Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 8 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:06 pm

Adrien were a little confused. "Actually you called..." But he dropped it and smiled. "But thanks, you saved me from a boring fitting."

Jolie looked around the crowd and almsot fell backwards when she saw the thing, um.. him, fly towards her. "Woah! woah..." She grabbed ahold of the bench behind her and stood up straight, freezing when she saw Jack at stopped right infront of her. She quickly glanced down, seeing he was floating above air before she looked up at him. Normal people didn't do that! She jumped a little when he said hi. "Oh, Hi... hi me? Um.. hey?" She smiled a little, trying not to freak out. Was he a miraculous holder? She wasn't so sure.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 8 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Richard began to laugh when she reacted to him being there after finally looking up from her book. "H-Hey, Mary," he chuckled out, holding his stomach. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." Okay, her reaction was pretty funny.

"O-Oh, I did?" Gabrielle smiled a little and she sat back down, being more relaxed. "Well, I'm glad I could help!" she giggled. She was doing her best not to embarrass herself, since she felt a little more comfortable with talking with him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Mary could feel her face getting hotter, as it turned completely red. Even her ears burnt. She couldn't feel more embarrassed.
She looked away, in a vain attempt to hide the fact that she was blushing.
"I-It's okay" she muttered.

"Hey" Jack said with a big smile. He was about to say something else when the situation dawned on him.
Oh... maybe this is freaking her out he suddenly realized. Seeing a random flying guy suddenly talking to you could be seen as pretty weird.
His smile became slightly smaller, but he wasn't going to just leave now.
Instead, he just landed on the ground, standing up like a 'normal person'
"Sorry, sorry to freak you out" he said, a half smirk on his face as he tried to apologize "I just... recognized you from the festival! And, well, wanted to say hi" he said, trying to explain himself without sounding too weird. Well, not like that was possible anyways.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:20 pm

"Trust me. Me too, so what's up`" Adrien asked after chuckling, deciding to try an talk for as long as he possibly could.

"Um... right," Jolie relaxed and looked at him for a moment. She arched an eyebrow, realizing this may sound rude, but she had to know. "What are you?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:40 pm

"Um... Nothing much, I suppose. I'm at the park, its a really nice day out. Maybe your dad would let you come out? A-After your photoshoot, of course," Gabrielle smiled a little. She knew his dad was really strict when it came to actually leaving the house. It was really sad and Gabrielle felt horrible for him.

"No, really, I'm sorry. You just seemed so entranced by the book that I didn't want to disturb you," Richard said before he gained a little smirk and added, "Plus, your reaction was kinda funny."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:43 pm

Mary held her cheek, as she tried to calm down and recover from the embarrassment.
"I, uh..." she cleared her throat. "It was just uh... a really important part" she tried justifying herself, glancing down at her now closed book.

"Wha- What do you mean?" Jack laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.
Honestly, he hadn't expected that. Such a direct question.
And... he had no answer to that, either. He had no clue.
"I dont really- I mean, im just, me, you know?" he said.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:06 pm

"No. I don't know," Jolie thought about it. "Why can't other people see you?" She asked, remembering what happened at the carnival. It appeard the heroes could see her. Could she see him too just because she was a miraculous holder? Then he couldn't be one. Was he some kind of ghost? He couldn't be an invisirble akumatized person right? No... he had helped them last night. A billion questions went through her head.

"Well. I can ask. But I wouldn't get my hopes up. You know how he is," Adrien frowned, wishing he could just leave now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:37 pm

"And he won't let anyone come over either, huh?" Gabrielle frowned. She knew even Nino couldn't get his way into Adrien's house. Matter of fact, that was how Nino was akumatized earlier that year. Because Gabriel Agreste was such a dictator. "I'm really sorry, Adrien. I wish I could help you more."

Richard smiled and he sat down and grabbed the book before looking at the cover. "It seems interesting," he nodded. He was never one for books, since he liked more physical activities, but he still appreciated them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:40 pm

"It is" Mary said, her voice sounding a bit more excited than she meant to.
"I mean, if you like fantasy and... action and that stuff" she added.

Jack snapped his fingers.
"That! Is an excellent question" he said with a smile. "And i wish i, uh, had an excellent answer" he added with a nervous chuckle.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:45 pm

Jolie was a little weirded out before she smiled. She chuckled. Well, he seemed to be light hearted, and pretty spontanious. He was kind of intriguing. "Well, you might not have the answers to everything, but I'm hoping you at least have a name? I'm Jolie." She introduced herself, holding her hand out.

"Eh, it's alright. You don't have to appologize. It's not like it's your fault," Adrien shrugged with a small smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next