Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 13 of 69 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 13 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Jolie chuckled. "You're witty. I like that," She smiled.

"That's nice. I wish my dad would do that. But he rather spend his money on a new fashion show," Adrien shrugged with a smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 13 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Jack chuckled.
"Thanks for noticing" he said. "You're pretty cool, and i like that" he added, not joking this time.
He then looked around.
"Uh, when was this thing starting again?" he asked. He had to admit, he kinda forgot the exact hour. He wasn't that used to using clocks to measure time anymore. What was the point, when you had no schedule, and nowhere to go?

Mary smiled, watching him ride his bike for a moment, before following after him.
As they rode, Mary wished she could close her eyes, so she could feel as if she were flying. The wind in her face, the sun in her skin. The day was amazing, and the weather was perfect.
She caught up with Richard, and she glanced at him, sending him a warm smile. She was so happy he was doing this with her.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:55 pm

Gabrielle frowned and she almost laid a hand on his arm for comfort until she caught herself. "Um... M-Maybe we could show him how amazing new things are like that and he could warm up to the idea? Everyone loves cappuccinos! And-And people could enjoy something nice while watching a fashion show."

Richard looked over and chuckled, seeing she was happy. Yeah, this was really nice. Nothing was fast paced or hurried. It was just peaceful and they could take their time to enjoy each other's company. Honestly, when he first thought of the day, he thought about impressing her with his speed and tricks but maybe this is all they needed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:36 pm

"You're right about that," Adrien looked up at her with a smile. "Good idea, Gabrielle. You're always full of them."

"Just like 10 minutes or so," Jolie said, smiling. "Do you skate?" She asked him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:05 pm

"Hmm.... Well, i haven't really tried" Jack admitted. Sure, he ice-skated. Sorta. With magic.
But he hadn't really tried skating like that. Not that he could remember, at least.

Mary couldn't help to stare at him when she noticed he looked happy. She had been afraid he'd find this activity boring. Just like most people did, with her constant reading, and quiet afternoons.
But he seemed to enjoy it just fine, even if it wasn't what he had first suggested.

After a few minutes of peacefully riding their bikes, Mary decided it was time to make it up to him. He had tried the calm way for her, so she'd give that race a try.

And so, she suddenly sped up with a small giggle.
"Can you keep up?" she joked a little, glancing back as she passed him, before looking at the front again, pedaling faster.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:59 pm

Gabrielle blushed at the compliment and she played with her brown hair. "You-You think so?" Ugh, could she be any more transparent?! She needed to loosen up and talk more! Not act shy and embarrassed around him!

Richard was slightly surprised at first before he felt a grin form on his face. "Oh, you are so on!" He cackled and sped up on his bike. He was definitely not going to go easy on her. Okay, maybe he would a little.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:25 pm

"Yeah! No wonder you make a good designer," Adrien smiled.

Jolie gave him a look. "Hm, you're weird," She chuckled before she pushed him playfully. "Hey, I gotta go get ready. Catch you later." She hoped on her skateboard and skated off to the rink where the competition would be.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:54 pm

"Good luck!" Jack exclaimed as he watched her skate off.
He let out a sigh, smiling. It was still so crazy, to think that he was finally not alone. How could he ever leave the city now?

Mary saw him catch up quickly, so she tried to go a bit faster. Still, she wasn't really a fan of taking risks. Not when she didn't have powers, at least.
Therefore, she didn't speed up as much as she could've, a bit afraid of hurting herself.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:59 pm

Gabrielle giggled and finally calmed down a little. "Thank you, Adrien. That means a lot to me." Especially coming from him.

Richard finally caught up to her but sped ahead a little. When he saw she wasn't catching up as quickly as he anticipated, he slowed down. The path was getting more narrow and he knew it was a big risky to go fast on a bike. His police for a dad told him so.

Deciding to make her feel better, he slowed down and took some big breaths. "Oh, man. I can't pedal as much as I used to," he told her over his shoulder.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:08 pm

"No need to thank me. Really," Adrien returned a smiled to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 69 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 69  Next