Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: ♪♫♬ Big Time Rush ♪♫♬ (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:52 pm

Logan got up and pushed through his friends. "Please excuse them. I'm Logan. Its really nice to meet you," he said, shaking her hand with a friendly smile.

"I think your more intelligent friend has the best chance with her," Gwen teased Kendall.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:17 pm

"Oh really? And what about you?" Kendall asked as he glanced over at Gwen.

"Kyla..." Kyla smiled as she shook hands with Logan. "Your friends are something..."

"I'm Carlos! That's Kendall over there flirting with Gwen. We're also known as Big Time Rush if you haven't heard of us." Carlos mentioned.

"Big Time Rush?" Kyla tilted her head as she didn't hear about them.

"We're just an amateur boy band." Kendall awkwardly grinned. "So I heard you're a model."

"Yeah, been modeling since I was 10. Most people would see me on magazine covers." Kyla said as she felt a bit embarrassed.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:35 pm

"Well, I don't have a type for flirts," Gwen answered Kendall before she waved a little to Kyla. "Hi."

"I think I recognize you now. T-Though I usually don't read magazines," Logan told Kyla.

"Yeah, he's too stuck on 'Scientist Monthly'," James teased him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:53 pm

"I think there is nothing wrong with that." Kyla said as she smiled at Logan, "There's nothing wrong with being a nerd." She looked over and waved at Gwen, "I think I have seen you before. Your voice sound familiar."

Before Kyla was going to say something, she suddenly got interrupted by her mother. "Kyla!!!" Her mother called out making Kyla looked over and spotted her mother walking over to the pool. "There you are, I was looking for you everywhere."

"I needed some time to unwind mom. Plus just get to know people who are here." Kyla said as she pointed at the people she just met.

"Hm...not bad." Kyla's mom said, "I'm her mom it's nice to meet you guys. I just want to say you got a gig. We got a photoshoot coming up right now which means we have to go."

"Gwen!!!" Kelly called out as she arrived at the pool with her mom. "Are you sure she's here?" She looked over at Gwen's mom.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:42 pm

"She told me she'd be here," Gwen's mom said before seeing the red hair stand out among the crowd. "There she is. Sweetheart! time to go record with your uncle!"

"Oh, there's my mom. Gotta scoot. I'll see you boys - and Kyla - later," Gwen said with a wave before joining her mom and Kelly.

"And you have fun at your photoshoot. We won't be going anywhere anytime soon," Logan promised Kyla.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:57 pm

"You guys are done for the day?" Kyla raised a brow at them, usually with her she always has a busy schedule and wishes she can have a bit more free time.

"Not until later maybe, that depends on Gustavo." Kendall gave a shrug, "We do have a song coming up, but we need to see if the song is good enough to be on the album."

"That's some nice small talk." Kyla's mom smiled at the group, "Now come on missy you can't be staring at boys the whole time you're here." She end up dragging Kyla to the photoshoot.

"Man is it just me or are there more cute girls here?" Carlos asked as he exchanged glances with the group.

"You're not wrong." Kendall said as he thought about Gwen.

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile at the sudio, Gustavo was checking the recording for BTR til he heard Kelly arrived in the studio with Gwen's mom and Gwen. "Ah there you are!" Gustavo said as he was glad to see his niece. "Oh...I didn't expect you to come here as well." He awkwardly chuckled at Gwen's mom.

"Any news on Griffin?" Kelly asked as she was ready to add it to the schedule.

"He said Friday." Gustavo said, "Now Gwen go set up the recording."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:47 pm

"One of those girls will be mine. Or one of the other hot babes around here. No one can resist my charm," James grinned.

"H-Hey, what if we want one of those girls, huh? We have chances, too, you know!" Logan said.

"Oh really? Which girl? Kyla? Gonna sweep her off her feet with one of your textbooks?" James taunted.

"She could like guys with brains!" Logan snapped back.
---
"Got it, Uncle G," Gwen said, going to the booth to begin the set up.

"Don't run my little girl ragged, Gustavo," Vanessa told her half-brother. "How is that new band of yours coming along?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:04 am

"I think Logan has a shot with a model." Kendall folded his arms.

"Said the one who is totally crushing on Gustavo's niece." Carlos snickered making Kendall give a glare.

~*~*~*~

"A big success, they have a new song coming up tomorrow that I have to show Griffin." Gustavo mentioned, "Most likely they're might be a new music video coming up."

"And eventually world tour." Kelly added in.

"We will get there! If...the dogs behave." Gustavo said.

~*~*~*~

After the photo shoot, Kyla was walking back with her mom as she was exhausted from her shoot. "You did well sweetie." Kyla's mom smiled as she was proud of her daughter.

"Thanks." Kyla smiled.

"Kyla you're back!" Jennifer 1 said as she walked up to Kyla. "I wanted to say, I can't believe you're here. I always saw you on the cover of magazines, and you look so amazing in person."

"Geez, thanks." Kyla awkwardly grinned.

"We also want to ask if you want to join our group. We're literally like one of the most popular ones at the pool. Like BTR would be looking at us half the time. Along with other boys." Jennifer 3 mentioned.

"Uhhh..." Kyla said as she wasn't sure.

"That's fine, I'll see you later." Kyla's mom said as she left her with the girls making Kyla wanted to say no, but she knew her mom wanted her to make some friends.

Mom...seriously... Kyla thought as she gave an annoyed sigh.

(When I literally had to see how they cast the Jennifers in the show. They literally put them as 1, 2, and 3 xD)
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:53 pm

((No they didn't OMG! XD))

Logan had gone down tot he lobby to find his phone when he found Kyla was back instead. He quickly made sure that James wasn't around before making his way over to Kyla and the Jennifers. "Kyla, Jennifers. Hey," Logan greeted with a smile.
---
Meanwhile, Gwen had just gotten done with her new song and her mother, Vanessa, clapped. "Beautiful, sweetie!" she said before looking at Gustavo and Kelly. "What do you two think?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:28 pm

(I'm like I didn't expect that, but I guess that works! lol! )

"Oh, it's the brainiac." Jennifer 3 said as she glanced over at Logan.

"The brainiac has a name." Kyla shyly said as she smiled at Logan, "Hey, usually I thought you would be with your friends or something."

"You already met them?" Jennifer 1 raised a brow at her.

"At the pool yeah, it was an awkward encounter." Kyla shrugged, "Anyways thanks for the offer though, maybe we can hang out some other time." She started to wrapped her arm around Logan's and then awkwardly dragged him away leaving the Jennifers confused as they exchanged glances at each other.

Kyla ended up in the elevator with Logan, as she let out a sigh. "Sorry about that, when I got here I wanted to just lay down and rest. Then they showed up and my mom left me with them. Needed to escape somehow." She awkwardly chuckled.

~*~*~*~

"I like it." Kelly gave a thumbs up.

"Hm..." Gustavo said as he starts to think about it.

"Oh great, there he goes again as he tries to find something to say that it needs work." Kelly muttered and rolled her eyes at him.

"T-That's not true!" Gustavo stuttered, "The song is great, but of course it's going to need a bit some work with my magic."

Kelly sighed as she noticed Gustavo doing the same reaction again. "How can you guys deal with him?" She mumbled in embarrassment.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next