Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: ♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:13 pm

"Glad to see you remembered I was coming home today, Uncle," Gwen sighed. She leaned over and pressed a button so the boys could hear her. "Uh, hi! I'm Gwen. Gustavo's niece."

James was drinking water when he did a spit take. "W-What!? How-you two-!?" he spluttered out.

"I think she broke James," Logan said, waving a hand in front of James' face.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:47 pm

"Hi I'm Kendall." Kendall said, "That's James, Carlos, and Logan."

"Also known as Big Time Rush." Carlos happily grinned, "I'm sure you've heard of us."

"You're not that famous yet dogs." Gustavo said as he glared at the boys, "Now shouldn't you be getting back to practice?"

"Oh come on Gustavo, they have been practicing the whole day. It's time to give them a break. Besides shouldn't you be helping your niece record." Kelly mentioned.

"As you can see Kelly that has to be later because I got a phone call with Griffin, also didn't your mother mentioned about you going to school since you're back." Gustavo said.

"Ooh! She can go to school with the boys." Kelly said.

"We don't mind." Kendall said.

"Absolutely not!" Gustavo rejected the offer.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:58 pm

"As nice as that does sound, I get homeschooled by my mom. She's been my teacher for a year now," Gwen said with a little smile. "Besides, Uncle G, I have a new song I really wanna record so you can hear it. Please? Please, please, please?" Gwen asked, giving him a pout and batted her eyelashes.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:26 pm

"Does it have to be now?" Gustavo sighed, "Can't it be later I have to deal with Griffin since he wants to be hearing the dogs' new song."

"So you're a singer as well?" Carlos asked as he was impressed.

"She's famous for singing songs that get put into movies or children shows." Kelly mentioned. "She's pretty well known."

"Unlike you dogs who needs more practice!" Gustavo said as he got up from his seat. "In the mean time, tell your mom Gwen that I'll be meeting with you in the afternoon since I have to deal with Griffin. Kelly! Take the dogs and Gwen back to the Palm Woods." He start to walk away leaving the group.

"Sorry Gwen, when your uncle has a promo coming up. You know how he is." Kelly said.

"It's ok! She can hang out with us!" Kendall suggested, "If she's ok with that."

"Uh no, you guys have school to deal with." Kelly said, "It was your guys' choice not to be home schooled like Gwen."

"T-That's because you gave us a scary teacher!" Carlos frowned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:14 pm

"I have some unpacking to do anyway, but we could all hang out by the pool after you're done with school?" Gwen suggested, since the boys seemed nice and yeah, she had an interest in Kendall.

"That sounds amazing. Perhaps we could go get smoothies? My treat," James grinned as he walked over to her, giving her his "sexy face".

"Uh... I actually don't like smoothies, but thanks anyway," Gwen nervously giggled.

"Down, boy," Logan told James, patting his back.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:08 am

"Sorry about that he can be a flirt when he sees a pretty girl." Kendall said as he smiled at Gwen.

~*~*~*~

The day went by fast as they arrived at the Palm Woods and went through classes. It was the end of the day, and they were already hanging out at the pool. "Are you sure she's going to come?" Carlos looked at the group, "James probably scared her off!"

"She will come, besides she's Gustavo's niece. She knows we're not bad." Kendall gave a shrug.

Meanwhile, Kyla walked out to the pool as she already felt eyes staring at her. She casually walked while taking off her sunglasses and was in her swim suit and looked over at BTR and gave a smile at them as she noticed their jaws dropped staring at her. "Whoa..." Carlos said, "She's pretty, who's that?"

Out of nowhere Tyler popped out of his hiding place for a moment from his mom, "Kyla Zamora, she's been modeling since she was 10. She's a famous model."

"She goes here?" Kendall raised a brow.

"Starting tomorrow, she has a lot of fashion gigs here." Tyler said.

"Tyler!!!" Tyler's mom called out, "I swear I heard you."

"Welp gotta go." Tyler said as he went back into his hiding spot.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:50 pm

Logan had sat up and taken his glasses off after seeing Kyla. "She's... She's beautiful."

"Hey, guys! Sorry I'm late, my mom was grilling me about not folding up the shirts right and..." Gwen saw them all staring at Kyla and she chuckled. "Cat got your tongue?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:48 pm

"Wha-" Kendall blinked, "N-No! Well it got them." He quickly stuttered as he noticed Gwen.

"Oh hey Gwen." Carlos said as he looked at Kyla, "We're just here staring at a girl who's a model. Who also seems really pretty and might want to make a move on her."

"Carlos!" Kendall sighed as he whacked Carlos in the back of the head even though he has his helmet on, "Snap out of it!"

"H-Huh?!" Carlos blinked as he glanced over and spotted Gwen. "Oh Gwen! You're finally here!" He looked back at James and Logan who were still staring, but did the exact same thing to James since he was next to him.

Kyla glanced over as she noticed BTR along with Gwen being a bit loud, but also how 2 of them were just muttering to each other cause they got distracted making her laugh a bit. "If you're wondering who those are." Katie said as she randomly appeared making Kyla jumped.

"What the-" Kyla said as she nearly got a heart attack. "I literally just got here and I already got jump scare by a kid."

"Hey, I'm not that young." Katie said as she rolled her eyes, "You look new here and thought I would say hi. Not to mention how my brother and his friends were staring at you for a long time."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:59 pm

"Katie's talking to her. Not good." James quickly got up and he strode over to Kyla. "Hey, Katie! My adorable little sister. Mom is looking for you, so carry on now, shoo, shoo," he said, trying the "charming big brother" approach. He practically pushed Katie away before giving a grin to Kyla. "Hello. James Diamond. Nice to meet you."

"Can't he ever save some girls for us!?" Logan huffed, since he really did take a liking to Kyla.

"Does he flirt with every girl he sees?" Gwen asked Kendall, an eyebrow raised.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:22 pm

"Most likely yes." Kendall sighed.

"Kyla, nice to meet you too!" Kyla smiled, "So you're the big brother?"

"No he's not!" Katie said, "That blonde one over there is my brother." She pointed out. Kyla glanced over making Kendall awkwardly waved.

Carlos joined in as well as he started to wave happily and Kyla waved back but her eyes got stuck on Logan as she thought he was pretty cute. "I did noticed you guys staring at me. I mean it's fine, most guys do that along with girls...since modeling is a thing." She awkwardly chuckled.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next