Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 52 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:30 pm

Jolie laughed. "It's just about moving with the music, right?" She said, her voice a bit loud to hear over the music.

"Well, alright," Adrien smiled and tried to let loose a bit more to the music. This is why he was so thankful to change to this school. So he could be more himself and less strict like when his dad was around.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 52 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:59 pm

(you know, I forgot how good of a dancer Kim was.)

Gabrielle left a cheerful laugh. " You're doing great! Much better than my two left feet, " before she lost her footing and bumped into him again. Then she chuckled nervously and stuttered out, "S-See what I mean? " She giggled again before she got herself off and situated. Could she be any more embarrassing?!

"Well, you certainly put my dance moves toshame, " Dick said with a laugh. Then he grabbed her hand and spun her around once, grinning and waiting to see her reaction. Hopefully it wasn't too much. He just wanted her to have a good time.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:06 pm

((honestly, i couldn't remember if he could dance or not, but he is so sporty that i figured he could pull it off haha))

"Totally!" Kim agreed, moving a bit closer to her as they danced.
He liked her, he really did, but he wasn't really sure if he would want to move to the next step. He would see how the party went, and maybe if things went well, he'd dare to ask her out on a real date. But for the time being, he just focused on having the most fun he could, and having Jolie also enjoy the night.

Mary gasped, not expecting the spin. She had to concentrate not to trip, and she ended up having to place her free hand on his chest for support. Her cheeks flushed, but she looked up at him with a smile.
"I think your moves are pretty great" she said, having enjoyed the spin. She quickly stood upright again, being a bit embarrassed by their proximity, but as she went back to dancing, she didn't let go of his hand. She glanced up at him, hoping he was fine with that, as she smiled shyly.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:29 pm

Jolie laughed as they danced. "What's your favourite move?" She asked.

Adriend chuckled lightly. "It's okay. We can't all be the best at everything," He smiled.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:21 pm

Dick didn't mind at all. He actually gave her hand a squeeze and then the music suddenly changed into a more.... Intimate kind of song. Nino had been kicked out of the DJ booth to let the actual DJ go back to doing what he was getting paid for so the fast, modern music was shut down and a slow song came on.

Dick looked at Mary and he gave a little chuckle and shrug. "Want to keep dancing? " He asked her, since couples had started to dance together and they were much closer than before.

Gabrielle's cheeks started to heat up once again when the music was changed to a more slow tune. A slow song. She looked at Adrien, wondering if he wanted to dance but she was too tongue-tied to ask him herself.

(I think I remember him having some great dance moves. And oh I can see Jack getting jealous if Jolie agrees to dance to a slow song with Kim 🤣😏😆)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:53 pm

((I can totally see that happening!))

Kim was about to reply when the music shifted. He slowed down a bit, and chuckled nervously.
"I don't think my favorite move would fit this music" he admitted, thinking it would look kinda dumb to show her right then.

Mary felt her heart beating faster, but she had a sweet, happy smile on her face. This music was way more up her alley, so she felt more comfortable with it.
"Yeah" she said, as she raised her other hand, which had the corsage on, to place it on his shoulder. "If that's okay with you" she added, hoping his question meant he wanted to dance as well, even if it was closer and slower.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:58 pm

(That would be fun xD)

"Yeah," Jolie chuckled lightly. "Bad timing." She looked over and saw that they changed DJ:s. "I like the other DJ better," she added, since slow music wasn't her type of music.

Adrien noticed the music change and how people stopped dancing before some people started slow dancing together, while others chose to walk off the floor. He looked back at Gabrielle and held his hand out for her. "Wanna try a slow song? I might be a bit rusty," he said, but he didn't mind dancing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:19 pm

"It's okay with me," Dick chuckled as he laid a hand on her waist, bringing them just a little bit closer than they were. He was nervous too, don't get him wrong, and he wanted to see if she was okay with it so he looked at her before they started to slowly dance. Those ballroom dance lessons his dad made him take really paid off.

Gabrielle didn't know what to say. She stared at his hand and a little voice whispered in her ear, just as Tikki would, 'Say yes '. "Ok," she accepted as she laid her hand in his and followed him to the dance floor. She tried to stay calm, especially when she saw Alya's teasing grins and Chloe's snarling looks of disapproval.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:48 pm

"Yeah, same" Kim replied. As couples formed around them, dancing to this new rhythm of music, he started to feel a bit of the social pressure. He didn't just wanna stay there like fool, or get out of the dancing floor.
"You, uh, wanna give this a try?" he asked, offering his hand to her. "We don't gotta if you don't wanna, but it's such a nice night for dancing... even if it's a bit slow" he said with a smile, before looking up at the clear sky that was starting to get filled with stars adobe them.

Mary felt butterflies in her stomach the moment Richard's hand touched her waist. She was afraid for a second that he would be able to hear her heart beating faster.
As they danced, she felt more at ease, knowing what steps to do, and letting him guide her, as it was customary when it came to slow dances. She was surprised, and pleased, to see how good he was when it came to that style of music.

As for Jack, the change of music seemed to slow down everything, even his fun.
"Aw, bummer" he muttered to himself, resting his chin on the palm of his hand, as he looked down at the school dance. It wasn't as fun to watch as the more upbeat music. But hey, at least he didn't really feel that big a need join the party anymore. At least, as long as the music stayed like that.
But as he looked around the dance floor, with everything moving slower, he noticed a familiar face.
"No way" he said, a wide smile on his face, as he noticed Jolie in the crowd. Hey, maybe he could actually join the party? Would she mind? He didn't want her to seem crazy, but maybe they could chat a bit later?
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:28 pm

Adrien smiled and took her hand before getting in a slow dance position with her. He then started swaying to the music with her, catching on with the moves even if it had been a while since he danced.

Jolie looked at the hand Kim was offering and she didn't wanna be rude, but it would feel a little weird to be slow dancing with one of her friends. She grabbed his hand regardless, so that he didn't stand there like a fool. "Yeah, how about we wait for the next song? Besides, you haven't introduced me to your friends yet," Jolie said as she walked off the dance floor with him. She at least couldn't picture Kim's friends, if they were anything like him, to be out on the dancefloor enjoying a slow song. Once they were off the dance floor she let his hand go.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next