Kaldur thinks Brooke killed three of his men just now. She says one of them attacked her first. I know Brooke is kinda rough around the edges, but she doesn't kill just for the heck of it. She have had to been attacked first."

"Your friend isn't very friendly, huh?" Jackie finally joined the ground, holding the picture behind her back. Didn't really seem relevant right now.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:38 pm

"I'll talk to Kaldur. See if I can reason with him," Dick offered. "In the meantime, I would stay sharp and be careful for as long as we're here. We don't want to get on their bad side." He said before following after to see if he could talk to Kaldur.

In the meantime Brooke struggled in the two guys arms and they took her back to her cell, which she guessed formally had to have been some sort of interigation room or something. She did not miss that room.

"Ugh!" Brooke stumbled when they pushed her inside. She glared at the two.

"Now stay put, untill the boss decides on what to do with you!" One guard told her.

"Agh!" Brooke ran over, but they shot the door before she could spit him in the face. That's what she wanted to do. Or she wanted to kill Kaldur that's what. She sighed and just sank down along the metal door. Perfect.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 pm

Jason watched as Dick left, and stretched his arms. He was really tired of all the crap that was going on.
"Well, i'm going to bed. Too much drama for one day" he said. He looked at Jackie and noticed she was holding something behind her back.
"Hey, what you got there?" he asked, curious.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:00 pm

"Oh, uh..." Jackie showed the picture she found. "I saw this hanging on one of the walls. Thought maybe you guys would want it." She showed it to Wally, who had watched Dick walk away before seeing the photo.

Wally grabbed it and got a little smile. "Wow. Thanks," he said, thinking back to those simple times. Now things were rough and he didn't know how someone could change so much. It seemed Kaldur did. "Now, you all heard Dick. We just need to lay low for now."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:59 pm

"Hey! Kaldur, wait up!" Dick called as he caught up with his old team leader, seeing him head for what he guessed was his office. "Can we talk?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:09 pm

"I assume it is about your friend?" Kaldur stopped and turned to look at him. He wasn't dumb. He knew him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:18 pm

"Listen. I just want to understand. I know you used to be a man of reason Kal, so I hope you will try to understand as well," Dick slowly said. He didn't want to upset him since he already seemed upset, which wasn't like him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:28 pm

"I understand that three of my men are dead and she could have likely been the cause." Kaldur sighed. "Perhaps it was a mistake, but they would not attack or kill her without a good cause."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 93 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 49 ... 93  Next