Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 49 of 93 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 71 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 49 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:31 pm

"Thank you, Sam," Wally said with a nod. He got a small spoonful and held it to Artemis while his other hand slightly lifted her back. "Come on, babe, try to eat for me. Please?"

"Just...save some for me later, Sam. I'm not feeling very hungry," Jackie told Sam after seeing her go back to the pot with the oatmeal.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:31 pm

Artemis knew she had to eat even if she felt like she was Gonna throw up. So she did it, just nice and easy at least she could attempt to focus of swallowing and eatibhf instead of the pain.

"Dick, are you okay?" Brooke asked, seeing Dick still seemed to be shaking from earlier.

"Huh?" Dick realised his hand was shakeing and he gripped it. "Yeah, I'm fine." He assured before grabbing some meds on the shelf in the "store".

"You know it's okay if you're not," Brooke said.

"Let's just get these back to Artemis as soon as we can."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:45 pm

Sam nodded to what Jackie said, understanding.
She got a bowl for Jason and walked up to him.

He nodded as a thank you and grabbed the oatmeal.
He walked up to Jackie.
"You should eat something, you know" he said in a low voice, trying in his own way to show he worried.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:02 pm

Wally smiled when he saw she had taken the food without getting sick. He was going to regulate between the food and water so it'll be easier for it to go down. "Here's the second helping, babe. Think you can take it?" he asked, holding her back up a little.

"I know I should eat when I can, but I just don't think I could stomach it right now," Jackie told Jason, putting her hood up and her hands in her pockets.

((OKay, I have a little insane idea I just thought of. I don't know what our next big thing is just yet, but what if have a villain or someone who can actually control the Crazies? And he wants to use them to his own evil agenda?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:13 pm

Artemis managed a slight painted smile. "Well, let's find out," She made a half-hearted joke. At least seeing Wally smiling at her gave her something else to focus on other than the pain and that first med she got was helping a little bit.

Brooke sighed and decided not to say anything more. Dick was right. They needed to get that back to Artemis as soon as they could, she hated seeing her suffering.

(I really like that idea!!!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:35 pm

((Thank you! And I know you probably wanted Wally to be the one to kill Artemis after realizing that the amputation didn't work, but what if they got attacked by said guy and Artemis volunteers to hold them off/be a distraction and she gets killed of course? Or something in addition))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:49 pm

(Oh yeah. Well. I kinda still want that though xD I think it would be nice drama. But ohhh. What if we save your idea for a little and use it in the future and it could actually be Jason that offers to stay behind and that could be how he "dies" or kinda they will all think he dies anyway and Jackie would be really heart broken and then we need to figure out a way for him to come back red Hood style?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:15 pm

((okay, that sounds like, rly sad
but i got an even sadder idea, hear this

What if this villain that can control Crazies comes, and they fight with him and such, defending Artemis who can't do much.
And when they're about to beat him, the villain suddenly smiles and realizes Artemis is becoming a Crazy and so he starts controlling her? Not completely, as her human side is still fighting back, but still.
It would be such a heartbreaking moment, and Artemis could even ask Wally to kill her, both because she's becoming a monster and also because she's being controlled by one? It'd be so dramatic and we could get both ideas together!

We can do Jason's fake death a little later with a different villain, or even a former friend turned villain in any case~ ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:21 pm

((So, we got the idea? ^^ Oh man, I'm not ready for her to die! And then having Jason die eventually and come back as the Red Hood, ahhhh XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:51 pm

(Yes. I think we are all ready for some action! Things about to go down! And yes. Totally. Jackie gonna be crushed when we get to that point. But first things first. Anyone care to start? Guessing we're jumping right into it?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 93 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 71 ... 93  Next