Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) - Page 10 Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

Post by windyfairy Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:28 pm

(thank you!!)

Shizune followed after her quietly, gripping onto the strap of her satchel. "I'm fine with them," she replies, taking in the scenery as they walked together. "So tell me," she speaks again, wishing to fill the air, "are you in any clubs, Allara? Are you considering to join one?"

---

"She's late!" Emilia slams down a tray of cups full of tea, crossing her arms as Aaron scrambles to keep the cups from hitting the floor. "Jason, are you sure we can trust this woman? What if she ran off with our money?!"

"I don't think a woman who's worth millions has any interest in the 20 dollars college students threw at her." Jason rolls his eyes, as he pays attention to the screen once more. Everything was prepared for this moment; to restart the Mew Mew project. "We just have to wait on her showing up. I don't see why she wouldn't... she was one of them, after all."
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) - Page 10 Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:21 pm

"Um, I don't know. I wasn't really considering anything honestly, " Allara said as she shrugged before she stopped at a crosswalk. She pressed the button so the sign would change so they could cross safely. The sandwich shop was just another block away, s it was fairly close to the college.

She glanced at Shizune. It was kind of odd that she just randomly started talking to her. But maybe she just wanted a new friend? Allara could entertain the idea for now. Maybe having like a companion on her breaks like this would be nice...

"Are you in any clubs?" She asked her, seeing the light hasn't changed yet.

(Do you need me to play someone for you? I forgot if you had asked me before, since it's been a bit and all. The one that they are talking about is Mint, Right? Or is it someone else?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:56 am

"Student council," Shizune answers quickly, "I help take care of a lot of events on campus. I actually need to go over a few more ideas for events later today... Would you like to help me?"

(Yes, it's Mint!)
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:57 pm

"You want me to help with the student councils decisions? " Allara asked her, almost forgetting to walk when the sign changed. She looked both ways before walking across the street and to the other side of the sidewalk. She was really asking her for advice or wanting her advice and things? Decisions?

Allara thought about it before she let out a casual shrug. "Eh, why the hell not? Sure."

(Okay cool! Would you like me to play her? I wouldn't mind, I really need to watch the OG or the reboot or read something about mint to refresh my mind on her lol 🤣)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:21 pm

"Oh, excellent!" Shizune clasps her hands together, following Allara's side. "Student Council usually tends to vote on these things, but it would be better for us to hear some more opinions from the students, you know?"

(Yes if you could!! her and torte (when we eventually get the aliens showing up))
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:16 pm

"Hm. That's actually a smart idea, " Allura agreed, nodding her head. It was good that they were considerate of the students ideas. Because, well, isn't that what the student council was for in the first place? All of the other places she had seen, the student council did whatever the hell they wanted to. So it was a nice change of pace, but of course Allura was going to keep on her toes and not let her guard down so easily. It could all just be some kind of trick to make her look like a fool or take advantage of not just her but a lot of the other students. That was how the world worked now unfortunately.

They finally reached the sub shop and Allura went in first. She smiled when she saw the familiar faces of the staff. "Yo Benny, what's up? " She greeted the old man who wasn't actually old, since he was in his 40s but she liked to tease them.

Benny, a rotund and big teddy bear looking man, smiled at Allura . " Heya, Al! How have you been? " He asked, his voice rich with a New York, slightly jersey accent.

"Eh, I've been okay. " She looked at Shizune and clear her throat. "Uh, this is Shizune. She's a classmate of mine, " She told Benny.

Benny smiled and walked out from behind the counter, his apron almost about to snap off from how big his belly was. " Name's Benjamin, But friends call me Benny. Nice to meet ya," He said, holding his hand out to her.

"When was the last time this place got a proper dusting? It's absolutely filthy in here! " A shrill, older sounding voice came from the front. And a couple of seconds later, there she stood. Mint Aizawa. She had her arms crossed, a disapproving look on her face.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:20 pm

Shizune stared at his hand for few seconds, before reaching out to shake it. "It's a pleasure, Benjamin." Formal and courteous as always, she offers up a smile. It's for sure not the normal way to approach first impressions- but in Shizune's world, where she has to remain perfect at all points, it's the only way to go about living.

Jason rushes up to his feet, moving fast to greet the older woman. "Ms. Aizawa! Welcome," he says with a nervous laugh, as Emilia glares from the table with tea on it, "we just brewed some tea for you, waiting for your arrival!"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:00 pm

"Ah, call me Benny! " He laughed, shaking her hand and practically bobbing her up and down with the force of his handshake.

Allara chuckled before she looked behind the counter. "Hey, Rita! Where you at? " She called, looking up and down the aisle.

A beautiful woman that looked about to be the same age as Benny walked around, her belly not being as big as her husband's, but was getting there being covered by her long dress and apron. She smiled at Allara as she got closer. " Hey, Allara. How have you been, honey? " The woman asked, leaning over slightly to give Allara a kiss on her cheek.

Allara smiled big, nodding her head. " Doing all right I guess. How's the baby? " She asked, resting at hand on the growing lump of her stomach.

"Getting bigger everyday. My mother-in-law thinks it's going to be another boy," Rita let out a breath. "Already got enough of those. I'm hoping for a girl this time. "

"Then I hope so too, " Allara smiled before turning to Shizune. "This is Shizune. We go to college together."

"Aw, a friend? You've never told us about any friends of yours! " Rita told Allara.

"They just met, honey! " Benny told his wife as he rounded the corner and washed his hands. Afterwards, he was drying his hands on towel when he asked, " So girls, what will it be? "

"My usual, thanks. Shizune, What about you? " Allara asked. She was thinking about what Rita said. A friend? Were they friends? They literally just met 10 minutes ago. Not that Shizune seemed all that bad or whatever.

"Hm. I hope it's better than the upkeep of this place, " Mint muttered before going to a seat and inspecting it before sitting down, her hands clasped in her lap and one ankle over the other like a proper little lady.

(Okay, for one, hi! How have you been?

Two, I don't know why I'm making up all these characters haha. I guess it's like making a little family that's not really a family of Allara's But it's a family that adopted her haha

Three, I hope I'm not making mint to mean or stuck up XD that's just how I remember her. And also, who do you want me to play for you again? Like, not your love interest, I know that, but what other character did you need me to play?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:26 pm

Shizune glanced over at the menu. There appeared to be a lot of different options to choose from, but none were really grabbing her attention. "Um, I'll just have an order of fries," she says, fidgeting with one of her sleeves.

Emilia brought over the tea to Mint, nearly slamming the tea set on the table. "You will find the tea to be up to your standards, I assure you," she grits out, as Jason shoots her a glare. Aaron is quick to intervene, rushing over the table.

"We can't thank you enough for funding our project again, Ms. Mint!" He says, with the energy of a small dog, "we seriously couldn't have done it without you!"

(ive been good!!! very busy with my job. youre all good with the characters! i just needed you to play torte and mint!)
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:50 pm

"Alrighty, fries coming right up! And we'll get you your usual, Al! " Called over his shoulder to Allura as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"Yeah, make it snappy! " Allura teased in a New York style voice. She and Rita laughed before Rita said something and followed after her husband.

Allura padded at a seat next to her after sitting down. " Sit. "

"Of course, " Mint said as she grabbed the teacup with a delicate hand and rose it up with the small plate and took a sip. She was pleasantly surprised about the taste. It was rather delightful.

She sat the tea down before turning her full attention to Jason. " You really think they're back? The aliens?"

(Nice! I'm glad to hear it. Where are you working at?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next