Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 80 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:38 pm

(Haha why!? I don't got things figured out xD
But okay. So I was thinking that Constantine isn't actually there with them, he's still like, keeping track that the spell goes right in the real world. But when they find Wally, maybe Zatanna knows that they can't bring him with them. Not this time, but that could be when Constantine has the idea of his own to kind of swap places with Zatanna, and choice to stay behind so that they can bring Wally back?)

"Isn't there a way we can find him? A spell... Or something?" Analeigh asked as they were looking, keeping track of the time.

Zatanna frowned. "No, we can't perform another spell while we're doing this spell. It would have to be build upon or linked to the spell we're already performing, and no tracking or location spells does that," she said.

"How do we know if Wally even knows that we're here?" Dick asked. "Maybe we should split up?"

"No, the spell is built upon you entering together and I need to be on this side as an anchor," Zatanna said.

"I'm starting to get why Wally hates magic..." Dick muttered since he didn't think there was this many rules to magic.

Zatanna stopped for a moment. "Is there anyplace Wally would more likely be?" She asked them. "It could be a place he visited often, or where he feels at home. More safe."

Analeigh exchanged a look with Dick. "Well, that counts several locations, Zee." He checked his watch. "And we don't have time to check all of them. So we have to chose one." Dick said, frowning. It could be the Cave, it could be his house, or his favourite restaurant? There was more places on that list.

"N-no, I'm fine. I can wait here," Bart insisted, rubbing his neck a little that was still sore.

"We should get your neck checked on," Lyla said, seeing how bruised it was.

"Yeah,.. okay," Bart agreed. Well if he was gonna stay at the hospital he might as well get it looked at.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:55 pm

(Yeah 🥰 That's the idea, but is he going to be able to go back to his own body? Not like a zombie or anything, but be healthy and normal looking?

And should he appear in the cave or should he be in the Arctic where he disappeared? When he's back I mean?)

Actually, it was at S.T.A.R. Labs. Wally was there, trying to think of a scientific way to get back to the real world instead of magically in case anything happens. In case the spell would fail or there was a way that they couldn't perform the spell. Wally had no idea that they were there right now, her otherwise he would have went to greet them so it would be easier to go back. But this was the most safest place for him. It was whei science was, where things made more sense. Whe

How Barry had gotten his powers and that inspired him to become a Kid Flash.

"I'll let you guys know if I hear anything, " John said, giving his wife a kiss on her cheek before he went to sit down and one of the many chairs in the hospital. He was praying that Zoe would be okay. She didn't look good when they got her. What Max did to her....

John gripped his fists. He hoped that Oliver would make him pay.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:33 pm

(AMG, sorry I realise I never actually answered your questions xD Ub, guess it was because I wasn't sure. But um. I'm thinking that since his body didn't like, idk. Die I suppose? Like there was no physical body left in the real world then he could just "seize" back? And hm. Not sure. I think that maybe, maybe he would switch place with Constantine if he somehow replaces their energies and then it would be the cave..or what do you think?)

"We're running out of time..," Zatanna said, checking the time. "We need to make a decision." They had discussed different places where he could be for 2 minutes. 2 minute lost time.

"I still vote the cave," Dick said, thinking he would be where he had a lot of memories with the team.

Analeigh frowned, not sure that was it. She'd never been to the cave but she knew Wally hated being alone, especially in big spaces... And most of the team wouldn't even be there at this hour a day. She thought about it..if he wasn't at the cave... His house? No his parents would be working. Someplace else. Analeigh thought Wally would seek to where other people were. Where they could possibly hear him, or where he could to reach out to them like he did to them. A place that he knew and somewhere he felt like he could do something. Analeigh remembered a conversation she had with Wally where he said anything was possible at Star Labs. "I think I know where he is."

(And what do you wanna do with Zoe? Do you wanna skip to when she wakes up?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:37 pm

(I like the idea of him switching " energies " with him, maybe possibly it having an effect to where he'll regain His body? Because him taking over Constantine's body with just be weird haha XD I know that's not what you were implying but that's a vision I have in my head and I don't like it haha!

And as for that, yeah, we can skip about 2 hours later to Zoe getting out of surgery and waking up in recovery.)

Constantine, on the outside, was looking at his watch non-stop. He cursed under his breath, "Bullocks, they're running out of time...."

"Pull them out, " Bruce ordered him, stepping up. " Stop the spell. Do it now Constantine! "

"Are you mad? There's no telling what will happen if I suddenly just pull them out of there, " Constantine told him. " And you can't either, mate. Unless you want your kids comatose forever. "

Bruce just stayed silent but didn't move from where he was standing, just looking at his children that were submerged in the tubs.

Meanwhile, Zoe was waking up from her surgery. Her eyes blinked open, blinding like causing them to open and close quickly. She groaned a little bit, not in pain but just from waking up and from feeling a little uncomfortable. She tried to speak. "W-Where am I?"

"Hey honey, " a voice nearly made her jump out of her skin. She recognized that voice and then she realized it was Lyla next to her. She looked like she was absolutely exhausted. She reached out and stroked some of Zoe's black hair behind her ear. "How are you feeling? "

"I.... Fine, I guess? " Zoe looked around before asking where she was.

Lyla replied with, " You're in the hospital. But you're in good hands, safe hands. We promise. John had to go get Sarah, but there is someone who wants to see you. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:24 am

((Alright girls! i'll leave the character form here~ with my girl's info. I'll later add a picture once i draw her XD

Name: Jenefer Fynch
Alias: Flare
Powers: Light powers- controls light, creates heat and illusions based on sight (like mirages)

Personality: a bit dry, proper and reserved, although very curious and studious. She loves "knowledge" and learning things, which had caused her many issues back in her original days. Her mother tried her best to keep her safe once they saw her powers, but this was futile, as Jen kept trying to understand what she was and what she could do.

Bio: Raised in a farm house outside a small village in England, Jenefer never knew much luxury in her life. Reading and writing were things she wasn't allowed to learn, and she could only aspire to learn the ways of the farm and the housewife role.
This changed when, at 10 years old, she started to discover her "powers".
Her parents were terrified when they found out, calling it witchcraft, and knowing the punishment for taking part in any dark art.
But Jenefer didn't understand. Her powers made things brighter, she could bring light to dark places, she could light up a room with her own hands, and she could play with the rays of sun that came through the leaves of the trees in her backyard.
Her mother taught her how to hide these powers, still, calling them a cure, and dangerous. Jen didn't understand, but she tried her best to be obedient.

As she grew up, however, so did her powers, and she couldn't always control them.

Soon, rumors about her farmhouse began to spread amongst neighbours. About the lights they could see at night, scary lights, unnatural lights.
About the odd family. About the weird girl.

And the inquisition came for them.

Their neighbours tried to trap them first, send them to the authorities.
Jen and her family tried to run, but they were outnumbered, and not fast enough. Jen tried to talk to them, to explain that she wasn't a witch, that she couldn't control it, that it wasn't her family's fault.
But as she turned around, extending her hand, pleeding for them to stop, a bright, incandescent light extended from her palm. A few of her pusruers fell, their bodies burnt.

They were caught, tried and found guilty. Jen cried as her family hanged, and she was burnt at the stake soon after, as she was the real witch.

Her confusion was just as big as the day she found her powers, when she opened her eyes in Purgatory.
She revisited her old farm. She could sometimes see the shadows of her memories. She was alone, reliving her worst moments, the fear, the sadness, the lack of control, as she tried to interact with the world around her, without success.
Years and years passed in this Purgatory. She saw the world change, she could see new people coming and going, but no one could see her. No one could hear her.
She started to lose her energy, her will, her memories. She tried to escape many times, using her powers, which she tried to learn to control. But it was all in vain.
She lost consciousness after a couple of centuries. She had seen a few people in Purgatory, tried to talk to them, to get them to help her, but nothing helped. She felt herself losing her grip on the world, and she sometimes would fall asleep and wake up in a totally different place.
After a while, she simply didn't wake up, yet her soul would still sometimes change places, appearing near other lost souls.

One day, she was found by a lost guy with ginger hair and green eyes. Yet she wasn't able to greet him, as she didn't regain consciousness still, her energy fading little by little after so many years in that limbo. ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:52 pm

(Aw,I love Bruce being so protective! <3 And Hey Lily! I absolutly love your new character! I think she's so cool and unique! Did we say how she's also gonna come back from Purgatory? I know Constantine is like gonna trade places with Wally by staying, you could say. So I guess we need a loophole for your girl too! And I can't remember if you guys already tought of something beacause my brain has been on vaca mode this week xD)

"Four minutes," Zatanna said, checking her watch after the three of them had arrived outside S.T.A.R labs in Central City. Traveling wasn't exactly easy when you wern't supposed to be in Purgatory. You couldn't just pop up everywhere. They had to use the Zeta Tubes, which had cost them time.

"You better be right about this," Dick told his sister, looking at her a bit doubtful. What if they were wrong and he wasn't here?

"Yeah... no pressure," Analeigh muttered, not appreciating that because she had no idea if she was right. It was just her gut. The three of them didn't waste anymore time but ran inside the large building. "Wally?" They kept calling as they progressed through the building, all praying this was where he was. It would have been a lot easier if he just came to them... If he was even here. Zatanna was starting to be more doubtful that Wally may not actually be here after all, but she tried not to let her hope falter.

Bart gently walked over, not wanting to startle her by her thinking she was Max or something since the two looked almost identical. He held his hands up, just to show peace and he smiled a little. "Hey Zoe. It's me. Bart," He said, just to assure her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:07 pm

((Thanks!! Im so glad you girls like my new character ^^ i think this will be fun!
Also, i don't think we talked about how she's gonna get out. Only talked about how Wally was probably taking care of her on the side, kinda like a small retcon haha but she was unconscious so it wasn't like there was much to talk about and all that~

As for how she'll get out, hmmm...
Maybe we could play it as Constantine having such strong energy, soul-wise, after alll his travles and sort-of deaths to reach Hell and Purgatory and all that, that they manage to get them both back and not just Wally. Kinda as if Constantine's soul was worth more haha ))
[/quote]
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:52 pm

(Yeah! That sounds crash! I can totally see Constantine Sol being worth more than just one person lol XD)

Zoe started to shake because she really thought it was Max at first. But then she noticed the small details of his face, the ones that Max didn't have. The slight assassin in her noticed all of those details and hated that she didn't notice them at first when she thought Max was Bart and all. "B-Bart... I-It, it's you! " Zoe nearly cried out, tears welling in her eyes as her throat got tight. The exhaustion and the lack of proper health was starting to get to her because she knew she was really safe and sound with Bart with her. She held up her hands, wanting just to be able to actually touch him and actually know it was him. Really, really him.

"Alright, (insert nickname here since I can't think of a good nickname for her lol), I think I'm onto somet-"

Wally stopped what he was doing when he heard the voices. He first heard Ana's and he rubbed his forehead. "I'm finally losing it, " he told his unconscious friend before he heard more voices. Three of them actually. Not just Ana's. He dropped what he had in his hands before he looked at the unconscious girl and said, "I-I'll be right back! "

He zoomed over to where he thought he was hearing the voices before he saw them. Saw her. " Babe...."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:15 pm

(Yeah! I think that makes total sense as well, seeing as he's capable of traveling in between or like, visiting like Zatanna is they might value magicans soals more. Let's go with that!)

Bart smiled and instantly walked over to embrace her. He gave her a long hug, being gentle because she had been in surgery after all. "I'm so sorry," He whispered in her neck. He just wanted her to feel safe. He was so glad to have her back after everything she had to suffer through, and it was all his fault.

Analeigh stopped and looked up, not believing her eyes at first. Wally. It was really him. She didn't waste another second as she ran up the remaining distance in the hallway and threw herself at him, her arms embracing his beck in a tight hug. "You're here! You're really here!" She smiled, feeling a few happy tears go down her cheeks as she giggled a little.

"Uh, hate to interupt this romantic reunion, but we have-" Dick checked his watch after running over with Zatanna. "2 minutes and fourty seconds." He stated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:00 pm

(Yay!)

"Just shut up," Zoe whispered out, crying into his shoulder. She gripped his shoulder so hard she was sure that she would leave marks but actually, it was her that was hurting because of how Max broke her fingers. She pulled away just a bit to look at his face, stroking it lightly. "You came for me. That's all that matters, " She whispered, her forehead touching his.

Wally held Analeigh tightly before overhearing his best friend's words. "O-One second.? He pecked Ana's lips before zooming to the lab he was in and then coming back with his unconscious " friend ". He saw all of their confused looks before he said, "I'll explain later, but I can't leave for here. I don't think she belongs here like how I don't belong here. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next