Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 81 of 101 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 91 ... 101  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 81 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:25 pm

"Of course I came for you," Bart whispered, stroking some tears from her cheeks as he gave her a warm smile. "I'll always come for you," He promised. "I'm just sorry I couldn't do it sooner."

Dick looked at the girl before looking at Zatanna. "Can we get them both back?" He asked her.

"I-I don't even know if we can get any of you back," Zatanna admitted before she saw their faces. "Just, bear with me. Let me try something." Zatanna said, not waisting more time before she started part 2 of the ongoing spell which was to attempt to release Wally, and well this Girl from Purgatory. She'd never tried this spell and wasn'tsure it was going to work, but hopefully it would with her channeling Constantines powers. Otherwise they would have to try and figure something else out. At least now they knew for certain that Wally was there.

Analeigh looked at Zatanna as she chanted, her eyes glowing white and hair going through the air as she tried to continue the spell and bring them back. Her eyes stopped glowing and she lowered her hands, panting slightly but seeing Wally and the girl was still there and she closed her eyes, shaking her head and resting her hands on her knees, banding over. "I-I can't."

"W-what? What do you mean you can't?" Analeigh frowned, worried.

"I can't bring you back," Zatanna repeated. She straightened and caught her breath since the spell was powerful to perform and they had been at this spell for almost 15 minutes now. "Even with Constantines' power we can't release your soals from Purgatory." She explained.

"W-what about just Wally?" Dick asked. What? Maybe the spell only worked for one person? He didn't know. He didn't want to leave Wally's new friend here either but it was more important they got him home, even if that sounded selfish. They could always go back.

Zatanna just shook her head. "No. The spell isn't allowing us to take anyone with us. Not now."

"S-so what do we do?" Analeigh asked, beginning to panic because she wasn't ready to say goodbye to Wally again.

"1 minute, 32 seconds," Dick said, checking the time they had left.

"I-we have to come up with another solution. I-I'll need more time. Time to look into this-" Zatanna said, trying to think but she knew there was nothing they could do now in so short time. She looked at Wally with a frown on her face. "I-I'm sorry. I will get you out, just not today," She said. However, she wasn't aware of the fact that a certain blonde had another plan in mind. A plan she didn't even have on her roadmap.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:26 pm

Zoe gave him a little smile before seeing that Lyla had walked out of the room for a second to give them privacy. So Zoe popped a hand around his cheek and pulled his face to hers, kissing his lips. She really hoped that her breath and her lips didn't smell or feel bad since she wasn't able to properly take care of herself in a while. She just wanted to feel him, just to know he was there. That she was okay.

"What's going on?" Bruce asked , noticing something had happened, or didn't happen, since the time was running out and they were still kind of comatose. He was just about to say fuck it and get them out himself but Constantine held a hand up.

"I had a feeling this would happen," He said, before he started muttering under his breath and he instantly switched places with Zatanna, making him the anchor to hold them to purgatory and for her to be the anchor holding them to the real world.

Constantine blinked when he found himself in Zatanna 's place, and seeing all heads turned to him. "Uh, Yeah, change of plans, mates. "

"Constantine? You guys asked Constantine for help? " Well he asked, trying not to let how disappointed he was that they weren't going to be able to go home. And he didn't want to leave his new friend, hopefully she was a friend and not a foe.

"Is that a way to treat the guy that is going to save your sorry arses? " Constantine looked at him. "But I understand now. Purgatory has her meaty clutches in you, and she won't let you go, much less let two of you lot go. So that's why I'm going to stay in your places. Hopefully I'm enough for that beautiful lass to go with you, too. "

Last edited by NiaHearts on Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:48 pm

"What?" Analeigh looked at the blonde brit, just shocked. "You can't stay here! How will we get you home!?" She asked, looking at the others since she was pretty new with all of this.

"I'm pretty sure Constantine has thought this through beforehand, havn't you?" Dick asked him.

Zatanna blinked and found herself on the other side. Dammit! What is Constantine up to!? She thought before seeing Bruce there and she looked down at Dick and Analeigh who were submerged in the tubs. She didn't even need Bruce to say anything. "I know, I know!" She just sighed out, keeping her energy on the spell and her anchor for them in the real world. "I hope Constantine know's what he's doing..."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:21 pm

"nah, she's way too good for you, West. Anyways, Dicky, yes. I'm afraid I won't be departing with you lot. I'm going to stay in place of the two of you," Constantine told west and his unconscious friend. " Let's just hope that it holds."

"And if it doesn't? " Wally asked as he looked at Dick and back to him.

"Well, we'll find out then, won't we, mate? Anyway, let's get you lot home. " Constantine then started to say the spell to get them all home.

Wally grabbed Analeigh 's hand with one of his. This was it. They were going home. Hopefully.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:54 pm

Analeigh gave a small smile to Wally, gripping his hand but she still felt bad that Constantine was sorta sacrificing himself and staying behind.

Zatanna checked the time. "15 seconds," she said, looking down at Analeigh and Dick. She needed to pull them out when the time was up or there could be permanent damage.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:06 pm

A little later, Zoe was in her bed, having made Bart stay with her and they were just cuddled up there. They were still in the hospital, so the bed wasn't really that comfortable but it did raise and fall with a push-up button. Zoe was just playing with his fingers when the doctor came in with Lyla.

"I'm sorry, Ms Lawton, but I just need to make sure everything is looking good after your surgery, " The doctor told the young girl.

"If it's good, can I go home?" Zoe asked, hopeful. She absolutely despised hospitals.

"Unfortunately, with the state you're in, it's best to keep you at least overnight. You need plenty of rest, " The doctor told her.

"Well, chaps. I'll be seeing you lot on the other side, " Constantine said before he shrugged, "eventually anyway."

Wally held Analeigh 's and a little tighter, as well as the woman in his arms, and closed his eyes, waiting for whatever was coming next.

And then, as if like in a dream, they woke up like it was nothing. Without Constantine.

"Ana!!" Bruce quickly made his way over to his daughter, who woke up to check on her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:36 pm

(AMG! I am so sorry I forgot about Zoe & Bart! Twice! 😱 I was so stressed by the time ticking for the others 🙈)

Bart placed a kiss on top of Zoe's head, just to assure her it was alright. "I'll stay," he whispered to her, stroking her hair s bit afterwards. After what happened he didn't want to leave her alone for a minute. Also, who didn't hate hospitals? Wasn't like he was gonna leave her there to bore to death after her near death experience.

"John will be right outside too if you need him, but I have to bring Sarah home," Lyla said, wishing she could stay but a hospital wasn't s good place for a small baby.

Analeigh gasped for air, same as Dick and they both sat up in their tanks, breathing heavily. Analeigh blinked a few times, the cold chock coming back to her body untill she looked around for Wally. Did it work!? Was he back!? Her questions answered when she saw a all too familiar silhouette appear a couple of feet away. Analeigh blinked and rubbed the water from her eyes just to make sure she wasn't imagining things, because that did just look like a fairytale moment. Him seizing back to life.

(Guess Lily's character would... Appear in Flames? Or Idk, wake up with burns? If that's how she died? I don't now. Or it can just be more peacefully 🙈)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:08 pm

(lol it's okay! We've all done it before!! 🤣😜)

Zoe looked up at him with a grateful smile. " I love you," She whispered. Then she heard Lila's words and nodded. " I understand. I guess I'll see you and Sarah tomorrow? " Well, at least she won't be woken up by Sarah's crying. Sarah had gotten older so she didn't cry that much at night, but there were times when she wouldn't go to bed and it really made Zoe upset sometimes because she just wanted to sleep and peace and quiet. But, after being with all of them for so long now, she would miss it.

Bruce quickly got a batarang, not sure what the hell was going on until he nearly went full still as Wally slowly became more solid Right before their eyes.

(I mean, I think? It's up to Lily lol XD I'll remember when Connor was in the phantom zone, he was still covered in the burns that he had gotten from the lava)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:28 pm

(haha yeah xD)

"Yeah, we'll be here first thing in the morning," Lyla promised. "Do you need to run some more tests on Zoe today?" She asked the doctor. She and John was just making sure she got the best care she needed.

Dick stroke his hair out of his face, breathing out after bing in the cold water, seeing the same thing. He looked behind him and saw Zatanna had stopped the spell, her eyes wasn't glowing.

Analeigh then grabbed the sides of the tub she was in, feeling how hard it was to pull herself up because of how cold her body was. But she didn't care. She needed to get up. She got out, and thanked her father who helped her gain her balance to make sure she was okay before she saw how Wally's image became more clear infront of her until he was there. He was there, infront of her eyes. She couldn't be imagining things. She instantly walked over, tears running from her eyes untill she met his arms in a hug.

(And true. Lily gets to decide!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:40 pm

((Will do the idea we talked about in the chat ^^ It's time! yay!))

Behind Wally's image, as he became tangible and came back to the world of the living, so did Jenefer Fynch.
Smoke was rising from where she was lying down on the floor. The rest could see a 17 year old girl, with golden blond hair, a dress, and burn scars on her arms. Her face was emotionless as she remained unconscious.

Her clothes were more than just old fashioned: they were old. Really old. Her dark brown dress, the white cloth covering part of her head, her torn apron, they were all from another time completely. And they were all covered in ash and burnt at the edges.

The smoke soon disappeared, leaving no trace behind, not even smell. Yet Jen remained still, unaware of what surrounded her, the only sign of her being alive now was her soft breathing.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 101 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 91 ... 101  Next