Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 90 of 93 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 90 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:32 pm

"Hey, right now?" Dick got him to look him in the eyes since he was dead serious about this. "We all know you're suffering more than anyone. You don't need to deal with your own stuff any more than the rest of us. We're a team." He said. Wow, that was the first time he actually said that. But yes, they were sorta like a team. They were a group at least. And a group looked after their own.

(Also, love how they are singing and dancing! So cute haha. Dick and Wally better be in a well isolated room not to hear that xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:05 am

((Yeah lol XD))

Sam clapped as she saw Jackie dancing, which she thought was really cool. She didn't have great stamina, so she wasn't the sort to dance. But she just loved the energy they had just then, for a moment.

As the song ended, she breathed out.
"Oof! Needed that " she giggled, ruffling her hair as a few leaves fell. Even a couple of small flowers had grown from her hair. She smiled at them.

Jason quieted down after singing the last few verses. He looked at Jackie, and smiled.
"Yeah, I think we all did" he admitted, but said nothing more. Not yet, anyways.

Sam was starting to relax, when she suddenly stood up.
"Dude! The food!" she laughed, running towards the pot. They had gotten distracted, and the food was starting to burn a bit. It seemed the fire was a bit too strong, but she wasn't complaining. She knew Jason needed to relax, and that stuff could happen. She picked up the spoon and mixed the food. Only the bottom was a bit dry and crispy, as the water had evaporated, but the food seemed good to go.
"It's all good, no need to worry. I'll serve the plates! Hope the others come back soon, or they'll have to eat this cold" she said, as she didn't want the food to dry up even more.

"Heh, sorry about that" Jason said, although he wasn't really sorry. He had fun, even for a bit he didn't worry about anything, so he didn't regret it.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:02 pm

(Haha right? 🤣🤣 But yeah, I am loving how they are just going to be regular teams for just a couple of minutes. I think it's well needed. Too bad Brooke couldn't join them haha 🤣 I think she would just ruin the mood anyway 🤣)

Wally also caught that. He had looked up when Dick had said that they were a " team ". A small smile grew on Wally's face as he looked at his best friend who indeed was at eye level with him now rather than having to look down at him. " I thought you didn't do teams anymore?" He lightly teased. But he was right. They had become a team, even if it wasn't intentional. Then again, their first team wasn't intentional either. He wondered what happened to Conner and M'gann. They already knew what became of Kaldur....

Jackie had also laughed when she stopped singing and tapping to the beat. But she was just really happy to see the smile that Jason wore. And made her feel really, really good to see him finally smiling a real smile. She was going to say something when Sam had mentioned the food and watched as she quickly ran to it, seeing that the food was okay. Then she heard Jason apologize and Jackie giggled. " If anyones to blame, it's me. I'm the one that started a little pow wow and got us distracted. " She walked over to see if Sam needed any help, but she kept an eye on Jason, still just smiling.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:37 am

(Right!? Haha I was considering having her walk in on them singing and being like WTF!? But I thought she would be gone for a while longer. Next time though xD )

"Pth," A smile grew onto Dick's face and he pushed Wally lightly on the shoulder. "Yeah... I thought so too." He admitted, putting his hands in his back pockets as he looked back towards the other side of the building where they had left the others.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:54 am

((lol XD))

Sam laughed a little.
"There's no one to blame" she said, as she put the food on the small tin bowls she had. "That was fun" she added, looking up at Jackie with a grateful smile. She didn't ask for help with the plates, though, as they only had one spoon to serve, and she didn't mind doing it herself.

"Yeah... it was" Jason agreed, looking at Jackie. It was thanks to her, after all, that he now felt relief. He felt lighter.
And for the first time in a long, long, long time... his hands didn't feel too cold, nor too hot, which took him by surprise.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:37 pm

"Let's go see what the others have been up to. I thought I heard something while we were having her little heart-to-heart, " Wally teased him, getting an arm around his shoulders in a very "brotherly" way and directed him to the door. But then he totally abandoned him and ran down the stairs and he smelled the food.

He stopped at where everyone was starting to get a plate and he rubbed his hands together eagerly. "What is that delicious smell?" He asked, mouth practically watering.

Jackie had just gotten done blushing from the compliment she received from both Sam and Jason when she saw the speedster run in in a blur. She blinked before she giggled to herself. "That would either be the mashed potatoes, the rice, or the lasagna which I already called dips on, " She told Wally as she went and got a food onto her plate. It was all instant made stuff, since it was in the dry packet that people used for occasions just like this, but it was still better than stuff in the garbage.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:56 pm

"Great, abandoned by food..." Dick told himself with a smile and an eyeroll before he walked the rest of the way. He was actually quite surprised to see everything that they had cooked together. It actually even looked nice. It smelled nice too. "Wow, you guys weren't kidding when you said you were going to make dinner." He said, walking over to get a better look at what they made.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:44 pm

"I know, right?" Sam replied, smiling as she offered him a plate. "These two sure can make a meal when they set their minds to it" she laughed a little, still feeling lighthearted from all the singing.

"Yeah, yeah, it's not that big a deal" Jason said, trying to act a bit grumpy, but not really feeling it. He grinned a little as he ate his food, enjoying just being able to taste spices and more than just one flavor for once. Sam's improvised stews were cool and all, but nothing beat some good ol' salt, pepper and spices.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:58 pm

Jackie couldn't help but to get a little embarrassed blush since she definitely wasn't used to praise like that. " No no," She said as she held her plate in one hand and waved the other as she shook her head. "Like Jason said, is not that big of a deal..."

She was going to add something when she looked over at Wally and saw him.... Crying?"Wally, a-are you crying? " "

Indeed the speedster was. He had already dug into the food and as soon as he tasted how great it was, he had started to get tears. He looked at all of his friends and unashamely said, "yes! Because this is the best thing I've had in weeks!!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:26 pm

(haha so cute)

Dick turned to the rest of the group and just said. "He's a food lover." It would explain things to Jackie and Sam as if they didn't know it already, but he and Jason definitely did. It was nice though, to see his best friend genuinely happy after everything he had been through. He then turned to them. "Mind if I have some?" It did really smell good and when was the last time you had an actually decent meal.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 90 of 93 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next