Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 74 of 93 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 83 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 74 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by Lily07 Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:09 pm

Sam smiled at Dick's reassuring words as he passed by to help Wally.
She finished putting on her backpack and walked out of the building, ready to tackle whatever would come next, even if she felt tired still.

"Not really" Jason replied, looking around. "Coast seems clear enough, at least for now" he added, looking at her.
After a moment, he asked.
"Did you manage to get some sleep?". He didn't want to seem too concerned, and he tried to convince himself that he was just curious, to know if all the assets on the team were at their best capacity. But his voice betrayed a bit of worry, as he had noticed she didn't seem to be in as good a mood as the night before.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:36 pm

Wally appreciated Dick's offer, but he would just feel like he was burdening him so he shook his head. " I'm good. But thanks man, " while you said with an appreciative nod to him. He could still push himself and be okay. He just probably needed to eat something, soon. But until then, he would be okay.

Jackie's mouth curved up a little bit at his concerned tone. But she quickly waved it off and said, " Yeah, I slept okay. I've slept better, but it beats sleeping on the ground. I'm just not a morning person. What about you? Did you sleep okay? " He seemed to have slept all right. As far as she could tell anyway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:01 pm

"Of course," Dick smiled at him, looking behind him to make sure they didn't forget anything. He did notice Sam was superfast getting ready anyway. "Alright, looks like everyone's waiting for us now," he turned back to Wally, patting his shoulder before walking outside.

Brooke was leaning against the house wall, just waiting for the others and watching Jason and Jackie's conversation for afar. She couldn't make out what they were saying, but she could still make out their facial expressions, which was pretty entertaining to watch.

Her attention turned to Sam as she walked out of the old McDonald's building. "You sleep okay?" She asked her, even though her eyes went back to watch Jason and Jackie.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:49 pm

"Had some good 6 hours of sleep" Jason replied "After the first watch, those seats seemed way more appealing" he joked a little, as he had slept pretty well after his chat with Wally, despite his messy thoughts.

"Me? Oh... yeah" Sam said, a bit surprised by Brooke's question. "I'm just a bit tired, but it'll be fine" she added with a wave of her hand, trying to dismiss the topic. She didn't want to seem weak or to slow them down. Besides, she guessed she just needed some food to recover more energy.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:36 pm

(Brooke is just waiting to ruin another moment, isn't she ?! 🤣)

Jackie giggled into her palm. " Did Jason Todd just make a joke? " Jackie asked teasingly.

"I think he did! " Wally said, getting his arms around both of their shoulders. He then looked behind them and said, " come on, guys! We're wasting daylight!"

Jackie just gave him a weird look. Oh, he was still grieving and was on the denial part of it. They had all experienced it before. But she was glad to see him smiling. So she played along. " Yeah, yeah slowpokes! Let's get a move on! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:22 pm

(Haha, maybe she's waiting for a moment to happen xD But it's kind of her unintentional thing right now, haha. )

Brooke sighed and stood stright from leaning against the wall, looking at Sam. "Well, you heard them..." She said before following after the others, seeing Wally, Jason and Jackie take the lead.

Dick stopped and waited for Sam just to make sure she was with them, allowing Brooke to go before her. "I think Brooke is beginning to like you," He teased Sam since he knew they got off to a rough start. Honetsly he wasn't sure Brooke liked any of them, well except for one person. At least not more than she needed to. But it was fun to see her ease up on everyone, even if she kept those walls up pretty tight.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:23 pm

((lol XD))

"I think so too" Sam said with a small smile, half joking, but also half sincere. Well, she wasn't sure how much Brooke liked her, but she appreciated her concern. That's what they all needed to stay together.

Jason rolled his eyes at Jackie's comment about him making a joke. But he was in a good mood, so he just chuckled quietly after Wally pressured the others to keep up.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:05 pm

(Of course 🤣 So are we wanting just some more normalcy well as normal as they can get in the apocalypse before we do the next idea?)

Wally eventually let them go and he waited for Brooke and the others. His chest still hurt from the missing piece that was Artemis, but he was really, really hoping that it will get better. "Can you keep up?" He teased Brooke,  having a cocky sideways grin.

"You think Wally's okay? " Jackie whispered to Jason, moving a little closer to him so he didn't overhear. It was good to see Wally happy, but she had a feeling that it was all just a front. And that was worse.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:31 pm

(I think as normal as an apocalypse can get would be nice for them)

Brooke noticed Wally waited for her and she smiled a little at his comment. "Of course I can," she said, despite knowing it was just a facade that Wally kept up to deal with all the shit. But she could play it his way, if that made him feel better.

Dick chuckled lightly since he guessed no one really knew how much Brooke liked them. "Well, I'm glad you two are more comfortable around eachother." Dick said. Honestly it was important to keep a group together. And he felt like they were at least beginning to feel like a group rather than just some strangers running into eachother, even if he knew Wally and Jason from before the apokalypse.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:47 pm

((Normal sounds good ^^ they have all struggles to go through, and it will be nice a bit of calm before the storm hehe Twisted Evil ))

Jason looked at Wally for a moment.
"I think he will be" he stated, although he didn't want to talk about the small chat they had had the night before.

"Totally" Sam said with a smile.
She walked in silence for a moment, next to him, looking ahead at the group that was in front of her. She absentmindedly fixed her bandana on top of her green hair, trying to cover it as she always did when they were traveling.

"You know, i'm glad we all found each other" she admitted.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 93 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 83 ... 93  Next