Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 50 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:35 pm

(Oh yes. That's great! Very Happy I approve!!!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:18 am

((Yay! Thanks!! Ready to start?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:15 pm

(Yes Girl! I am! I can start)

That comming weekend Analeigh wasn't Analeigh. She was Batgirl. It was the first time she and her brother, being in his Nightwing attire were on a mission alone. Well, sure, it wasn't really a mission, but Analeigh called it a mission. Her father was attaneding as Bruce Wayne, and Nightwing and Batgirl's job was to make sure there was no threath during that night. Easy enough, right? Or at least that was what they were all counting on. That didn't mean, however, it was going to play out that way.

That same weekend Bart, or Impulse was on a mission with the Flash. He was bored though, cause it was a boring mission. At least for now. They were just waiting for these bad guys to show up. And Impulse seriously felt like he could fall asleep any minute.

(I guess you want bart to kinda be away from Zoe anyway when Barts twin brother comes in?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:15 am

Bruce was doing what he did best, just mingling with the public while also keeping an eye out for anything. He knew Batgirl and Nightwing were on recon for the event, but of course he couldn't slack either. "Thank you," he told one of the waitresses who was giving out drinks before he walked away a little. "How is it going up there, you two? See anything?"

((Mmhm ^^ So he can pretend to be Bart and trick Zoe))

Zoe, however, was actually on her way home from, you'll never believe, a girl's day. Lyla had somehow convinced her to go to the spa with her. The two spent the last few hours getting their nails, feet, hair, and even eyebrows done. Zoe couldn't remember the last time she actually had a day to just...relax. It wasn't as bad of an experience than she thought. The nails were black, but they were fake. That she might not be able to get used to. Fake nails didn't do good with guns.

Not like I'll be handling any guns anyway, she thought, checking her phone and frowning when she didn't get a text from Bart. Guess he was still on his mission. She was kinda hoping he would see her hair. She had gotten it cut to a pixie bob short with some very light grey streaks. Her hair had to be a natural color for the school she was at, but it was totally cool and her style.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:42 pm

"I see you being all smiles as always. How come you're not like that on a mission, Bruce?" Nightwing asked a little cheeky. He could feel both Bruce and Batgirl's glare at him.

Since he was being a good Batgirl decided to answer with a serious answer. "Sso far it's nothing. All clear."She said, and she really hoped it would stay that way. She was still in training and recon missions was really a good starting place for her right now. But she could tell Dick was bored.

(Yes. Okay. I will play along.)

Owen (that was his name right) had been getting bsck to the past a few days ago. He'd keept a close eye on his brother. He wondered why he would have gone back to the past in the beginning, but what brothered him more was why he'd stayed? However, spending a few days in the past he had quickly learned of Bart's current situation. And he didn't want to just say hello. But why not have some fun? He knew exactly how to fuck up his life. Turned out his brother had gotten himself a little girlfriend. And not just any girlfriend. The daughter of Deadshot. Now that could be fun. If this worked as well as he'd hoped maybe Zoe would just shoot Bart herself.

So here he was, watching her and going approach her since he knew Bart was off on a mission. They were twins, and people always told them how much alike they looked. She wouldn't be able to tell the difference, if he acted right.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:26 pm

Much to their dismay, or well, delight in Dick's case, the fun would be starting at any moment. Everything was getting set up for the perfect moment to wreak havoc. Any moment now.

"Good. It might be quiet, but always keep on guard. The moment we let down our guard could make or break a situation," Bruce said before taking a sip of his wine. He then caught something out of the corner of his eye and noticed a little red ball come up to his feet.

He rose an eyebrow and picked it up. As soon as he turned it, he saw the huge "HAHA!" written on the side and his eyes went wide. He tossed the ball and a second later, it exploded, unleashing the joker venom into the air.

"Batgirl, Nightwing, engage! Now!" Bruce coughed into his arm, doing his best not to breathe it in.

((Thank you!! ^^))

Zoe and Lyla got to the corner to their apartment building when Zoe noticed 'Bart' out of the corner of her eye. "Hey, I'll be in, in a sec." She adjusted the bags of clothes on her arm before walking over to him with a smile. "And since when do you wait outside?" she teased. "Mission go good?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:21 pm

Nightwing got up right away from leaning his head into his hand and he got his batons put before Batgirl barley had the chance to react. "Batgirl. You ready?" He checked in on his sister, knowing she wasn't expecting this.

"Y-yeah. Of course." Batgirl shook her head and nodded. She could do this.

She sqe her brother make a front flip down from the rooftop to leap into action and she herself got her zip wire and used it to get herself down.

"Since.... Never," Owen faked a smile and laugh. Totally doing the "Bart laugh" as he called it. He grabbed her hands. "Mission went well. I like your hair," He smiled. Of course he did his homework. He'd been watching her for a few days. He noticed she'd cut her hair short.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:30 pm

Bruce coughed into his arm as he was trying to get people away from the ambush. "Batgirl, Nightwing, rebreathers. Batgirl, handle evacuations. Nightwing, help me track down-" He saw a silhouette and could barely dodge the huge fist that appeared through the fog. He held his arms up in an 'x' formation and got hit back into a table, breaking it.

"I think I got him, puddin'!" Harley's shrill voice was heard through the fog. She stepped up, a jack-in-a-box in her arms. A mask hid her grinning face and she looked around. "Hm. Tough crowd."

"Good work, Harley!" Joker stepped up behind Bruce and smirked down at him. "Hello, Brucey! Where's that charming little girl of yours?"

"Hm. Thanks. It was getting annoying," Zoe admitted as she blushed a little since she was happy he noticed. She gripped his hands. "I feel totally weird. Lyla insisted on the manicure, pedicure, waxing my eyebrows. Felt kinda good, but I don't know."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:57 pm

Both the young hereos got rebreathers in their mouths while in the air and got ready for action. Batgirl doing the evac and of course Nightwing taking the big guys.

Batgirl had just landed after zipping down when she saw the Joker and Harley having cornered her father. Her eyes went small and she just froze in her place. Memories of what he did to her keept flashing back, how he almost blew her up by a bomb. She was scared.

Nightwing had landed, knowing what Bruce was going to say since he recognized this sort of attack. He shot out an explosive bird-a-rang, knocking the bat out of Harley's hand. Of course Bruce needed backup, but it wasn't good how Joker knew who he was now.

"Well, it's defiently not your style, but if you like it, maybe that's a good thing?" Owen said. He had to make her buy the fact that he was Bart and just doing a total flip would defiently make her suspicious.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:45 pm

"Ah! Hey!" Harley glared at Nightwing as she rubbed her hand.

That provided Bruce with enough distraction. He grabbed a plate full of food and tossed it at Joker's face and once he was standing, he hit Joker back. "Nightwing! Take care of Harley!" he ordered, going to take care of Joker before anyone could figure out who he was. He had seen Batgirl freeze and didn't want her to get hurt again. That was not going to happen with him there. Not again.

Joker coughed and spit out some blood. "That was a dirty trick! I want more!" he laughed. "Good thing I brought my own tricks!" He stood up, going to take a button out of his jacket when Bruce came at him again.

"I think so." Zoe smiled. She didn't suspect anything. Not yet, anyway. She was in too good of a mood to really be on guard. "Anyway, can you help me get these bags in?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next