Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 49 of 101 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 75 ... 101  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 49 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:17 pm

"Pass. Besides. You wouldn't wanna get spoilers." Bart teased, waving his finger playfully as he walked with her.

Analeigh's eyes went wide, not expecting that. "That's a first..."

"Recon, cool. Suit prior tux. Win!" Dick grinned since he hated those parties. Sure field probably wouldn't be much action anyway, but better than being in some stuff ed party.

Analeigh smiled before she realized it would just be her and Dick. She then frowned. Was she ready? "You won't be out at field?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:40 pm

"The Civil War already happened, stupid," Zoe chuckled before she frowned a bit. There wasn't going to be another war anytime soon, was there? That would really suck.

"I won't be unless things get too severe and I'm needed. However, I have full confidence that you will be able to take on anything that goes your way," Bruce told his daughter as he laid a hand on her shoulder.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:53 pm

Bart chuckled. "Well, at least I can entertain you while you do it." He said. Well, he could still hang out with her while she studdied.

Analeigh looked up at her father and smiled. "Thanks dad." She was glad he had faith in her to support her when her own confidence wasn't enough.

"Great, so it's settled then!" Dick clapped his hands together. This would go great. He was sure of it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:29 am

Zoe chuckled. "More like distract me," she corrected him. She then went back to looking over her notes and was writing down the essential parts for her test.

Bruce nodded. "Suit up," he told them before he went to get into his own regular suit.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:44 pm

Bart watched her while she did so, a stupid goofy smile in his face.

Analeigh smiled, glad her father had faith in her before she went to change like her brother.

(should we skip to that night? Also. What was rhe plan for Bart and Zoe now again?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:08 pm

((Sure!! And uhh....shit, I forgot XD its been a while. I know I had an idea about his twin brother showing up out of the blue, but I thought the idea was connected to Ana and them. Or maybe not. I gotta think))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:01 pm

(Eh.... Trying to remember this twin brother. Doesn't ring a Bell. Maybe you posted about it in the previous posts? Hehe goes to investigate*)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:38 pm

((Okay, so, since this is the only idea I have right now for Zoe and them: Bart's brother could come to the past after Bart thought he was dead. I have one of two options

1.) Bart knows this brother is evil and his bro could pretend to be him and get close to Zoe by impersonating him to A.) Make her hate Bart or B.) To lure her into a trap or find things out about Bart

OR

2.) Bart thought he died and gets really happy with her sees he's alive, but doesn't know his brother turned evil.

What do you like most?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:24 pm

(Hm. I kinda like the one of him knowing is bro is evil and then him turning him against Zoe. His brother is a twin? I guess?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:33 pm

((OKay, so, breakdown of my idea

Phase 1: Bart thought his brother (whose name is Owen) died when the two were fighting, after discovering that Owen was going to try and stop the Reach by an 'any means necessary' plan. That means thousands of innocent lives dying in the way of it. Bart goes to stop him, and because of this, Owen 'dies' or they think he dies.

Phase 2: Owen lives because the Speed Force kept him alive for some weird reason that I will come up with later. Anyway, Owen will come to the present pretending to be Zoe so she could make her hate Bart. Eventually, Owen will reveal himself to Bart and kidnap Zoe so the two can battle.

Phase 3: The two fight and Bart wins of course but doesn't want to kill his brother))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 101 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 75 ... 101  Next