Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 91 of 93 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92, 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 91 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by Lily07 Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:39 pm

((i know! it was super cute))

"I think 'food lover' is selling it short" Jason commented as he ate, a bit amused by Wally's reaction, but sorta used to it. It was good to see him act more normal, though.

"Oh, right! Here" Sam said as she quickly served Dick some of the food as well. Extending him his portion, she then looked around.
"Anyone know if Brooke is coming back soon? Would hate for her food to get cold" she added.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:36 pm

(hehe thank you I know I'm cute XD)

Jackie chuckles, holding the back of her hand to her mouth. She swallowed her food before saying, " If it does, we have our own human microwave right here, " She said, pointing her spoon at Jason with a teasing grin. She was so happy that he was finally relaxing. It was really refreshing.

Wally paused mid bite, kind of worried now that Brooke had been gone so long. He looked down at his food, which he was almost finished with, since he didn't want to wolf it down and one bite because who knew when was the last time he would get something that's good and wanted to savor every bite.

"Should I go look for her? I should go look for her, shouldn't I? " He asked, looking around the room. He didn't want to automatically go looking for her and not trust her to handle herself. He was sure that she wouldn't leave them... Not again anyway...
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:48 pm

Dick laughed a little at Jackie's joke as he accepted the bowl he got from Sam. He then noticed Wally immediately getting worried so before he could taste his food he said. "Wally, no. She's fine. She'll be back later." He walked over to sit down next to him. Brooke did say she wanted to find a place to wash herself, and in this world that could take a while.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:32 pm

Jason chuckled at Jackie's joke as he ate. He didn't mind if he had to warm up the food again.

"She's more than capable of taking care of herself" Sam smiled at Wally as she served herself some food and sat down. "And if she takes too long, we can go look for her" she added, just hoping to take some of his worries away.

Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:53 pm

"Yeah, relax, Kid Mouth," I'm sure she's fine, "Jackie tried to assure him, eating her food. She swallowed and told him, pointing a spoon and saying, "You worry too much."

"Well, someone has to," Wally said as he finished off his food, looking over at the entrance every now and then. He would be checking his watch except he doesn't have a watch, one that works anyway. But they were right. Sam said she could handle herself and he shouldn't worry. Brooke wasn't smart woman, young lady really. She would be fine.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:23 pm

"So, how you guys like New York so far? You ever been before?" Dick decided to ask after swallowing to change the topic so Wally wouldn't worry as much. He was mainly directing his question to Sam & Jackie since he knew the team had been on missions in New York. Not that that was the same thing as just visiting it as a tourist, but still. It was mainly a lighthearted question as well, since they all knew that New York wasn't anything like it used to be.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:04 pm

Sam shook her head.
"Never been here before" she said. "It's... so big" she added, smiling a little, as she tried her best not to think about her parents. They had talked many times about traveling together to NYC and see all the famous places they only knew from movies.
"Bet it was more impressive before, though" she added.

Jason scoffed.
"Nah, this place wasn't that cool" he said "Just a big city with big problems, and criminals everyone" he added with a shrug. "Not too different from what it is now"
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:17 pm

"wow, could you get any more emo?" Jackie teased Jason before she laughed. She held up one finger after that. " Been here once. Came with my..." She took a breath before continuing, " with my parents and my little brother. Daniel. He was too young to remember anything, but I was about maybe seven, eight? Maybe 9, I don't remember really myself. But I do remember the big tree that was lit up for Christmas every year. Not that I came here a lot for Christmas, but my parents wanted us to come to New York just one time during Christmas. We came, We went to see the nutcracker ballet, and we were going to leave the next morning but we got snowed in. Stayed in hotel for 3 days before we could actually leave."

Wally couldn't help a little chuckle. " Yeah? Try running across the country through all of that with the villains coming at you left and right while you're carrying a heart and it's going to expire if you don't get it to the receiver on time, " He said casually. Then he looked over and saw very questioning looks, obviously confused. He waved his hand. "Story for another time. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:12 pm

(Haha, Jason being emo xD #true)

Dick laughed a little at everyone else's confused facial expressions, since he was the only one who knew. "But you did say that was the best birthday present you ever got," he pointed out to his best friend, remembering when Wally had told him the story for the first time. That was at his 16th birthday... Wow, that seemed so long ago. 4 years already.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:20 pm

((ikr XD))

Jason rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, but listened with interest to Jackie's story. He found himself smiling slightly.

"Woah that... sounds like quite the story" Sam said, curious to hear what that was all about. Still, she didn't pressure Wally to tell it. Maybe it was better if Brooke was there too to hear it? she wondered as she ate.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 91 of 93 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92, 93  Next