Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

3 posters

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next

Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 53 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by NiaHearts Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:58 pm

Gabrielle did her best to keep up with Adrian steps. She had to remind herself to breathe, otherwise she would be fainting right on top of him and never hear the end of it. Especially from Chloe. But when she looked up at his eyes, she felt like they were the only two people in the building. Even if she was slightly closer to him, and his hand was on her waist, Gabrielle did it miss one beat. Instead, she was smiling and enjoying their dance. This felt so... so right.

And she couldn't be any more happier.

"Who taught you how to dance? " Dick asked Mary as they were waltzing along the dance floor. He figured that talking could make things less tense because he had a feeling that she was nervous.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!)) - Page 53 Empty Re: ☯♡♥Miraculous Ladybug RolePlay♥♡☯ {Bff's Only} ((Open!))

Post by Lily07 Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:32 pm

"Right, right" Kim said as he followed her off the dance floor. He felt a bit disappointed, but not much, as he wasn't as good with slow music anyways.
"Here, let me introduce you" he said, once he spotted his group of friends, who were all sitting at one of the few tables that were set around the dancing area.
He walked over, and greeted his friends cheerfully, before explaining who Jolie was.

"Oh, my parents sent me to take lessons" Mary replied, glad that she could explain herself, not wanting to seem weird because she knew how to dance slow.
"I also know a bit of ballet, too" she added.
"How about you? You, uh, also took lessons, or...?" she asked, curious, but not wanting to sound too nosy.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:29 pm

"Nice to meet you," Jolie greeted Kim's friends. She recognised one or two of them from meeting up with Kim at the skate park some time but most faces were new.

Adrien looked down at Gabrielle and smiled. "You're doing great," he told her, glad to see she was following his lead. Guess he wasn't that rusty after all.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:54 pm

"Ah, yeah, my dad signed me up for ballroom dance lessons when I was younger. Not that it was my idea of fun, but hey, looks like it paid off," Dick said with a light chuckle. So she took lessons and ballet lessons? He had to remember that.

"T-Thanks," Gabrielle giggled out. She then looked up at him, into his beautiful green eyes and lost herself in them. She loved this boy so much and she's so desperately wanted to tell him but every time she tried.... Her grip on his shoulder tightened a little bit, angry with herself. Why does she always get so tongue tied around him?! She was doing fine now! She was dancing with him for God's sake! Maybe she should tell him now while she has a chance...

"A-Adrien, I..."

(What do you think? An akumatized person comes and ruins the party? Or? LOL XD 😆)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:43 pm

((i think that'd be fun~ maybe someone being heartbroken, seeing their crush with someone else at the dance? haha))

Mary giggled.
"Yeah, wasn't exactly fun. But maybe... we just, uh, didn't have the right dancing partners?" she said, trying to be positive about it and not start complaining. Because she was surprised how much she was enjoying dancing with him, despite how boring all those lessons had been years ago.

From afar, Jack observed as Jolie started talking to Kim's friends. The guy told her their names, and Jack could hear half of them, thanks to the music being not so loud anymore. Guess there was a good side to slow music, he thought, though he'd much rather have the fun music back.
He started floating on top of the party, a bit bored, yet still unsure if he should go and bother Jolie, just to say hi. He didn't want her to look insane talking to the air, specially in the middle of such a crowd.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:05 pm

(I think that makes sense! Totally ruin Gabbi's moment xD Oh idea. Should Jack be the one to stop the Akuma since the others don't have their kwamis with them?)

"Yeah?" Adrien looked down at Gabrielle with a smile. "What is it Gabrielle?"

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:01 pm

((I think that makes sense tbh! Considering they wont have powers, i think he should get to save the day haha))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:28 pm

(I love that idea! But one question, how is he going to de-evilize the akuma? Unless he has his own miraculous ladybug charm? LOL XD 😆)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:53 am

((that's a good question XD
Maybe he has a special power that can like, freeze akumas? so he can save it for when Ladybug is able to de-evilize it))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:20 pm

(Yeah I thought something similar. Like maybe trapping it somewhere so that LB can do her thing later?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next