Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

3 posters

Page 92 of 93 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

Go down

BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Page 92 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:26 pm

Wally nodded his head, to the fact that it was and still is the best birthday present he had ever received and that it was a really unique interesting story. "It's kind of a long story too, " He added, before nervously glancing to the front doors. Brooke had been gone a long time now... At least to him. Had she been able to find a shower? Probably not, that's probably why it was taking her so long. Really wished that she would have taken someone with her, not him of course that would just be very perverted and creepy..... At least Sam or Jackie.

"Brooke the big girl, Wally. She can take care of herself, " Jackie told their speedster friend after seeing his nervous look. " I don't know if there's any leftovers, but I know that you'll probably need the most if there are. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:07 pm

"With all the food you guys got from the market today I don't feel like starving is going to be an issue," Dick said. Which was also nice for a change. It wasn't like you could just go to the nearest Mcdonalds and order a burger, which was ironic, considering they were inside an old Mcdonalds building right now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:48 pm

"I think there was a bit left on the pot" Sam said, checking it as she spoke. She had prepared Brooke's portion already so that she would have her food ready once she came back. "Maybe Jason can reheat it for you? Don't think that'll be a problem for our rations" she added with a smile. Dick was right, they wouldn't have food issues for a while, and with her new plant pot, she had way more freedom to grow food anywhere they went.

"On it" Jason said, as he moved closer to the pot and made the fire grow again. He grabbed the spoon and mixed it as he did, so it wouldn't burn or stick to the bottom.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:06 pm

"me and my stomach thank you guys for your hard work, " Wally jokes with the younger members of their group, which were Sam, Jason and Jackie. He chuckled a little before he asked Sam, " So, what all can you grow with that? Do you think you can make like that fake meat stuff that's made out of plants? I miss meat so much," He admitted.

"You're being very... Sweet and compliant," Jackie teased Jason a little, walking over to him and crossing her arms as she gave him a teasing grin. He was being rather sweet and considerate, despite how he usually acted. Well, he was pretty considerate person ever since she met him because hell, Jason took her in when she had nowhere to go and was just making her way through the world.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:47 pm

"Maybe you should learn how to hunt?" Dick suggested to Wally with a small snicker because he got a funny picture in his head of how terrible Wally would do at hunting. He was definitely not an outdoorsy person.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:54 pm

Sam giggled a little.
"Hunting would probably be easier" she admitted "i can grow soy here" she added, looking at her pot "not sure how much we can turn it into fake meat like the old days, but we can try for sure, if we find any seeds" she said with an optimistic smile. It'd be fun if they could get their hands on any stuff like chickpeas, beans or soy beans. They were very filling foods that could be really helpful to them.

Jason gave a small chuckle between his teeth. He did not like those adjectives for himself.
"Sweet is not a word i heard anyone use to describe me" he said, a bit sarcastically. He didn't really think he was sweet at all.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:33 pm

Wally got an embarrass blush when his best friend teased him like that. " I can hunt! There's nothing but science and some strategic thinking, " Wally rambled on, because yeah he wasn't really an outdoorsy kind of person but he could do anything he set his mind to. They're just other... Things that he didn't want to attract that was the problem..

"Oh, yeah, totally, " Jackie giggled sarcastically before she bumped his hip. " All I'm saying is, is that it's nice to see you letting loose. Actually acting like your age. Actually, I don't think I ever asked your age. How old are you? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:07 pm

"Right, because you're always thinking one step ahead," Dick continued to tease his best friend a little, knowing he could be impulsive and act before he thought. He was just teasing though since he knew that Wally was really smart, at least with things he out his mind to.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:46 pm

((I totally forgot everyone's age here and i can't find my forms lol XD))

Sam chuckled at the boys as they mocked each other.
"I'm sure Wally would do great" she said with a kind smile. "I mean, he can outrun any animal, so I'm sure he'd have no problem at all. Right?" she asked the red-head, tilting her head a little. She could never hunt, as she'd feel too sorry for the animal, but she was sure if Wally wanted, he could do it.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:34 pm

"Uh, thank you! She just became my new favorite person, " before he started to laugh. He knew that Dick was was just teasing him but he did appreciate Sam's confidence in him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 92 of 93 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 91, 92, 93  Next