Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 35 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:49 pm

(I think doing something for the sleepover would be nice. I got a little idea. Maybe Jack could like, visit the sleepover or the shop or something and maybe Jolie could be surprised to see him, cause she can like see him. And well the other miraculous holders would also be able to see him, right? maybe that could start them being suspicious about if Jolie is a miraculous holder? Well Gabbi might be? or something?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 35 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:16 pm

((I like the idea! I think it'd be fun, i want to bring Jack closer to the team, too, so this would be great))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:53 pm

(Yeah! I don't remember, but I love it XD

And it'd be so funny for all of the Miraculous Holders to be able to see him but they can't let anybody else know or they would risk exposing themselves and/or making themselves look crazy 🤣)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:45 pm

(Yeah exactly. And maybe that could cause them to be a bit suspicious of eachother if they see someone acting weird. They would be like. Wait. Can they see him too? And of course Jack will know sorta)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:53 pm

((i think that's going to be great fun! Also, considering the ghost stories and such, i think it'd be hilarious for them to see a floating, white and blue guy lol ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:22 am

(Right?! 🤣🤣)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:30 am

(alright! Cool! I think it was you Lily who played him last, right? )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:36 am

((yeah ^^ i can keep playing him no problem~ ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:31 pm

(Ok 😊 my turn!)

"Ok, so, we have ice cream, little slices of cake, cupcakes and cookies," Gabrielle's dad said..

"Just be careful not to overdo it," her mom added.

"Who's, Gabs, we're going to have all the our sleepovers at your house," Alyssa said with a chuckle.

Gabrielle giggled kind of nervously. That would make her other life a little bit harder. "Y-Yeah, totally..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:47 pm

"Wow, you guys really have everything," Jolie said, kinda impressed they had such variety with their baking. Also it all looked delicious so she didn't complain.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next