Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 38 of 93 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 65 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 38 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:12 pm

"I don't think I'll ever get that close to a survival guide these days," Dick chuckled and sat down next to where she made the bush grow. "It's pretty asterous." He said.

Brooke frowned. Man, how bad luck could Artemis get? First she find out her sister is dead, then to know she herself is going to die. Brooke thought back to her own situation not only 24 hours ago. "He thinks our powers can cure her." Brooke realised. Honestly, she knew they couldn't, or at least she couldn't. Were Wally thinking of making a cure using Jackie? She was sceptical.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:25 pm

"It can if we can find a way for you to transfer some of Jackie's own DNA o-or powers or however it works," Wally said. "We can do it. Maybe even a blood transfusion-"

"Wally, get a grip!" Jackie grabbed his hoodie. "Look, I'm sorry that your new girlfriend is dying, but there's no way for us to help her! Brooke can't magically give her my cure and how the hell are we gonna be able to do some blood transfer in so little time!?" She let his hoodie go. "Also, I don't want everyone in the world knowin' I can't die by the same virus. I'm sorry, Wally, but you just have to accept it."

Wally looked down, gripping his hands. "Accept it? How selfish can you be!?" He glared at her and grabbed her by her shirt, picking her up. "If I had the power to cure those that were infected by this world, I would! In a heartbeat! You might think that looking out for yourself is best, but its not! Jade sure as hell didn't do that for herself!"

Jackie glared down at him. "And look where that got her," she growled. Her tail grabbed his leg and made him fall onto his face as she dropped. Her eyes turned back to normal as her tail disappeared. "Touch me again and you'll be seeing blood, alright. But not mine." She then put her hood up and went back to the camp.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:08 pm

Sam chuckled.
"Asterous" she repeated, amused, glancing at him with a smile before she started picking the berries.

Jason walked back to the camp, absentmindedly playing with his new lighter, completely unaware of what was going on with everyone else.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:17 pm

Brooke frowned and watched as Jackie left. She understood where she came from, and why she got angry, but she still felt bad. "You okay?" She bent down and helped Wally up. She looked at him before saying. "If it makes you feel any better, I'll try, okay?" She knew she probably couldn't help Artemis, but she were still willing to try.

"Yeah, see instead of things going wrong they go right?" Dick put his hands behind his head with a smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:32 pm

Wally looked at Brooke and he got a little smile. "Thank you, Brooke. That's all I can ask for," he whispered. He couldn't let Artemis die. He wouldn't be able to take it.

Jackie arrived the same time as Jason did and she walked over to him. "Come with me," she told the half and half teen, grabbing his sleeve and dragged him away from the camp.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:00 pm

Brooke smiled a little before she frowned. "How long since she was bit?" She asked as they started heading back to camo.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:27 pm

"She said it was right before she bumped into us, so maybe two, three days? If we don't get her some help now, then in another 24-48 hours..." Wally didn't want to finish the sentence. He felt sick just thinking about it. He knew Artemis. She would either want someone to kill her or kill herself, both things he wouldn't be able to take.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:44 pm

Brooke frowned a little. "D-do you like her?" She hesitated to ask. It was pretty obvious he did care about her a lot, but was it more than friendship?

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Wally looked at her before he frowned a little. She had stuttered. "Yeah... I do. I...I think I love her, and I always have. I thought maybe I hated her, because we never got along when we were on the team. We always fought and I thought she was replacing a good friend of mine on the team but she was really a great addition."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:25 pm

Brooke smiled a little. "She sounds awesome." She said, trying not to let his answer bother her. Why was it? "I'm happy for you." She realised that might not have been thr best thing to say right now as Artemis was dying.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 93 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 65 ... 93  Next