Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 39 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:24 pm

"I've got suggestion! " Alya said with a wicked smirk. ",How about.... truth or dare? "

All the girls erupted in Google's but Gabrielle swallowed hard. She knew how Alya was when it came to truth or dare, and she would get the truth out of you even if it kill you. Not really, anyway.

"I'm so in! I play Truth or Dare with my brother once, and I could do every dare without even flinching! " Alix boasted with a grin.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 39 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:26 pm

Jolie rolled her arms with a smile. "Okay. Yeah. See you around." She said before going back inside so she wouldn't be gone for too long. She saw the girls talking about something and she asked. "What am I missing?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:06 pm

Jack waved at her and sighed as she walked back inside. Alone again, naturally.
But at least he had talked to her a bit. It was more than he had expected for that night, so he couldn't complain.

"Hey Jolie" Mary replied "so, we were wondering if you were feeling okay, and then we asked what games we could play next, and Alya suggested..."

"Truth or Dare" Alya repeated, her smirk still showing.

Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:09 pm

"What are we waiting for?" Alix smirked, setting herself up by sitting backwards on a chair.

"Well, who wants to go first?" Gabrielle asked.

"I suggested it, so I'll go ahead," Alya said. She then scanned the room for her first victim. Her eyes landed in Jolie."Jolie! Truth or dare?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:37 am

"Uh, dare? I guess?" Jolie shrugged. She hadn't played truth or dare but she did know how the game worked. It just wasn't exactly in her friend group to play it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:34 am

Mary was always amazed in books, movies and shows when they picked dare. They always looked so extreme! So she was even more impressed when Jolie said that.
So she awaited in silence, waiting to see what Alya would make her do.

Jack couldn't help himself and was peeking from the corner of the window. He'd leave as soon as something too "private" happened, but for now he was just having fun playing spy. Besides, he couldn't even really hear what they were saying inside, so it wasn't that bad, or so he told himself.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:40 pm

"Ok, I dare you to..." Alya looked around, trying to see if she could find something kind of fun. Then she spotted it and she snickered. " I dare you to give yourself an icing mustache and beard! "

As she said that, she went and grabbed a tube full of pink icing. She knew that Gabrielle's parents probably didn't mind since they probably had a ton in stock somewhere in the bakery.

Gabrielle started giggling. Jolie will look pretty funny with an icing beard and mustache. And made her start to wonder if she should pick truth or dare too. She should probably pick dare, since she was a horrible liar if she tried to pick truth and lie about it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:49 pm

"Okay," Jolie shrugged and grabbed the icing tube. Did it have to be pink? That wasn't really her colour. "Do I get to look in the mirror?" Or elseitwould be crooked as shit.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:03 pm

"Yeah, uh, there's a bathroom down the hall to the left, " Gabrielle said as all the other girls were cracking out in laughter.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:49 pm

Jolie then walked to use the bathroom so she could see where she piped the icing. She did one of those classic "chef" moustaches with a swirl in the ends and a small pipe beard to look like a sterotypical French chef. She then came out and did a silly chef pose. "Voila! How you like my facial hair?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next