Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 74 of 101 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 101  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 74 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:29 pm

Analeigh was about to say that they should continue training since they did have a break, but after the whole, "note from Wally" inncident she had her mind full of that, besides, she was starting to get hungry. She walked up the stairs back to the mansion, Dick following after her. She then went to her room since she had a batheroom conected with it to take a quick shower.

(haha I knew it! Oliver!!!)

Bart tried to calm down, mostly because he knew that him running and searching earth and foot probably had very little chance of finding her. If Max didn't wanna be found, then he'd be smarter than that.

"Huh, what is that? Spanish?" Max noted. He shrugged before walking over to lift she chair up to standing position again. "Enjoyed your free fall?" He asked, obvioulsy mocking her. It was kinda fun to get on her nerves since she seemed to have a temper for sure.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:42 pm

Bruce let out a tired tie before he went to prepare some lunch for all of them since he felt that they needed a little bit of pampering considering it all. But then he stopped and looked around before he said, " Wally, if you're there, don't be spying on my daughter. Or you're going to wish you would stay dead."

Wally was chilling on the couch and he put a hand over his heart. " Geez, Bruce. You think that low of me?" But he was right. There was a time when he would have spied on Analeigh in the shower, but he had grown.... A little bit.

(Haha who else? XD)

John explained to the Archer the situation that they were currently in and Oliver said that he would be there to help while he had Felicity (or Dinah?) look into it some more.

John then turned to Bart. "Oliver said that he will meet us to learn more about the situation. And he has contacts and so do we. The important part is that we remain calm."

But even as John said that, his knuckles were white from the force of his strength.

Zoe just spit at him. "La punta," she said, giving him a hateful glare.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:50 pm

(Haha, Bruce is funny xD Who wouldn't spy with that power? I mean haha )

Analeigh stripped down before going into her bathroom, letting her dark hair out from the ponytail. She shook her head a bit to loosen the hair up before she locked the door to her bathroom behind her and then getting into the bath she had prepared. She loved taking baths and that usually made her calm down and relax, so she hoped that would take her mind off things or at least give her some time to process everything that had happened in such little time. 

(Haha Oliver is QUEEN! Bad pun intended.and I mean.I support felicity as a sort of Oracle character, but I don't like her and oliver as a couple xD)

"D-do we have any idea where to start looking? H-how do you normally go about finding lost persons?" Bart asked. Well, he hadn't really dealt with kidnappings much, and if the team did they usually had a location to go for a rescue mission, but they had nothing. 

Max just gave her a deadpan look, totally unaffected. "I have no idea what that means," he stated, before shrugging. "So, with that out of the way," He stroke some hair out of her eyes in a caring manner but with a teasing smile. "Should we have some fun?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:51 pm

(I would NEVER... Maybe 😏🤣? And yes, bad pun LOL 😂)

Wally waited outside of the bathroom. As much as he was curious to go in, Bruce's threat still scared him enough even in death. Wally let out a sigh. "Soon, Ana. Soon I'll come back to you."

"We find them by being patient and smart about how we even start to approach where to search for her. Come follow us to the Lair (the same place from Arrow XD). We will need as much information on Max that you can give us, Bart." John then walked over to the car that would be taking them to the Lair.

Zoe's eyes went wide. "W-What the - I said don't touch me!" She got her head away from his nasty hands. What was he playing at?!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:45 pm

(haha. I probably wouldn't either. Well. Not completely naked at least xD but never say never haha. And right? 🤣)

Analeigh closed her eyes and let out a breath. Her thoughts lead her to thinking about her and Wally's memories and she smiled. She missed him so much. Then she reminded herself that she should go get some new flowers and leave at his grave.

The lair? Really? You couldn't think of anything better than that? Like the Quiver? Bart thought before he shook his head. "Yeah, of course," Bart nodded and followed after the two adults.

"Oh c'mon. Me an Bart pretty much look exactly the same," Max rolled his eyes at her disgusted face. "But oh well, if you want me to play dirty, I will." He grabbed one of her fingers before harshly bending it backwards, untill you heard it crack.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:29 pm

Wally thought of something and he quickly snapped his fingers. He then focused long enough so he could open the bathroom door, making sure that Bruce or dick didn't see him, or well, couldn't see a door opening by itself before he came in and saw that the mirror had fogged up which he was counting on. He glanced at the shower where there was movement of Ana in there, but he just wrote a little message to her on the mirror before leaving the room as quickly as he came in.

(The message could be like I love you or I miss you or whatever you think is best LOL XD 😂😉

Yeah LOL the quiver XD who said it first? Was it Cisco or was it Mara?)
Oliver was already waiting for them down there when Bart and the others arrived. John debriefed in of everything that they knew so far before they were gathered around in the center of where they usually trained and all Oliver asked Bart, "So, this Max, what is he like? We need to know the enemy so we can be in their mind so we can try to find where they took Zoe."

(He can be anything you'd think that an evil version of fart would be like lol XD like the opposite of him. Still smart though but not as smart I guess?)

Zoe let out a screech of pain that had her gnashing her teeth together. Yes, she knew how to manage her pain especially a gunshot, but it was nothing like having your bones broken.

She glared up at him with pure hate in her eyes. " I'm going to put a bullet in between your eyes! "

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:48 pm

(Aw. That's so cute! And I am not sure. But I know that someone said it xD )

Analeigh opened her eyes after a moment. Relaxing in the water like this was so nice. But she knew she couldn't take too long a bath considering her father had started on lunch.

With Dick he had taken a quick shower rather than Analeigh"s bath. He was still thinking about everything Zatanna said and that note. He walked over to his desk as he got a clean shirt over his head, before looking at the note on the desk. Wally was here He furrowed his eyebrows. What does it mean? he wasn't sure he believed in ghost or spirits. He also didn't want to get his hopes up even if he tried to keep an open mind.

"He... He's smart. We're identical twins. He's been posing as me before, so there's no telling who he could have fooled. We've never been close. For some reason I feel like he's always avoided me. But, he's very competitive, doesn't like to lose. I'm guessing he has some vendetta against me or I don't know why he'd go after Zoe," Bart said after thinking about it.

(Does Bart know Max well? Like does he know that he is jealous and evil or like? Do they just disagree and now he's gone too far but he doesn't know that yet?)

"That's a bit over-dramatic, don't you think?" Max asked, rolling his eyes before smirking.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:32 pm

(I'm thinking it's some kind of revenge. Like, it started out as jealousy because he didn't get his grandfather's powers of super speed like how Bart did. But, maybe he was pissed off because Bart left in there in the future where everything is total shit you know?)

"So, he's going to be covering his tracks as he goes, " Oliver summed up what everyone was starting to think.

"I have every scout I can manage covering the tri-state area. If anyone looking like Bart won't be able to go without being noticed," Lila said after coming in.

"Make sure you have them looking under every pothole, every abandoned building that is hard to see from the road, and just places that you wouldn't even think about going into," John told his wife. He then saw her give him a look and he held up his hands. " Sorry...."

"I know you're all worried, but if Zoe is as tough as her father, it won't take a lot to break her, " Oliver said, knowing Deadshot well.

"Yeah, and so is breaking my Goddamn finger!!" Zoe growled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:12 pm

(right. Right. Does Bart know Max feels that way or will that be a shocker?)

Analeigh spent at least 20 minutes in the bath before deciding to get out. Stepping out of the tub she wrapped a towel around herself before wrapping another one around her hair like a turban. She walked over to the mirror to get her things for moisturising when she jumped. On the foggy mirror a message was spelled out. I miss you, - W It was signed with "W". Analeigh just stared at it for a moment before she looked around. She felt a bit scared, but knew she shouldn't be. The bathroom was empty. Of course it was empty, what was she even looking for? She quickly walked out of the bathroom to go grab her phone just so she could take a photo of the mirror before the text disappeared. It might be something Zatanna would want to see.

"I don't get it. He hasn't made any demands. Why is he doing this?" Bart shook his head, trying to think if he was missing something.

"Eh. I guess," Max shrugged, pretending to think about it. "Anyway..." He then broke her second finger. "You know, just incase you pull a gun at me," he said, since pulling the trigger would be hard with broken fingers.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:47 pm

(Mmm... I feel like Bart wouldn't know because he had bigger things to worry about and it didn't even consider since you know the world was pretty much at an end and they were all slaves other regional LOL)

"Maybe payback? Can you think of anything that would make Max have a vendetta against you? " Oliver asked Bart with cross arms. He knew that Slade did much worse things to him because of such small things. Things that he couldn't even help.

Zoe let out another wail of pain that she tried to punch Max in the face but ended up just scooting the chair up a little bit. She breathes hard through her nose and tried not to let her angry and pained tears through even though her eyes stung.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 101 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 87 ... 101  Next