Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 40 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 40 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:45 am

Mary covered her mouth as she laughed, not wanting to be rude. But it looked pretty funny.
"That looks pretty convincing" she joked as she giggled.

Outside the window, a laugh erupted as Jack was able to see Jolie's look. That looked like such a fun activity! he wished he could be there, he would've loved to give that a try himself.

And Mary heard his laugh. Her blood froze for a second, as Jack's laugh mixed in with the rest of the girls'. She didn't know where such a laugh was coming from, but she couldn't help to feel spooked by it. Maybe she was imagining it?
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 40 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:55 pm

Gabrielle didn't hear Jack's laughter and just continue to laugh her butt off. " Yes, missuer, very convincing, " she giggled, calming down. Then she went and got a wet rag for Jolie to use to wipe her face off with." Here."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:56 am

Jolie laughed a little before she accepted the rag and she wiped her face off. "So that means it's my turn to go right?" She looked at the girls after wiping her face off. "Well, Gabrielle, you are the host of the evening so it's not more than right that I ask you right?" The blonde said. "Truth or dare?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:08 pm

Gabrielle's blood went cold. Why did she have to be picked so early on?!

"Um..." What should she chose?! If she chose truth, then she could accidentally expose herself as Ladybug!

But if she chose dare, there would be a chance that she could end up with icing on her face, too!!

"I choose... Dare!"

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:25 pm

"Okay," Jolie said, thinking about it for a second. She didn't know Gabrielle or anyone here very well really so what could be a good dare. "I dare you to wear the same clothes as the cutest boy on your school for an entire school day."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:18 pm

Some of the girls went "oooh," and a few giggled. They ALL knew who Gabrielle thought was that cutest boy.

Gabrielle began to blush, embarrassed. "D-Do I have to?!" She whimpered out.

"A dares a dare, Gabi," Alya shrugged a little.

Gabrielle sighed. "Ok... I
I'll wear it Monday."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:30 pm

Jolie laughed. "You guys have to send me pictures," she said, since well. She didn't go to their school and she didn't want to miss it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:29 pm

Mary knew as well as the rest who Gabrielle would have to dress as, and she couldn't help to giggle along with the others.
"Doesn't sound too bad" she said, knowing dares, at least on movies, could be a lot worse than that.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:22 pm

"Oh, yeah? Then how about you! " Gabrielle pointed at Mary. " Truth or dare, Mary!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:37 pm

Mary's eyes opened wide as she blushed.
"Oh! Me, um... Truth" she finally decided. She didn't have anything to hide. Well, not much, and she doubted she'd ask about her secret role as a hero of Paris.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 69  Next