Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 8 of 93 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 50 ... 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 9 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:21 pm

"Sounds like a plan," Dick nodded. He would go check on the girls, Jackie and Sam before doing some detective skills.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:41 pm

"Good luck," Wally said before he went towards where he guessed they were holding Brooke.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:54 pm

Brooke was just sitting down in her cell, playing with a small rock that she found of the floor. Bored. But she guessed she was probably gonna be there for a while.

Dick went to check on the girls incase they hadn't gone to rest already. He knocked the door
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Wally arrived to the room and saw one guard outside with a gun. "Hey, you, uh..." He stopped when the guy gave him a hard look and a growl.

"What are you doin' here?" he growled.

"I just want to talk to my friend. No funny business, I promise," Wally said, even though he might try to get her out later. Maybe. Possibly.

"An' why should I trust ya?" the guy asked, his grip hardening on his rifle.

"You shouldn't, but uh... I heard Kaldur wouldn't let just anyone guard the prisoner. Only his best man. You must be awesome to have such great trust from him," Wally said, playing the good guy scheme. Make them feel good about themselves, flatter his way in.

The guy got a little grin. "Think so, eh?" he chuckled. "Yeah. I am pretty awesome."

"Yeah, so, I bet an awesome guy like you could take me down if I do anything wrong- which, I won't by the way. Just five minutes and I will leave." Wally smiled and the guy stared at him before he moved out of the way.

"Five minutes. That's it," he said.

"Thank you," Wally said nodding and he rolled his eyes after walking into the room.

Jackie walked up and went to the door, slowly sliding it to see who it was. When she saw it was Dick, she sighed out and pushed it open. "Yo."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Sam was sitting in bed, getting ready to get some rest, when she heard the knock on the door.
She looked up, trying to see who it was over Jackie's shoulder as she opened the door.

Jason was pretty much ready to sleep. He was on his old room, lying down, hands behind his head and he was staring at the ceiling.
It wasn't a perfect place. Sure, it had a lot of 'sentimental value' or something. But he missed his old penthouse.

Well, at least he finally had a bed again.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:09 pm

Brooke looked up when she saw someone enter. She expected it to be a douchebag guard at first but she quickly stood up when she saw it was Wally. "Wally." She said, walking over. She wanted to know what was going on. Was he there to get her out?

"Hey, I just wanted to check on you girls if you're okay," Dick said. He sighed. "Trust me. Kaldur hasn't exactly been what neither one of us expected."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:02 pm

"Hey, Brooke. I wanted to check on you. You okay?" Wally asked, seeing she wasn't hurt or anything.

"And here I thought Atlanteans were nice," Jackie remarked. She sighed. "I'm not too surprised. Even saints become devils nowadays."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:16 pm

"I'm fine. Just annoyed if that counts," Brooke said. "Nice friend ya have," She commented, it comming out abit snarky, but she didn't blame him or Dick for the fact that people changed.

"Hopefully I can reach through to him, but for now. I think it's better to just stay out of trouble." Dick admitted. They didn't need someone else behind bars.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:28 pm

"Trust me, he was way nicer than he is now. I kinda pity him," Wally said. Kaldur had to of gone through hell to become the man he is now.

"Yeah, I agree. Try telling that to Jason, though. He likes trouble," Jackie reminded him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:39 pm

"You can't pity everyone," Brooke told him. Not to be rude, just to be honest.

"Actually I was hoping you'd talk to him?" Dick asked. He saw her face so he said. "He listens to you more than me. And honestly I think, ever since the outbreak, you're the best thing that's happened to him."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 93 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 50 ... 93  Next