Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 77 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:04 pm

"Yeah, but she hasn't responded yet," Dick said, having speakers on in the car they were now driving from Central City back to Gotham. "Were heading for the mansion now,are you there?" Dick asked since he didn't know if he was at home or at Wayne Tower or whatever.

(Haha you like them bad boys? Maybe you should go for Max then? XD)

Bart thought for a moment. He knew that backup was always good and he knew that just running in was stupid. But right now he didn't care. "And what if you're wrong? What if Max is one step ahead!? He's been that this entire time! Don't you think he's prepared for a rescue mission!? He knows that all of us heard heard his message and he's not stupid!" Bart stated. Everything was telling him to run out that door.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:43 pm

"I'm here. What's your ETA? " Bruce asked, in the batcave looking over some files.

"Bart. Just wait and Peggy so I get to think rationally about this. This is what Max wants you to do. You're falling bright into his hands. That's why you also need to actually think logically about it. Plan your movement and then we will take action, " Flash said as he laid a hand on his grandson's shoulder.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:53 pm

"About 30 minutes," Dick responded, checking the rear-view mirror before taking a turn to hit the highway. Analeigh looked out the window. She really hoped Zatanna would reach out to them soon.

Bart took a breath. He knew he was right. He let out a frustrated sigh. "Okay, so what do we got?" He asked, looking among the adults in the room. Usually he wasn't the one that came up with ideas in the team so he would at least hear what sort of plan they could come up with. However he was not waiting for too long.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:39 pm

"Good. I'll see you both when you get here. " Bruce then hung up and then not too long after, Zatanna called then after getting Dick's message. Since she knew exactly where Wally could be, she had a plan.

(And what was the plan again before we get fully into it? Lol 😅)

"We can have a set of A.R.H I.S. troops in there in less than 10 minutes. They won't go inside, they will just be in the adjacent buildings and has orders to not interfere unless Max goes back on his deal. And we'll know if he does. But before that, is where you come in, Bart. You go in by yourself and the moment that Max gets distracted is when Lyla and I will sweep in and get Zoe out before he notices. Then we'll all come in and get him, " John relayed the plan to Bart.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:41 pm

"Hello Zee, what do you got?" Dick asked, putting Zatanna on the car speaker after ending the call with Bruce.

Analeigh tutned her head towards the speakers, just curious of what Zatanna thought of it all.

(haha, well I don't think we ever specified a plan xD But I guess Zatanna would have to perform a spell or something. Hm, maybe do something similar to what they did in YJ season 4? with going to the other dimention or sorts? Or do you have an idéa? I will go back and check just so that we didn't have an epic idea that we forgot about xD)

Bart listened to John and thought the plan over, trying to think of everything that could go wrong with that plan, and he could think of plenty. What if Max didn't buy it? What if Max went against his word anyway? What if any of the A.R.G.U.S soldiers did? Bart shook his head, trying to not be paranoid, besides he didn't have much of a plan himself. "Okay," He sighed and nodded. "We'll stick with the plan...But I'm going, right away," Bart said, still not going to leave Zoe with him another second.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:13 pm

(Well, I kind of have a plan? It's more like add-on to if we do have them actually go to purgatory and be like something from season 4. What if if they go to purgatory, either dick or Ana nearly gets stuck while they are trying to get Wally? What if it's something in purgatory that I could feel that they are trying to get Wally out and because of that, they want somebody to stay in his place?

Ooo What if they get Constantine to come and help since he might have more information with purgatory than Zatana?? And and he could take Wally's place in the end? We all know that Constantine can take care of himself and always finds a way back lol 😆)

"Hey. I did some digging into purgatory and it's true. It's real. Although, I'm not 100% sure how Wally's soul got stuck there, but there could be a chance that he is there. But the question is, Dick, are you guys willing to actually go and try to find him?" Zatanna hai done some real deep digging into the " world between worlds ", as many people have called it. There was a big chance that Wally could be there but they wouldn't know unless they actually went there themselves. And going there didn't necessarily mean that there was a way out too. Zatanna might be able to squeeze them in and get them out with it feeling like it was only been a second, but purgatory there was no time. No one knew how long someone could be stuck there or how. There was a reason it was called the "world between worlds". No one really knew what to call it.

"Bart, just wait one more second before-" John started to say before Bart was gone just like that. John clench the fist that he had reached out to touch Bart's shoulder with and he let out a deep sigh. " This is why I don't like speedsters, " he muttered a little too loudly, making Barry roll his eyes and just pull his cowl on.

Zoe wasn't really much more conscious even after Max had gotten off the video call and was just messing with his chemistry set that he had set up not too far from where she was strapped to the uncomfortable chair. Although, she had grown used to it. Not in a way that she liked sitting there, that it was just there and she was here
Her mind was screaming at her to get up, to find some way to cut these ropes and find one of Max's torture devices and use them on him. But her mortal body was just that. She was no speedster with quick healing abilities. She wasn't a super human. Not a Martian. Just a girl. Just a girl who had been through the ringer and was now just a lifeless, helpless little doll. So her head hung low, nearly passed out from exhaustion and lack of food and water.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:26 pm

(Oh yeah! I like the idea of someone being forced to stay as a catch or something. And I like the constantine idea! I mean at first they might not be sureof what to do, but if Constantine offers to stay in his place, or maybe he doesn't even say anything untill they are actually excecuting the plan or something. Anyway, I like it! It's good! And I don'tthink we had any other original idea, not what I could see anyway when I went back to read. I do have like a super vauge memory of you having a suggestion that Wally's memories would be jogged or something like Barry had in the flash? I dunno. I think I saw you write something like that back when I read old posts like ages ago xD, but we don't gotta do that.)

Dick exchanged a look with Analeigh who just nodded. "Yeah. We'll find him, I owe him that much..." Dick said, considering he was the one to blame he was gone in the first place. "But how can we enter Purgatory? Don't you need to be like... I don't know,.. dead for that?" He supposed Zatanna had a plan, but maybe explaing all the details would be easier face to face. Besides, Bruce would want to hear this as well.

Oliver just walked over to get his quiver and gear up. Of course he was going to help now that he was dragged into this.

Max walked over to Zoe to check on her, or actually just to taunt her. "So what should we give him? Say,...maybe 5-10 minutes?" He asked. Did she even believe that Bart would even come? If he had broken her that much that would be surprising even to him.

(poor Zoe)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:23 pm

(I think I remember that too TBH. But that's totally up to you if you want him to have forgotten his memories for a bit because it's your couple lol XD 😂 I don't know if I want that anymore considering they have been through so much already lol! And thanks! I think Constantine would offer to stay and Wally would disagree but he doesn't give Wally much of a choice so)

"Yes, no, not necessarily. You just have to be close to death. I might also need some help with this, someone who has come close to going into purgatory and not coming out. But I'd rather not call him," Zatanna groaned out, obviously going to be annoyed with who she might have to call. She wished she could call her dad, well Dr Fate anyway but she had a feeling that he wouldn't help her.

Right then was when Bruce got home and waited for the others to hear if they hurt anything from Zatanna or not.

Zoe was still and silent. You would think that she would be dead with how still in quiet she was. But then she slowly lifted her head up to Max, a vague expression on her face But just the tiniest bit of hope still shown in her eyes. " He'll come.... I know he will, " she said in a barely audible voice. But did she really believe that? He knew where she was now, so why wasn't he already there? Did he not.... Did nobody really care for her? Was Max right? She was alone?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:31 pm

(Yeah, haha. I do agree with you. I think that it would be more nice to just let them have a nice reunion and actually start their relationship. And agree on Constantine. And regarding what Zatanna replied I got a small idea about how they could enter this Purgatory. Did you ever watch Teen Wolf? Anyway, they had one episode there where they had to kind of "be dead" while they were gonna do something so they went under water in these tubs to kinda die temporary but be brought back sorta? I am thinking that we could do something similar in order for them to actually travel to that location, which will cause Bruce to be like. "Absolutely not! It's too dangerous!" And Yadda Yadda. So Dick, Ana & Zatanna could go in, and Constantine can perform the spell from the "right side" and zatanna is his anchor on the other side (purgatory) And Constantine could know of someone needing to stay instead, but maybe not having told Zatanna so when they find Wally maybe he will change places with Zatanna (with magic stuff) and yeah. The rest kinda ya get xD)

Dick arched an eyebrow as he turned and they past the welcome to Gotham City sign. "And who would that be?" He asked. He didn't know about Zatanna's connection with Constantine actually.

Max smiled a sly smile and checked his watch. About 6 and a half minutes later Bart entered the building. He didn't rush in, just because he didn't know what to expect.

"6 and a half minute," Max noted, walking over to greet him. "What? Were you waiting for a surprise party?" He asked, knowing Bart could have been there in 2 minutes if he wanted to.

Bart held back his growl and gripped his fists to stay calm. He would have been there in two minutes if he got to chose but he had waited outside just to make sure that all of the A.R.G.U.S soilders and the others could be in position for the plan. He glanced behind Max and saw Zoe tied to a chair, her head hanging.

"Out of words?" Max scoffed, noticing his eyes wander to Zoe. He grinned slightly. "She's been waiting for you," he said.

"I'm here. Just like you wanted. Now let her go," Bart stated.

"Oh, hmm. I don't know about that. How do I know you're not just gonna run out of here the second I let her go? Or let me guess? The building is surrounded with the nearest sniper ready to take me out?" Max paced a little before stopping. Yeah, he wasn't stupid. He could figure out why it took Bart longer to get there. "Yeah, I think I'm safer holding onto her for a little bit longer."

"You said you'd let her go if I came alone. I'm alone. I won't run," Bart stated.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:18 am

(I never really watched teen Wolf but my mom did. Maybe I saw that scene? Lol it's been so long. But I like it! It definitely fits with the idea 💡)

"I'm sure you know of Constantine? " Zatanna asked her friends. Well, Ana wouldn't know anything about him other than what Bruce might have mentioned if he mentioned the sour Brit at all. The whole reason Zatanna didn't really feel like messing with him was because of his whole drinking and stubborn problem. Plus, he just got on her damn nerve sometimes. Even if he was brilliant and was a fast thinker in stressful situations which she wagered going to purgatory would be.

(Let me know if you want me to play Max at any time ^

Zoe stirred only a little bit When she heard Bart's voice. Or was she imagining it? Did he really come for her like how she hoped and prayed he would? She only Rose her head slightly and could just make out Bart's silhouette but that could have easily just been Max and she was seeing double. When was the last time she actually got some food? She couldn't even remember.

"Keep him talking, Bart. Remember to distract him long enough for me and Lila to get Zoe out of there. We have eyes on all three of you," John said as they arrived and got into position. Hopefully, Bart can swing by where Zoe was strapped down and tie her so it would be easier for him and Lila to get her out without Max noticing.

(Oh and I was right on how Bart does have a brother! But it's a half brother, named Owen. And he becomes Captain boomerang 😆)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next