Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 53 of 93 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 73 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 53 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:06 pm

Wally yelled out as he got knocked down. He had to try to hold Artemis away from him so she didn't try to bite him or scratch him. But no matter how much strength he put behind himself, he was no match for her when she was like this.

"Artemis! I don't wanna hurt you!! Don't make me hurt you!!"

Jackie screamed in annoyance. The zombies weren't really trying to hurt her, they were just making her focus go from her real target all because the bastard was controlling them.

She watched as Artemis attack Wally and her eyes brimmed with tears.

I'm sorry, Jade. I thought I could protect her , Jackie thought.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:24 pm

When Artemis heard Wally's voice her subconscious broke through and she managed to regain her self-awareness but not be able to control her bodies movements, no matter how much she tried to. Her dark eyes looked down at him in fear. "I-I don't wanna hurt you," she spoke and you could hear her voice tear up, you could see the pain in her face. She felt herself keep pushing him down and start strangling him. It was horrible for her to watch her own hands, out of her control trying to kill the man she so deeply cared for and always had. "W-wally, please?" She cried, panic rising in her head. "Don't let me hurt you. That's the last thing I want." Her hands were shaking as she was trying to fight the grip the man had around her, but unable to shake him fully.

Brooke began coughing when the air suddenly filled with smoke of burned flesh. The screames of the Crazies were awful. But they weren't the only thing who caught fire. The ground was dry as it hadn't rained for several days. And the burning crazies running around soon lit fire to the dry crass. "Dammit, Jason!" Brooked yelled, coughing into her arm before hitting a burning crazie down as it came running vividly at her. She still burned herself on her hand, dropping the larger branch. She rand over to grab Dick's arms, starting to pull him away from the flames approaching, all why trying to not inhale too much smoke.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:52 pm

The man laughed, as he started to walk away. He could feel it inside of Artemis' mind, she was almost completely gone, and he almost had full control.
As the Crazies, his army, began to burn, he knew he didn't have much time. He had done what he came for, anyways, and he'd hate to be caught there without his "bodyguards", so he began to put some distance between the fire and himself. He knew the job was done, anyways, and he wanted to see how it ended.

Sam smelled the stench of burning flesh before she saw the fire. Her eyes went wide as she saw Jason fighting Crazies, burning everything around them, and Brooke was trying to get Dick away from it all.
She panicked, frozen in place in the ground where Artemis had pushed her. She wanted to go help, stop her from hurting Wally, but if even he couldn't fight back, there was even less she could do.
She coughed, smoke covering everything around her, and soon she lost sight of them all.
"G-Guys! Wally! I-I'm coming, wait up!" she screamed, barely being able to breathe, as she tried to get back to him. She started to hear Crazies around her, and her heart beat fast, disoriented and desperate.

Jason was completely lost in his own world, his eyes shinning as they reflected the fire in front of him. The smell of flesh filling his lungs felt like a trophy. He smiled, wickedly, and laughed. Body after body fell in front of him, and the ones that didn't ran around, spreading the fire, which only made him happier, in a twisted way. His coldness was completely gone, and fire, rage and exhilaration were the only feelings he had left, completely forgetting where he was and what he was doing.
And who he was with.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:20 pm

Wally grabbed her hands, shaking from the force. She couldn't be asking what he thought she was asking...

"I-I can't...." He whispered.

"Hey!!! Get back here fucking, coward!! " Jackie shouted at the man as he was walking away with two of his bodyguards. The smell of burning zombie flesh penetrated her nose, making her want to throw up. Then it suddenly hit her. Jason!!!

She screamed and suddenly, all of the zombies that were on top of her shot up in the air when she got her second wind.

She was up in the air now, having used her tail as a catapult so she could get to Jason as quickly as possible. Wl
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:22 am

Tears were streaming down Artemis dirty face as smoke filled the air with the fire around them. Her blonde hair flew in the sky by the wind. Her hands were tightening the grip around his airways and and pain and sadness were literally written all over her face. This wasn't how she wanted things to go. "Y-you have to," she whispered, her lips quivering. "Please?" She couldn't fight back. Dammit! She didn't want this to be her last memory of him. She mustered half a smile, wanting him to know it was okay. She didn't blame him. She saw him begin to struggle for air as she was choaking him. It didn't help with the smoke getting thicker. He needed to fight back! He had to be okay. She just wanted him to be okay. She didn't care what happened to her as long as he was okay. "I-it's okay." She whispered. "I... love you." She said, truly meaning that.

Brooke was struggling a little pulling an unconscious Dick away from the fire, needing to drop him from time to time to hit burning Crazies away. She hissed at the burns on her wrist from using all her force to thrust one of them down before dragging Dick away, needing to pause to cough into her arm. "Fuck! Dick, wake up! C'mon!" She yelled, seeing Jason wasn't approachable at all between the smoke clearing. It wasn't easy dragging him over forest ground, with twigs and rocks in the way. She lost sight of most of the others, the smoke and fire making it hard to see and tell where everyone was. Her nose was burning by the terrible smell and her coughing became worse untill she finally managed to pull them far enough out of the fire, catching her breath for fresh air. She panted heavily, and wanted to go back in. But the fire was too thick, she couldn't see where they were and she couldn't just leave Dick while being unconscious since the threat wasn't over.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:47 am

Sam's labored breathing and the smoke in her eyes made her head ache like never before. Her chest felt like it was burning, with her lungs getting filled with hot air and fume.
She couldn't hear Wally or Artemis anymore, but she was able to find Brooke's voice amongst the chaos.
"B...Brooke" she called between coughs, but her voice was barely a whisper. Sam closed her eyes tight, trying to regain her strength so she could keep walking, but it was getting harder and harder, her pace getting slower with each step. She could even feel the leaves in her hair dying slowly as the heat killed them.

Jason stopped his flaming attack for a moment, just so he could start fighting the Crazies that were on fire. His fists were on fire as well, but he couldn't even feel that.
Punch after punch, he just attacked them as they got closer, not even minding the smoke and the smell that surrounded him.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:45 pm

Wally began to cry as his airway was nearly obstructed by her hands. He didn't want to do it, he didn't want to do it, why did HE have to be the one to do it?!

With shaky hands, he grabbed the gun that Brooke had dropped and pointed it right at Artemis ' forehead. He got even more choked up when she said those words.

"I love you too," he told her before he pulled the trigger.

Jackie just got to Jason before hearing the gun go off. She wasn't sure what happened until she saw Wally sit down, revealing...

"No," so whispered, eyes going wide when she saw who it was.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:20 pm

(AMG 😭 tears to my eyes.)

Brooke stopped trying to get Dick to wake up when she heard the gun go off. She stood up, looking around and tried to see through the smoke. She didn't hear as many cries from Crazies, guessing most of them had fallen and died now. She looked from where she had seen that guy stand before but she didn't spot him or Jackie. Still, her veins turned ice cold. She wasn't sure who had fired that last shot, or who had gotten hit. She prayed it was a crazie.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:07 pm

Sam heard the gunshot through the chaos, yet her mind was so clouded, she couldn't even think straight about what it could mean. All she could do was try to stay awake as she walked away from the smoke.

Finally, she reached the spot where Brooke and Dick were. She coughed, barely conscious, trying to get fresh air into her lungs. She could feel herself almost passing out, yet she tried to hold it together. Still, her legs gave in, making her fall on her hands and knees.

Jason stopped suddenly when he heard the shot. He also noticed Jackie standing next to him, which made his insanity diminish, as he didn't want to hurt her.
"What..." he started asking, the flames in his hands going out. "What's wrong? " he asked Jackie, before he followed her gaze.
When his eyes fell on the scene, he could barely believe what he saw.
He wasn't impressed by the blood, or the different things that were lying along the blood, but rather he was shocked by who that blood belonged to, and who had pulled the trigger.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:41 pm

Jackie fell to her hands and knees, forgetting where she was at the moment. Tears started flowing from her eyes as she began to sob. She failed! She failed Jade!!

Wally was silent as he crouched down to pick Artemis' body up. Her body... no longer living...

He just stayed silent as he walked away from the battle field to get Artemis away from it all. She deserved some peace.

(I know!! 🥺😫😭😭)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 93 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 73 ... 93  Next