Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 9 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 9 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:17 pm

"Action, sure. Fantasy, ah...not so much," Richard answered with a chuckle. "But hey, I'm really sorry about yesterday. I mean, I know it wasn't my fault but I know it kinda ruined the day."

"I-I know, but I like it when you're happy," Gabrielle said with a smile. Then she realized what she said and began to turn red and spluttered out, "I-I mean, of course, when everyone is happy."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 9 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Jack looked down at her hand, and he couldn't help to smile.
He shook her hand, looking up at her again.
"I'm Jack" he answered. Man, it felt so good to be able to touch someone else. And that was definitely not a creepy thing to think at all.
"Nice to meet you" he added, reluctantly letting go of her hand.

"Oh, that" Mary looked down for a moment before looking back at him with a small smile.
"Yeah, it wasn't your fault, so no need to apologize" she said with a small shrug. She didn't want him to feel bad.
"But, uh... maybe we could... do something else? some other day?" she suggested, her cheeks turning pink. "Like, to make up for that"
She just had really enjoyed her time with him. And the fact that an akuma had cut their time short really bummed her out. So she hoped he'd still want to spend a day like that together, some other time.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Adrien chuckled. She was cute. "You're a funny girl, Gabrielle."

"Nice to meet you, I think," Jolie said. She would have to be a bit cautious with a flying um, human. She knew he couldn't be a normal superhero since not everyone seemed to see him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:26 am

"I-I am?" Gabrielle wished her cheeks didn't burn bright red as she shyly looked away. "I-I guess I'm funny. I'm a little weird, a-and I stutter a lot and I ramble on and on and on and I really need to stop..."

Richard couldn't help the grin that formed onto his face. It was actually nice that she wanted to hang out again after the disaster of a day yesterday. "Yeah, actually, I was going to ask you the same thing," he told her, sitting up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Jack chuckled a little before clearing his throat.
"Sorry if I, uh, creeped you out or anything" he apologized. Honestly, he would've liked to explain himself, but he knew that it was just hard. How could he tell her that she was the first human that could see him, let alone talk to him or shake his hand?

"R-Really?" Mary said, looking at him, her eyes almost shinning. She couldn't hide how happy that made her.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:25 pm

"It's gonna take a lot to creep me out," Jolie said, a bit cocky as she smiled. Okay, sure. He did freak her out a little bit, but she was a superhero... not that she called herself that. Anyway, the point was. She had seen most things.

Adrien laughed. "Well, I wish I could hang out with you insteed of doing this boring photoshoot," He admitted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:30 pm

"R-Really? W-With me?" Gabrielle repeated, pointing at herself. This was possibly the best day of her life! Well, she said the same thing about yesterday until it was ruined by the akumatized clown. Feeling a little more confident, she suggested, "M-Maybe tomorrow after school then? I-If you don't have to come straight home? We can, um, come to my house and play some video games or go to the park and talk or even go to a cafe..."

"Yeah. Yesterday was totally ruined by the clown. I feel like I owe you a proper outing without a clown trying to hit us with his giant water flower," Richard chuckled, thinking back.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:12 pm

"Oh really" Jack arched an eyebrow, leaning against his staff a little, a smirk on his face. He couldn't help to feel a bit more comfortable seeing her calm attitude towards him. Most people would've freaked out or something like that.

Mary smiled and giggled a little.
"That would be nice" she admitted, amused. "What would you suggest we could do?" she dared to ask, trying not to think about how anxious asking that made her feel.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:30 pm

"Pth. Don't challange yourself," Jolie warned, in a teasing way, seeing his smirk. She was used to boys challanging her, especially in the skate park, and she loved to prove them wrong.

"Id love to do something tomorrow," Adrien smiled before he heard the photographer call. "Um, sorry. That's the photographer. He's quite upset I'm taking so long," Adrien rubbed the back of his head. "But I'll see you tomorrow Gabrielle!"

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:01 pm

"Y-Yeah! I'll tomorrow see you-see tomorrow you-uh, bye-bye!" Gabrielle quickly hung up and she tried to get her face to stop burning. She didn't know if it was from the embarrassment of trying to say a simple goodbye, or for the fact that she would be hanging out with Adrien! ALONE!

"Tikki, oh my God, did I really just ask Adrien out!?" Gabrielle whispered into her bag.

"Sounds like it! You have a date with him!" Tikki whispered back in her tiny voice. "However, he might not see it as a date."

"Right, you're...right. Just hanging out as friends!" Gabrielle got a small, sad smile. Well, it was better than nothing. She was still gonna have a fun time!

"Well..." Richard thought about things she might like to do. She liked to read, but that would be kind of boring for him. She didn't like roller coasters or anything kind of scary, so no scary movies or more rides. Looking at her, he asked, "Whats your favorite thing to do? Besides reading," he teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next