Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 37 of 93 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 65 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 37 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Brooke rolled her eyes with a small smile to herself. "Right." But she wasn't gonna push.

"Wally..." Artemis frowned, not really sure about that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:00 pm

Jackie rubbed her neck before glancing at Brooke. "Do you like Wally?" she asked, just curious.

"I could ask her or we could try something," Wally said, trying to think up a plan.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:08 pm

"What?" Brooke asked, surprised by the question and being surprised by how her voice sounded nervous when she asked that.

"We can but," Artemis grabbed his hand. "Wally, I told you because I want you to be prepared that I most likely am going to die." Artemis frowned and squeezed his hand. "T-that's why I wanted you to kiss me. Because, I love you. I have for a long time."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:12 am

((gosh, this will make me cry! poor Artemis TnT))

Sam blushed slightly when Dick said t. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone by her side like that? She couldn't help to think back of her boyfriend. Before everything happened...
She finally nodded.
"Guess that's a good point" she said, smiling back at him.

The three guys didn't waste any time, and walked together towards Jason.
"What'cha lookin' at, punk?" one of them asked. Jason could smell his breath from a mile away, and it wasn't a pleasant smell.

He didn't answer, and just smirked. Those guys were practically Crazies already. He could see it, they had already started losing themselves. Besides, they all had some pretty nasty bites in their necks and arms. Hard to miss, honestly.
This was gonna be fun.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:28 pm

((I know, like...whyyyyy XD))

"I mean, just...he seems to like you, and you're closer to him than almost any of us," Jackie explained. She sounded nervous because she didn't wanna tick her off by asking her personal questions right after they actually became friends.

"Artemis, you can't just..." Wally gripped her hands, feeling like he was about to freak out. He took a deep breath to steady himself before looking at her. "I've...always loved you, too," he admitted. Yeah, he did, even though she had gotten on his nerves from day one. "But-But you can tell me more when we got you the cure. It's gonna be okay, we'll be okay," he said, getting up. He had to find Jackie now! And, and maybe Brooke could pass along the cure by her own powers like she did for herself.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:42 pm

(Soo Sad)

Dick looked at her and shrugged with a smile. He just tried to stay Positive.

Brooke didn't like the fact that Jackie was right in what she was saying. "He sticks to you like a bug. I havn't managed to shake him off. Besides. Wally's a typical" do-gooder" He likes everyone." She said.

Artemis stood up." Where are you going?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:57 pm

"Well, he's definitely annoying but I think he does care about you, Brooke," Jackie said, seeing they were getting near the market.

"I'm going to find my friend. I'll be right back," Wally told her. He pecked her lips before he ran off in the direction the two girls went.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:12 pm

"Yeah, that's an unsmart move. But I guess I have him to thank I'm alive," Brooke shrugged. If Wally hadn't found her and stopped her, she would have killed herself before she could turn into one of those Crazy things.

Artemis didn't have time to say anything before he was gone. She sighed and rubbed her shin. She wasn't sure about any of this. Actually, she was pretty sure she was going to die. Well, she'd rather kill herself before going Crazy.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:27 pm

"Well, yeah," Jackie shrugged. She was about to walk into the marketplace when Wally was suddenly in front of the two of them, causing her to jump back. "Shit! Wally! What the-"

"I need you both, right now," Wally said, keeping his thoughts in order so he could explain without being a rambling mess. "Its Artemis. She got bit. She maybe has another day or two before the infection turns her."

"Wait, she's..." Jackie frowned. "Wally, I'm sorry, but I don't know how we can help."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:56 pm

Sam finally stopped when she found what she was looking for: a nice place with dirt that wasn't filled with trash or covered by debris.
"Here" she said, mostly to herself rather than for Dick.
She sat down quickly, took out the few seeds she had saved, and put them on the ground, covering them with some dirt.
Then, she closed her eyes, focusing.
Soon, a bush started growing. She had used the seeds of the berries they had eaten at the forest, and so the small plant was quickly covered with fruits.

The battle didn't take long, to Jason's disappointment. The three almost-Crazy guys lied on the ground in front of him, their clothes almost burnt completely. The smell of burnt meat wasn't nice.
This time, though, he hadn't killed them. He assured himself that it was because he wouldn't want Dick bothering him if he found out, but deep down he knew there was another reason.
Still, he ignored that small fact, and moved on.
Not without first taking anything he could from the unconscious bodies.

One thing he found that looked fun, and ironic, was a metal lighter. An old one, with a cap that he could easily flip open with a twist of his wrist.
He smirked when he saw it still worked. Fun.
Souvenir he thought to himself, amused by his own joke. And with that, he headed back to the others, his need to punch something finally satisfied.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 93 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 65 ... 93  Next