Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 76 of 101 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 101  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 76 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:59 pm

(Right right. I am with you! So a few days later then?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:27 pm

(yeah! You are me start? I would start but it's 10:30 p.m. and I'm tired 😴)7
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:30 pm

( I can start ^^ )

Central City cemetery

Analeigh put the fresh flowers next to the tombstone and made sure that they were nicley ornamented. She also exchanged the new candle and lit it before standing up to look at it.

"It looks nice," Dick said, looking at the grave if his best friend. It had been a couple of days since Zatanna had visited the mansion, but there was still no news.

"Yeah," Analeigh smiled as she held the old flowers that was starting to go bad in her hands. It was always nice with some new flowers. "I think so." She stroke her hair behind her ear. She really missed him.

"Hey, I wanna take you somewhere," Dick said after a minute.

Analeigh turned her attention to her brother, wondering what he meant. However she looked back at the grave and smiled before she followed her brother to their car.

"Where are we going?" Analeigh asked, looking out the window, not recognising herself before looking at her brother.

"To the artic," Dick replied.

Analeigh gave her brother a questionable look. About 20 minutes later they were standing in snowy, abandoned landscape. Ever since Kid Flash passing after the Reach attacked they had a Zeta tube installed in the Artic so they could reach all locations fast. Analeigh hugged her arms around her to keep ger coat closed as the wind blew through her hair.

"It was here," Dick stopped and turned to his sister. "This is where Wally stopped the last of Reach's MDF's and saved the world." Dick told her. "He was retired. He chose to retire to be with you. But then I called him back in... Because we needed him. He never even hesitated," Dick explained. He shook his head. "I just thought... You might want to see where. To know what he sacrificed to keep you safe. To keep all of us safe."

Bart was pacing the room. They were at Star Labs in Central City and they still had no clue on Zoe's whereabouts and it was driving Bart crazy. "Ugh! I can't take this anymore!" Bart stated. He was there with John, Lyla, Catlin, Cisco Oliver and Barry.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:04 pm

(AWE!!! 😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺 Damn LOL. So, do you want Wally to still do something at the grave site or something there?)

Wally was there. Of course he was there. Spirit is usually came back to where they died for some weird reason. He looked at Analeigh and just wish that he could hold her, cuddle her, kiss her. Just something to let her know that he was okay and things are going to work out. He just had to keep doing what he had been doing.

"We are going to find her, Bart. These things take time, Barry try to explain to his grandson. Although, things weren't looking so good as they still had no lead to go on. "We have every single leaguer, and outsider and those on standby looking for her on their time. If Max up, we will know."

Meanwhile.... Zoe wasn't doing too good. Max knew just a right ways to torture her. He had broken all of her fingers, and her toes, had made her strip or just take the clothes off of her well she was sedated and only left her in her underwear and bra. Cold showers had nearly driven her to the point of hyperthermia. And the hunger.... He had only given her scraps of what big belly fulls that he was eating. And he would eat in front of her, let her smell what he had been eating and then take it away just like that.

In a long her exposed arms, legs, chest and stomach were slices from where he had cut her. Multiple times, just to see how much he could do before she broke. They had gotten up to... 290 lashings before she had begged him to stop. If he had kept going, she would have bled to death.

But now she was curled up on the ground, not even a blanket or a pillow under her head just waiting for him to either kill her or for Bart to finally save her. And she hated that. She absolutely fucking hated it. She was the daughter of Deadshot, she couldn't be broken so easily and she knew her way out of every crevice in corner. But that Max was smart. She hated to admit it, but he was smarter than her because he had planned for every escape that she tried to make. The last one was what triggered all of the lashings.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:04 pm

(Yeah so I think he can do something there. Like either place would work fine as a spot ge is more connected to. Maybe he's able to write something in the snow?)

Analeigh held her arms as she looked around. There were just emptiness in the cold artic tundra. Analeigh took a few steps forward, just looking around before looking at the snow. "I wonder what he thought of his last moments..." She said, before frowning. It hurt to say those words. "Was he afraid?... Or maybe he didn't think?"

Dick heard her, even if she was somewhat whispering. He frowned before walking over, hugging his arm around her to comfort her.

(Max was supposed to reach out right?)

"But that's not enough, is it!?" Bart exclaimed. "Clearly whatever methods we're using haven't worked! So... So there's gotta be someway... Something else we can do!"

That's when Bart's phone buzzed, cutting him off his rant. Bart was one finger away from declining the call when he saw the called ID. Zoe I love you His eyes went wide and he quickly answered the phone. "Z-zoe!? A-are you alright? W-where are you!?"

"Yeah, I bet you'd like to know that, now wouldn't you?" Max voice was heard across the phone, but he interrupted Bart before he got the chance to yell at him. "Well, you'll be glad to know I'm going to tell you, if you play by my rules."

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Bart hissed. "Where's Zoe!?"

"Ah, ah. My rules, remember? First? Why don't you connect your phone to a screen there? I bet you want evidence your little girlfriend is still alive?" Max taunted.

Bart growled before he went to connect his phone to the TV, and turning on video.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:42 pm

Wally was glad that it wasn't snowing at the moment, so he mustered enough strength to write out in the snow, 'YOU "".
It is the last thoughts had been of her. He wanted to let them know that he was there, to let them know that he hadn't gone anywhere. He had to tell them how to get him back.

(Yeppers!)

And there she was. Max had the camera trained on her to show how he had sprung her up into a chair, looking bruised and beaten. Zoe e couldn't see Bart, didn't know if she really wanted to with the fact that she was so ashamed for him to see her so broken. Also, she wasn't really aware of what was going on. She had blanked out of what the situation was so she could protect herself. So her head hung low, arms tied behind the chair but her broken toes that Max had broke on full display.

"Son of a bitch, " John growled under his breath, fists tightening at his sides. All he wanted to do was to reach through the screen and beat the little twerp until he looked 10 times as worse as Zoe.u
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:49 am

Analeigh felt Dick's arms around her and was glad for the comfort. She had closed her eyes for a moment before opening them and seeing the letters formed in the snow. YOU Dick let go of her when she crouched down. Analeigh held her fingers out over the snow, before looking up. "He's here." She whispered out as if trying to spot him, but there was only a white snowy landscape.

Bart had to grip his fists so that he could control his anger. "What have you done to her!?" He rasped out, his voice filled with hatred. He was so worried, looking at Zoe's condition. She was beaten up and he'd never seen her look so... So broken.

"You don't like it? Well, I'm not do sure Zoe does either," Max said, walking into display after aiming the camera so that they could see them. He walked over to the chair that Zoe was tied to. "She wonders what took you so long," he stopped by Zoe and grabbed her jaw to lift her head up. "Isn't that right, Zoe?" He mocked before looking at the camera.

Bart felt a spark of lightning from his eyes and he stepped forward. "I swear if you touch her again I-ll-"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm done playing with Zoe. For now at least," Max let Zoe's chin go before standing up and walking over. "It's you I want."

"Well you can have me! Just let Zoe go!" Bart stated.

"Yeah, as if I'm that stupid," Max rolled his eyes. "No, she's staying with me. But I'll text you the address, we'll trade. Come alone or don't even bother saving her." The call then ended, with Max recieving a text with the adress.

Bart wasn't fast enough to grip his phone and reading the adress before starting to walk.

"Wish, slow down kid. This looks like a setup," Barry stated, stopping Bart.

"Of course it's a setup! But what do I do!? I'm not gonna leave Zoe there another second with him and I will not risk anything by bringing you guys!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:16 pm

It took Wally a good bit of strength to write out the next set of letters to give them a hint. It had taken him a long time to figure out where he was as well, or else he would have told him earlier.

P-U-R-G-A-T-O-R-Y.

It's a sort of world between worlds. It wasn't hell, or even heaven. It was just somewhere for a lost souls to go to. Wally was hoping that with that information, they could get Zatanna to do some sort of spell to bring him back. He missed Analeigh. He missed Dick, Barry, his parents... He just wanted to go home.

"Trust me, Bart, we are going to get Zoe back. But you can't go in there alone," John told Bart as he put a hand on his shoulder and Lyla was making a couple of calls to see what could be done.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:23 am

Dick watched as the letters spelled put in the snow, trying to not freak out.

"Purgatory, what does that mean?" Analeigh looked at her brother who got his phone out to snap a photo of it.

"Not sure, but we better show this to Zatanna," Dick said, putting his phone back into his back pocket. "C'mon," he started heading back to the zeta tube.

Analeigh looked around one last time as if she would see him, but there was nothing but the snowy landscape. Frowning she followed her brother. This was all so strange. She wouldn't get her hopes up until Zatanna could make sense of what was going on.

"You heard Max! I'm not going to do anything that might risk Zoe's life!" Bart stated.

"Of course we won't do that, but we need to think this through. Come up with a plan," Barry said.

"And while we do that Zoe's stuck with him," Bart stated, narrowing his eyes before starting to walk.

"You're not stepping out that door, kid," Oliver then stepped infront of Bart.

"Get out of my way, Oliver," Bart rasped.

"No, you're being rash. It's gonna get you killed. Just be patient, Max isn't going to kill Zoe, because then he'd lose his leverage on you. And he made it clear that it's you he wants."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:49 pm

Wally was smiling as he just stood there in the cold bitter landscape. Not that he could feel it. There wasn't really anything that he could feel while in purgatory or the in between or whatever the hell you wanted to call it. If Wally wasn't there right now, he wouldn't believe it but Zatanna was his only hope of getting back to Analeigh.

"I received the image, " Bruce told Dick after he had a message to him with the image that was drawn out in the snow. It was crazy, but the Batman had dealt with crazier. Have you met the Joker? "Have you sent it to Zatanna yet?"

(Ooooo I kind of like Bart like this to be honest lol XD 😝)

Lyla put a hand on Bart's shoulder. " Bart, we are going to get her back, safe and alive. No one is going to take her away from us again. "

"She's right, " John said as he loaded a gun up with a satisfying " click ". He then looked at them and said, " I already have scouts covertly scanning the area where they are in, but they won't be seen. If Max tries to go back on his word, we'll have Zoe out of there before we light that place up."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 101 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 101  Next