Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 22 of 69 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 22 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:30 pm

(Yeah, that could be fun! Very Happy)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 22 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:05 pm

((Okay!! ^^))

The next weekend, Gabrielle thought of having a sleepover with all of her fave girlfriends. That included Alya, Mary, Rose, Juleka, Milene, Alix, and even her new friend, Jolie. She got the okay from her parents and she had made all kinds of sweets with their help. The little fashion designer even planned a movie on her terrace outside, but it looked like it was going to rain, so the movie would have to be inside.

"I hope it doesn't start raining until after everyone arrives, Tikki," Gabrielle told her little kwami as she set up some lights in her room, seeing how it was getting darker outside.

"I'm sure the weather will hold out. Besides, tonight will be fun! You deserve a break," Tikki said with a smile.

"Heh, guess you're right," Gabrielle nodded.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Jolie was on her way to the so called "slumberparty". SHe was a little surprised she even got invited. It was by that girl who she modeled for at the fashion contest. At first Jolie ahd been hesistant on going. She wasn't the typical girly girl, and she barley knew anyone who were going. But she had changed her mind. To be honest she needed more girl friends. Almost all her friends were guys. And scaters. Maybe something new would be fun?

And so the blonde had packed her pj's, toothbrush and slippers. She didn't need to bring any madress, thank god, cause she didn't own one. Gabrielle said she had everything ready. Jolie had her hair in a ponytail and plagg was hiding out in her hoodie. Well. No, she wasn't walking there. Of course she'd skate.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:42 pm

Mary was on her way as well. With everything packed, she was both nervous and excited about that night.
She wasn't one for big meetings, and girl talks and such. She would much rather cuddle with a nice book than go out.
But it was Gabrielle's sleepover, so she didn't feel as anxious. She was so nice all the time, it made Mary feel calm.
Besides, she needed the distraction. Those past days had been so weird for her, after her date with Richard.
Her face turned red just by remembering it. They had been texting each other after that, but they didn't really talk much about how they had had a date, as it seemed they were both avoiding the subject, at least until they could meet again.

Mary sighed and shook her head. At that moment, she was walking out of an ice cream parlor, having bought some to bring with her to the sleepover. She wasn't that good a cook, in her opinion, but she still wanted to get something for them all to share.
She put the ice cream on her backpack and got on her bicycle.

And so, she made her way to Gabrielle's house, ready to have a fun night over there.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:24 pm

"Gabrielle! Your friends are here!"

"Coming!" Gabrielle smiled and she ran downstairs where Alya was there with Milene and Alix. "Alya! Milene! Alix! You're the first ones to arrive!"

"Of course, girl! Rose and Juleka said they'd be here soon. They wanted to pick up some fun games to play for later," Alya said before holding up her camera. "Meanwhile, I am going to be documenting the sleepover and eventually, vlogging to see if we can stay up all night."

"I'm not very good at doing that, but I'm gonna try!" Milene said, determined.

"Oh, its easy! Just gotta make sure to have enough energy drinks and I came packing! See!" Alix held up the cooler with energy drinks.

"You guys," Gabrielle laughed. "Come on in before it starts raining. I got everything else set upstairs."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:30 pm

Jolie got there a few minutes later and stopped and got the messy note out of her poacket where she put the adress down. She looked at the building. Yep. This was for sure the place. The bakery was pretty recognizable she supposed. She skated over to the stairs before kicking her board up. She grabbed it with her good hand as her left arm was still gaused. Okay, so maybe she shouldn't be skating with her arm still indjured, but she couldn't help it. She was getting better wasn't she?

"Oh, I'm smelling bakery!" Raash grinned.

"Quiet, Raash. No one can see you," Jolie waved the Kwami away back into her hood. She walked up before she rang the doorbell.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:55 pm

Mary arrived just after, just as Jolie rang the doorbell.
She made sure to leave her bike parked on a good place, before walking towards the door.
"Hey" she greeted Jolie, a bit shyly, as she guessed she was there for the sleepover as well.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:52 pm

"I got it!" Gabrielle was heard before she answered the door with a big smile. "Mary, Jolie, you both made it! Awesome! Come inside. Almost everyone is here, just waiting for two more girls." She held the door open for them before she held out a tray of macaroons. "Here! I made these myself!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:25 pm

Jolie didn't have time to greet back before Gabrielle opened the door. Jolie felt she almost fell backwards by how happy and inviting Gabrielle sounded. Guess she was in the spirit. "Uh, thanks?" Jolie smiled a little. She wasn't used to hanging around such... girly, girls. She grabbed a yellow macaroon and took a bite as she walked inside, seeing the other girls had already started setting up their stuff and everything. Guess they knew the routine?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:05 am

Mary grabbed a macaroon as well. She loved those! She picked a green one and took a bite. The flavor was sweet and amazing.
"Thanks, Gabrielle" she said with a smile as she followed her in.

As soon as she saw the other girls, she waved shyly, a bit nervous. There were so many people there.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 69 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 69  Next