Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 6 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Kid Flash arrived to town where he saw everyone in a circle where the Reverse Flash still stood with the gun. The police were holding the citizens back, all scared and upset about their town hero. "Thawne!" he yelled, running at him and he had to dodge the blast from the gun.

Reverse Flash moved behind him and then hit him with the back of the gun, sending him into the fountain. "Baby Flash. So sorry about your mentor. Oh wait, I'm not," he grinned and got the gun ready again. "Want to join him?"

Kid Flash quickly got out of the fountain, seeing it get covered with the ice. "You son of a bitch!!" he yelled, just fighting him out of pure rage. No plans, no strategies. Just pure hatred.

Carter cried into his shoulder before she saw his phone go off. It had to of been Bruce. Who else would be calling them so soon after this?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:40 pm

Dick checked the caller ID and saw Bruce. He took a step back and answered. "Yeah?"

"Wally's down there. More Leaguers are on their way but I think you should come to talk some sense into him." Bruce replied.

"I'll take the Zeta's," Dick said, hanging up. "It's Wally."

Mei actually ran down town since she couldn't drive. She didn't know where to go before she saw Police cars and a big crowd. It had to be over there. She ran over.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:54 pm

"L-Lets go," Carter said, wanting to go help. God, if she got her hands on Thawne, she would personally strangle him until all the life left his body. She hated herself, so much right now. But now Wally needed them. He was going to get himself killed, knowing him.

The two speedsters fought, nothing being seen by two different blurs of lightning and the occasional blast of the gun the Reverse Flash held in his arms. Kid Flash was dodging it best he could, but his one goal was to kill him as quick and painfully as possible.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:15 pm

"I'm sorry. Excuse me," Mei tried to get threw the crowd to the front. Once she managed she got stopped by the Police but she only saw Blurs of red and yellow.

They didn't say more, got changed and took the Zetas to get to Central City Asap.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Kid Flash finally got an open window and he grabbed the Reverse Flash by his shoulder and arm and tossed him into a building adjacent from the city square they were fighting in. The gun fell from Thawne's hands and Kid Flash grabbed it before he could escape.

"Whoa, kid... That gun isn't a toy," Reverse Flash said, holding his hands up.

"Shut up," he growled, finger at the trigger. "I'm going to kill you. Do you know what you've done?"

"Yeah. Something I should have done a long time ago," Thawne said. "Go on. Do it. Become just like me."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:07 pm

That was when Nightwing came from his zipline, landing behind Kid Flash with his fists raised, just to be ready if Reverse Flash did a move. "Don't do it, KF. It's not worth it." He slowly told his best friend. He wasn't thinking clear.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 pm

"He killed him, Nightwing. He deserves this and more," Kid Flash growled, not even taking his eyes off of Thawne.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:52 pm

"You don't have to sink to his level, we'll get him behind bars," Nightwing said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:28 pm

"He'll just escape again! He always escapes," Kid Flash said, powering up the gun when Carter tossed a shuriken, hitting it out of his hands. "Agh! Hey!" he growled, looking up at Carter who was on a rooftop.

"Sorry, Wally," Carter whispered, looking away.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Before Reverse Flash had the chance to move, Nightwing shot out a small needle, hitting the Reverse Flash in his chest. It was a quick injection, with a toxin that temporarly took away his speed, somewhat having the same effect as Vertigo's headpiece. "You're staying where you are Thawne"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 53 ... 100  Next