Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) - Page 11 Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

Post by windyfairy Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:29 pm

Shizune followed after Allura, sitting right next to her. She took in the whole atmosphere of the Deli. It wasn't like the place was brand-new-- many things in it were starting to show their time, whether through wearing down and what have you. But despite it, it wasn't like it was off-putting, it seemed rather... loved.

"How did you find this place?" Shizune asks.

Jason let out a sigh, pressing buttons on his laptop to pull up something to the large screen. "No doubt about it, I'm afraid." He says, tracing over the diagram he put up. "Abnormal activities surrounding the environment across a few states suggest it. It isn't like the typical temperature raises because of global warming either."

He presses a few more buttons. Images of lush plants overgrowing and damaging buildings through overpopulated cities, water flooding towns despite there being no nearby water source that could do such damage.

"Abnormal animal sightings are also reported, but there's no real images that can focus on what they look like." He leans back into his chair. "You did mention they had those... chimera anima things, right?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP) - Page 11 Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew - Save The World Again! (WIP)

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:50 pm

"Well, I was trying to find somewhere nice and cheap to eat and It was really coming a storm that day. The wind was crazy, and what are their flyers came right at me and nearly hit me in the face that I grabbed it before it could. It read the title and " best subs in town ", so I was like, why not? Better than letting the storm get me," Allura said with a little shrug and smile. "I walked in just as the rain started going and met Benny and Rita and the rest is history."

"She's our best customer yet, that she is! Girly likes to eat!!" Rita teased Allura, making her blush in embarrassment.

Mint was going to take another sip of her tea when he asked a question and she said the tea down onto the small saucer with a breath. " Yes. Those horrible things that infected my little dog once as well. It started out with animals, you see. Mainly mammals on the surface. Then they started to Target the life, fish, dolphins, whales. You name it. Then things start to get worse as they started to affect the plant life around them as well. I just kept getting worse until we got involved. And the fact that it could be happening again..." The cup in her hand started shaking. Not sure if it was from terror or rage. Probably the latter.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:47 am

Shizune laughed at Rita's comment, before glancing at her backpack to pull out her laptop. "Must be nice..." She muttered, as she started to turn it on.

"Forgive me if I'm wrong, Miss Aizawa," Emilia adjusts her glasses. "But you mentioned that years back that you were able to find some sort of peace with aliens, correct? Have you or any of your team members managed to maintain contact with them?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:39 pm

Allura was curious so she leaned over to see what Shizune was up to. "Whatcha doin'?" She asked.

(Should I have mint say yes or no or? Sorry, just want to know before I reply XD)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:12 pm

Shizune nearly jumped out of her seat, startled by Allura's voice. "Oh. I was pulling up some of the plans the Student Council was coming up with for activities on the campus," she explains, "do you... have any strong feelings about dances?"

(I would have her say yes!)
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:12 pm

Allura blinked at her new, well friend she supposed. A dance in college? That is usually meant like college parties that she had no interest in.

"I mean... Not hard feelings exactly. I just never heard of a dance being held in college. Those were usually held in my high school and middle school years, " She told her before Rita cut in with, " Got your sandwich ready, Al!"

"Thanks Rita! " She told her, getting up to grab her sandwich and pay. She looked back at Shizune and shrugged her shoulders. " I think a dance would be fun. Just got to make sure that nobody brings beer or spikes the punch."

Mint nodded slowly. " We did. However, it has been a time or two since we have last heard from them... I suppose I could try to contact them in order to find out what exactly has been going on."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11