Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

Post by windyfairy Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:50 pm

Shizune continues to pick at her meal slowly, as she reads a text from her Aunt; something about how she'll be coming home late again, with working hard on her project again but promises that after this she'll have more time to spend with her. Shizune smiles, as she responds with "don't worry about it."
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:05 pm

"For the umpteenth time, Dad, I want to get a part-time job because I want to actually have some money that I earned instead of you sitting over money only when you have the extra funds! And I'm not going to come back home to work either!" Alara rubbed her head with her thumb and forefinger, a headache starting to throb there before her dad said something else and she automatically just hung up on him. Her dad was impossible sometimes!

She would have let out a frustrated scream, but she quickly remembered that she was in the middle of the quad so she put all of her books back into her satchel, grabbed her phone and started to head off campus to get her some actual food. Maybe a drink too, even if classes weren't really over. She just really needed to do something to get her mind off of her annoying parent.

(So how do you want a two to meet? Should they already know each other, or should they run into each other, or should they just wait until the team mates?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:18 am

(maybe they should run into each other? with how I had Shizune in mind as someone studious she's probably in a lot of clubs and is kinda known around campus, so maybe they'd vaguely know each other?)
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:11 pm

(Yeah! That sounds good to me!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:12 pm

Shizune found herself finished with her food, heading out of the dining hall and making her way to the other side of campus to her next class. From the corner of her eye, she spots Allara moving to walk off of campus. She notices how the other girl seems to be in a bad mood, she looks back at her path.

It... maybe wouldn't hurt to get off of campus, for a change.

So Shizune tightens her grip on her bag, and calmly approaches Allara. "Are you going somewhere?" She politely asks.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:12 pm

"Yeah, What's it to-" Allara quickly turned to Shizune before quickly stopping after looking down at the innocent looking face. Allara was perfectly okay with going off on the next person that talk to her but a total stranger? That would just seem rude... She wasn't really in the mood to explain herself, but she cleared her throat. "S-Sorry, uh, Yeah I was just going to get a quick bite to eat between classes. " Hell, she couldn't even remember the girl's name. Were they in a couple of classes together? What was her name again? Shiatsu? Shih Tzu? Sh.... She was really sure. That was horrible of her, wasn't it?

"I'm sorry, I don't really remember your name, " Allara admitted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:31 pm

"It's Shizune," she offers a small smile. "I'm part of the student council on campus. I think we met during a few events?" To be honest, she didn't have much memory of interacting much with Allara. But there was something about Allara's demeanor that caught her attention, maybe it was because Allara was so... open, about her frustration, that Shizune felt like she had to investigate.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:49 pm

Shizune! Of course!... Well, Allara didn't really recall much of who she was other than what she just told her. "Right! Right, of course. Sorry, I'm horrible with names. My name is Allara, But you probably already knew that. I'm going off campus for a bit to grab a bite like I said, would you want to join me? " She wasn't really expecting anybody to talk to her, since a lot of people kind of steer cleared of her because she obviously was horrible at hiding her emotions and was usually in a bad mood because of her father. But maybe this was a sign that she shouldn't always be alone? Always trying to face her problems alone?

Oh God, what was she even thinking? ! This wasn't some kind of anime or cartoon show! This was reality, this was her reality, and anything like that just didn't exist in her life and never will.

(Hehe 😂 had to)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:06 pm

( Laughing ! not gonna lie coming back to this i wanna make another alien oc... or maybe change torte a bit)

"If you don't mind," Shizune puts on a smile, holding her hand out. "It's very nice to meet you, Allara."

It wasn't usual for Shizune to approach people like this- as part of the student council, it was part of her duties to always engage with her fellow classmates. But something felt different when it came to engaging with Allara. Maybe it was because Allara was open with her frustrations...
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:08 pm

(haha okay! Whatever it is, I'll be there to help if you need me I love you)

Allara glanced at her hand before she took it and gave it a shake. " Yeah. Likewise. " Then she took her hand away before glancing at her wrist watch to see how much time she had left now to go to town to get something to eat. This would be so much easier if she had a car... Or a license. "I usually head up this one sandwich shop. I hope you like sandwiches, or delis anyway, " She told Shizune before she started heading off towards the sandwich shop she talked about. It was pretty cheap and pretty fast for someone who was in a full-time student.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next